Trump DEMANDING Ryan resign as House Leader.

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by PracticalMac, Mar 26, 2017.

1. PracticalMac, Mar 26, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2017

PracticalMac macrumors 68030

PracticalMac

Trump has a well known tactic of back door messages and having others do his "dirty work" (reminds me of "The Godfather")

First he tweets for everyone to see the Jeanine on FoxNews because he knew what she was going to say.
    https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/845646761704243200

Note the post time, plenty of time for Trump to talk with friends at Fox and Jeanine.

Then her programs is air, and she eviscerates Ryan and demands he resign immediately, blaming him 100% for the failure.

She did not blame the Democrats (like Trump did Friday and later changed position)
    She did not blame the Freedom Caucus
    It was all Ryan.

https://twitter.com/FoxNews/status/845992325025169408

I posted yesterday saying Ryan must resign for his catastrophic ineptitude.

The Twitter post still stands, so Trump clearly is sending a message to Ryan.

NOTES:
    1. Although Jeanine said she did not talk to Trump, how many times have we heard "I did not talk to someone", only later find they did.
    2. Trump rarely points out specific program before a show. Typically it is after.

2. citizenzen, Mar 26, 2017

citizenzen macrumors 65816

I checked out trump's tweets last night, just to see his reaction to all this, and I wondered to myself what that tweet was all about. I had no idea who she was.

For anybody interested ...

Edit: it's interesting that she gives trump a pass for his inexperience in not knowing how to navigate the Washington political scene. But I thought that was supposed to be trump's selling point. He wasn't an insider who played the political game. Trump was supposed to shake things up ... to use his magnetic personality and negotiating genius to get things done. But according to Judge Jeanine he was lead astray by trusting Paul Ryan to negotiate the complex political inner dealings that trump railed against his entire campaign. So what happened to the political outsider who was going to shake up Washington? The man who said he was going to drain the swamp just got eaten by the alligators.

3. Eraserhead macrumors G4

Eraserhead

Wow.

Ryan is the one holding the ship together.

4. Meister Suspended

Meister

5. Eraserhead macrumors G4

Eraserhead

Didn't know you were a Democratic Party supporter.

6. PracticalMac thread starter macrumors 68030

PracticalMac

I think he is just a stupidity h8er.

7. Macky-Mac macrumors 68030

Macky-Mac

or not;

8. Scepticalscribe, Mar 26, 2017

Scepticalscribe Contributor

Scepticalscribe

Nah, I think @Meister - in common with Mr Trump himself - just likes the sight, sound and spectacle of pure wreckage, the tinkling sound of smashed glass.

But this is typical of Mr Trump - the man is congenitally incapable of owning his mistakes. It is always someone else's fault.

9. citizenzen macrumors 65816

Riiight. Just one big coincidence.

Really, just how stupid does Priebus think we are to believe that?

10. colourfastt macrumors 6502a

colourfastt

100% of the Trumpets WILL believe it

11. MadeTheSwitch macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

Aw man...I spent 20 minutes carefully crafting a thread while you were posting yours. I hate when that happens! :mad:

I do feel that Trump is trying to throw Ryan under the bus using directed propaganda. Definitely. Also there are a number of other efforts:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...hcare-republican-bill-obamacare-a7650421.html

12. Meister Suspended

Meister

Ryan has been anti-Trump from the very start ...

13. Macky-Mac macrumors 68030

Macky-Mac

I suspect you're probably not his target audience anyway :D

14. Scepticalscribe Contributor

Scepticalscribe

I'd see him as trying to protect Mr Trump - and/or the country - from the consequences of his - that is, Mr Trump's - own mistakes.

15. Meister Suspended

Meister

16. WarHeadz macrumors 6502a

WarHeadz

You realize this isn't Soviet Russia right?

17. Meister Suspended

Meister

Are you sure?

18. WarHeadz macrumors 6502a

WarHeadz

We're certainly getting there, thanks to Trump. Disgrace. You seem to be all for it though.

19. freepomme macrumors 6502a

Trumpettes. The cheerleaders. Male cheerleaders with pom poms, go go boots, Trump hats and skirts and heels.

20. MacNut macrumors Core

MacNut

It's amazing how Trump supporters will deflect everything even when the evidence stares them right in the face.

21. Eraserhead macrumors G4

Eraserhead

22. noisycats macrumors 6502a

noisycats

We are 37-50% stupid, depending on which numbers you are viewing.

23. Eraserhead macrumors G4

Eraserhead

Disagree actually. Hilary was the better choice. Trump was the better **** you. Depends where you sit.

And some percentage of Americans couldn't bring themselves to vote for a woman. I guess you could say they were stupid.

24. LizKat macrumors 68040

LizKat

Yeah plus the House gets to elect the Speaker, hello? At this point the Dems would help Ryan keep the job LOL so far he's managed to oversee the salvation of the ACA at least so it can be addressed with serious fixes later on. Let's try tax reform next, Dems might get lucky again.

Trump forgets the Prez is just the Prez. Ryan's moving on to figuring out the revenue stream for the budget and he has one month to get there. Trump can say whatever he likes, Ryan's phone is off the hook and he's buried in spreadsheets. Not the ones he hoped for either, so it's complicated. Every time Trump opens his mouth he ticks off some bunch of consitutents somewhere who were happy reading seed catalogs or getting ready to fix fenceposts or whatever, and suddenly The Don opines on something and everyone downs tools and rushes to phone their Congress critter and Ryan deletes another budget cut off the agenda because someone phoned a governor...

25. thekev macrumors 604

thekev

Oh joy.... it's Oprah's right wing doppelganger with a small dose of Chris Matthews (referring specifically to her personality and grandstanding).