Trump Continues to Rail Against Media For Unfavorable Coverage

Huntn

macrumors demi-god
May 5, 2008
The Misty Mountains
He really doth protest too much. Also - with over 5000 lies in 2 years, he's the last person on earth who should be calling anyone else out on fake news.

View attachment 814541
No Donald, lieing, corrupt, mentally ill leadership is the enemy of the people. Now I’ll avoid for the moment casting aspersions on the people who elected you or the politicians who shield you. :mad: This performance surely warrants removal from office.

arkitect

macrumors 603
Sep 5, 2005
Bath, United Kingdom
When people start using phrases like "Enemy/ies of the people" I get really concerned.

Previous users of the phrase: Stalin, Mao, Goebbels… et al. ***

This is going beyond farce.

*** Oh, and not forgetting of course the UK toilet paper rag tabloid Daily Mail.

spacemnspiff

macrumors 6502a
Feb 11, 2009
MD
The real problem is - he is a very 'stable genius' leading a stupid country.
[doublepost=1546872049][/doublepost]
That, plus his continuing rant about sources while he constantly claims "many people have told me _____."
I don't think he is capable of any more depth than anecdotal references he has provided, and that's all the people that voted for him can handle as well, so it's a perfect marriage.

A perfect example of a country failing to reason honestly.

Last edited:

samcraig

macrumors P6
Original poster
Jun 22, 2009
USA
I also have issue with him avoiding details - and instead using expressions like people see what's going on/what's happening/etc

samcraig

macrumors P6
Original poster
Jun 22, 2009
USA
First of all - NYT is not failing. Second, I love the response to this tweet because it shows how detached from reality he is that he can't keep what he says straight.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1082289526339448832
The Failing New York Times has knowingly written a very inaccurate story on my intentions on Syria. No different from my original statements, we will be leaving at a proper pace while at the same time continuing to fight ISIS and doing all else that is prudent and necessary!.....

rayriceroni00

Suspended
Nov 12, 2016
Mainstream media is trash. Even if you set this whole argument aside, ask yourself if you should keep paying attention to news outlets that CONTINUALLY get the story wrong. They rush to break a story without all the facts, get people all fired up, then quietly issue a retraction or correction later that no one reads.