Trump election panel asks all 50 states for voter roll data

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by RootBeerMan, Jun 29, 2017.

1. RootBeerMan macrumors 6502

RootBeerMan

They want entirely too much info that they have no need for. The states should tell them to go to straight to h*ll. While it's bad enough that they want all our sensitive info, they are also asking that it be sent via unsecured email. Available for any hacker to access. Further proof that Trump and his minions are dumber than stumps.

http://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...-commission-requests-years-of-voter-data-from

Unsecured email.

http://gizmodo.com/trumps-election-fraud-commission-asked-states-to-send-s-1796535568

2. chown33 macrumors 604

That email address should be sent a whole boatload of facepalm memes.

3. LIVEFRMNYC macrumors 603

Meanwhile, everyone's scared of Google. :p

4. noekozz macrumors 6502a

noekozz

Isn't Pence in charge of investigating the illegal 3 million votes? Then again that was a few weeks ago so who knows. Blah.

5. Zenithal Suspended

Why not ask the church's for all their patrons names and addresses, too.

6. MacNut macrumors Core

MacNut

Who cares at this point. In the words of that stupid song. Let it go let it go.

7. noekozz macrumors 6502a

noekozz

This is Trump we're talking about here. He probably holds a grudge tighter than a fat virgin on prom night.

8. MacNut macrumors Core

MacNut

I highly doubt Trump would be anywhere near any fatties.

9. LizKat macrumors 68040

LizKat

Meanwhile everyone in the White House is pretty sure the guy at the next desk is being investigated and no one has a good grip on agendas and priorities past getting through the week in one piece. Great year for DC lawyers.

I realize voter info is publicly accessible in many states, but still, it's kind of chilling to think about voter record details in the hands of a guy like Trump who holds grudges and tweets out his rants. Imagine him poring over voter records trying to find out how all his burgeoning list of "enemies" are registered to vote, and if any appear to be reggied more than once, where they live, etc. Do we look forward to the Prez "doxxing" people from his Twitter account? :eek:

10. Zombie Acorn macrumors 65816

Zombie Acorn

Time to find out how many dead illegals voted. I probably wouldn't have went this wide so quickly, they really only need California to provide a list so they can see who registered without a SSN and who has a SSN that doesn't match their name or are dead.

11. DearthnVader macrumors 6502

DearthnVader

This is the type of thing that is fodder for the paranoid, I see the left wing is now rejoining the ranks of the conspiracy theorists.

What is it, exactly, that you think the Federal Government doesn't know about you?

Trump is going to find out what Party you are in, and start shipping you to FEMA camps?

12. Peace macrumors Core

Peace

This is plain WRONG.

Nobody in ANY whitehouse should have a complete roll of all Americans SS numbers. Street addresses of any other personal info.

Especially Donald Trump.

13. RootBeerMan thread starter macrumors 6502

RootBeerMan

14. zin macrumors 6502

I thought the Russians hacked your election. Don't you need these steps to address election integrity?

15. LizKat macrumors 68040

LizKat

Someone should just scan in the Manhattan phone book's white pages and mark them all Democrats, and ship it. They're not all Dems of course, but the vast majority didn't vote for Donnie and he doubtless remembers that. He'd be tweeting for days behind being reminded yet again of such a betrayal in his own home town. Surely it was a vast Clinton conspiracy!

I think this: Trump's Election Integrity Panel is a crock, and that someone in his own party will soon tell him so. Alison Lundergan Grimes, Kentucky's Secretary of State and a former opponent for McConnell's seat in the Senate, is just the first to send what will be a series of rebuffs to the overreach by Kris Kobach, the guy who inexplicably heads up that panel. It will not just be Democrats saying no way, no how, to that letter. The only reason Kobach's appointment is not inexplicable is that thanks to Trump up is down and down is up and we're living in Alice in Wonderland territory and so down a bunch of rabbit holes.

First of all Kobach dove deep into his own state's voter processing, and turned up nine suspected cases of voter fraud, out of 1.8 million registered voters. Six of them pled guilty. Big whoop. New York State's legislature has had 32 legislators step down for fraud or other misdoings and that &^%$ing legislature still can't agree on an ethics reform bill. Excuse me if I cannot get riled up over six voters' improper votes in Kansas.

Second, Kobach is hardly an unbiased commissioner. He's big on draconian voter suppression, which he prefers to describe as making sure people are eligible to vote. Translation: making sure the preponderance will vote Republican or have to endure assorted inconveniences to vote at all.

So no, I don't fear that Trump will find out what party I'm in and ship me off to FEMA camps. There won't be any FEMA camps if his ilk have their way anyhow. I'm sure funding for FEMA is up for cuts, no? He can find out my political party by looking up my name in the political donation lists. I'm not rich enough to run dark money purchases of congressmen's favor. I just kick in my $27 here and there to say I'm not dead yet. I and the other people who voted for the other candidate and just didn't happen to live in the right electoral districts in 2016 will be back in 2018 and 2020, God willing and the creek don't rise. We'll bring more money next time since the economy is supposedly improving if you believe him. And so much the better if you don't LOL. we'll just bring our votes and keep the money for groceries.

I object to the collection by this or any other administration of government-fund special lists of voters by name, address and party of registration. Let them go out and make their own damn lists, and don't do it on my tax dollar.

Man. Sometimes I wish for the bad old days when the worst dream of lefties was the scrawl on the side of buildings in Manhattan: FBI in Library. But then lefties have always been conflicted about the FBI thanks to the days when Nixon tried to get them to quit looking into his coverup of any CIA link to the Watergate breakin. Ever since then I worry more about the administration proper than its intel agencies if you want to know the truth of my own concerns about "Deep State" issues. It's the political operatives give me pause.

16. SusanK macrumors 68000

No need. He is the fatty.

17. noekozz macrumors 6502a

noekozz

There's already three investigations going on into the Russian meddling. The WH inquiry which seems to fall right in line with Trumps' 3 million illegal vote theory in order to vindicate his ego. Besides, the Russians will be back again next year and again in 2020.

18. LizKat macrumors 68040

LizKat

Does he think those super long ties help? He should just get bigger suit jackets, tailored to help him look less rotund, and keep those jackets buttoned. Or hey, get a Mao jacket, why not. Wear it when he meets up with Putin, let Vladimir wonder for once what is the message.

AMaoJacket?.jpg

19. DrewDaHilp1 macrumors 6502a

DrewDaHilp1

It's public information. Not sure I follow the outrage.

20. HEK Suspended

HEK

What about investigating the 77,000 fake votes in key districts of key states The gave the electoral vote to Trump.

Far more likely that 77,000 votes were fakes, like only 15,000 in Wisconsin. Far less likely that 3 million votes were faked.

21. yaxomoxay macrumors 68000

yaxomoxay

:eek: OMG ahahhahahahahah

22. Fancuku macrumors 6502a

Fancuku

Donnie does not forget. He will get to the bottom of this.
    Keep hitting them hard you glorious bastard. :D

23. HEK Suspended

HEK

And the majority should keep hitting back on the bastard.

24. Fancuku macrumors 6502a

Fancuku

You are trying but so far Donnie is crushing it. You are in complete disarray.

25. Peace macrumors Core

Peace

Please expand on that comment.

What is donnie crushing. Other than the spirit of the United States.

Do you see this as a popularity contest with the life of our country at stake ?