Trump doesn't know where Kaine was Governor

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by samcraig, Aug 2, 2016.

1. samcraig macrumors P6

2. TheAppleFairy macrumors 68020

TheAppleFairy

Come November when Clinton loses nobody will even remember who Kaine was.

3. NT1440 macrumors G4

NT1440

There was another Kaine that was governor of New Jersey:

Thomas Howard "Tom" Kean, Sr is an American Republican Party politician, who served as the 48th Governor of New Jersey from 1982 to 1990. <Pronounced "Kane"

There's plenty of other things to point to Trump being a moron, but nobody knew or knows who the **** Tim Kaine is/was until very recently.

4. samcraig thread starter macrumors P6

Trump doesn't do his homework - another fine example. Do you know how long ago KEAN was governor? You can think what you want. Perhaps a simple mistake - but also shows the lack of preparation and how un-presidential Trump is.

The point - it doesn't matter if you or I didn't know who Kaine was. TRUMP and his campaign should.

5. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

In the grand scheme of things, this nears the bottom but the fact is, it was all over the media that Kaine was being vetted. You'd think someone would brief Trump or he'd see it on the "shows". Did he forget his lap dog is the current Governor of NJ?

6. mudslag macrumors regular

mudslag

97 days to go, plenty of time for the polls to play seesaw for both. Anyone that thinks either side has it in the bag is ignorant of both politics and Presidential elections.

7. zioxide macrumors 603

zioxide

Wow, he must really hate Chris Christie. Dude probably ate his taco bowl.

8. iShater macrumors 604

iShater

I am starting to feel bad for Governor Christie.

9. NT1440 macrumors G4

NT1440

I'm not disagreeing with you. But I KNOW Trump is an intellectual lightweight, and this only confirms it.

All I was stating was Clinton's VP choice is relatively unknown to everyone but the DNC itself, he was the head of it until he stepped down to make way for DWS.
    --- Post Merged, Aug 2, 2016 ---
    You really think Trump bothers to take the time to absorb pesky "facts" and people's names? I'm shocked he finds the time to dress himself with ongoing work to remove his head from his ass.

10. WarHeadz macrumors 6502a

WarHeadz

I feel like this is one of those posts someone will dig up and quote a year from now and we'll all be chuckling at it.

11. TheAppleFairy macrumors 68020

TheAppleFairy

Could be, as we know Clinton could pull out a gun kill a bunch of people and her supporters wouldn't bat an eye. They would just blame the gun.

12. WarHeadz macrumors 6502a

WarHeadz

That's how Trump feels about his own supporters though....

13. colourfastt macrumors 6502a

colourfastt

I believe it was the Orangetan who said that he could shoot someone on 5th Ave and his supporters would still vote for him.

14. ibookg409 Suspended

ibookg409

I already forgot who he is. Kaine is a nobody.

15. samcraig thread starter macrumors P6

What a perfect quote - it's just like Trump and his comments about Putin :)

16. ibookg409 Suspended

ibookg409

Thanks buddy. I miss Sarah Palin. God she's hot.

17. aaronvan Suspended

aaronvan

That "someone" would really need to get a life.

18. CalWizrd, Aug 2, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2016

CalWizrd Suspended

CalWizrd

I have come to the conclusion that if I continue to read various election/candidate threads on this forum, and irresistibly reply to some/all of them, I will undoubtedly lose my mind.

With this in mind, I have decided to compose a post which, although it will most definitely lead to my permanent ban, will let me express my basest uncensored feelings concerning g some of the members of this forum.

Let me start with the Trump supporters. F^U^C^K^I^N^G M^O^R^O^N^S, all of them. How they can hear the absurd babble from Trump’s mouth, and still want to see him in the Oval Office, amazes me.

Let me totally insure my ban by naming them.

@FieldingMelish, @thewitt, @tgara, @maxsix, et al.

You are incredibly stupid, stupid, stupid.

Then there is the moron child @Hieveryone. I can’t decide if he is simply a frustrated 13 year old who enjoys posting assorted S^H^I^T, or has actually reached adulthood and is, to use a severely un-PC term, simply retarded. I can’t decide.

One last shout out to @vrDrew. You are the dullest human being on earth.

And @jkcerda. Still love you. When will @Renzatic be back?

19. Scepticalscribe Contributor

Scepticalscribe

Well, that might serve to balance out the Second Amendment apologists Across the Pond who blame anything other than the gun.

20. lobeyonekenobi macrumors regular

lobeyonekenobi

This is a quote for Donald Trump and it suits perfectly "You say it best when you say nothing at all":)
    --- Post Merged, Aug 2, 2016 ---
    Great post, well done, made me laugh a bit it did:p

21. LizKat macrumors 68040

LizKat

Well, it's a day at a time. So far they still remember Trump, but then so far he's only subjected himself to the August surprise.

TheyCallItTheAugustSurprise.jpg

22. Snoopy4 macrumors 6502a

Snoopy4

Even if she wins they won't. I keep waiting for some weird to come out about him. Cause he's weird.

--- Post Merged, Aug 3, 2016 ---
    Yeah, she was dumb as a box of rocks, but at least she was easy on the eyes.

23. LizKat macrumors 68040

LizKat

Kaine has started campaigning w/ Clinton in Pennsylvania. Why not wait awhile and see how the nobody does on the trail.

Sometimes if you wish attention were not paid to something, like a presidential ticket you don't favor, it's better to let sleeping dogs lie.

Someone will read your post out in CA and set up special rallies to make sure everyone gets it that Tim Kaine is not, actually, a nobody. How I know this is... having friends in CA. :D

Meanwhile if you prefer the other ticket why not pitch the upside of voting for Trump ticket? I'm sure everyone wants to hear one good reason to vote for him past he's a bull in the china shop of the planet. Anyone can break dishes. What's Trump going to build except walls?