Trump countdown counter

Suspended
Jul 11, 2006
Somewhere
7.5 years does not equal 1229 days :D
I don't think he will even actually bother to run unless his polling goes way up. He won the nomination last time because the rest of the party was split 16 ways. If there are one or two primary challengers in 2020 he probably won't even make it past the primaries.

darksithpro

macrumors 6502a
Oct 27, 2016
No way does he want to hang out in the White House for two terms. Good thing, too.

Ah, man! You ruined the fun. As much as I'd like him to win a 2nd term, just to spite the liberals showered in tears, I agree. The average American male life expectancy is around 79/80 years. He's probably going to want a few years left, stress free to play golf and spend time with his family.

BoneDaddy

Suspended
Jan 8, 2015
Texas
I don't think he will even actually bother to run unless his polling goes way up. He won the nomination last time because the rest of the party was split 16 ways. If there are one or two primary challengers in 2020 he probably won't even make it past the primaries.
How would we know. It depends on another 3.5 years worth of presidency. Also, if Trump ran for president, it wasn't just for a four year term. Everyone knows he's a dynasty builder. He will run again and try and build a name, big enough in politics, so his children can run, and have a chance.

Thinking he won't run in 2020, is thinking small.

darksithpro

macrumors 6502a
Oct 27, 2016
How would we know. It depends on another 3.5 years worth of presidency. Also, if Trump ran for president, it wasn't just for a four year term. Everyone knows he's a dynasty builder. He will run again and try and build a name, big enough in politics, so his children can run, and have a chance.

Thinking he won't run in 2020, is thinking small.

The man has a point! Hmm... It did leak that his next slogan would be "Keep America Great Again." If that's true then America should be much better off in almost 4 years time, woohoo...

T'hain Esh Kelch

macrumors 603
Aug 5, 2001
Denmark
Since when has Trump thought anything positive about polls, unless they seem to back him up in his ramblings? He likely believes he could become dictator of the universe, if such a vote was possible.