Trump Endorses Moore - Better a Sexual Predator Than a Democrat

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by ericgtr12, Dec 4, 2017.

1. MachCrit macrumors regular

MachCrit

A powerful President taking advantage of a wide eyed twenty year old intern who was too immature to understand that her crush didn't actually love her is pretty damned similar to Roy Moore's disgusting sexual proclivities in Alabama.

And we sure aren't going to believe Clinton sexually assulted anyone, Carville, Hillary and the rest of the Bimbo eruption team's attacks on people like Monica saw to that, but Lauer, Franken, Moore, Weinstein, Conyers, Ailes, are different, right?

2. Eraserhead macrumors G4

Eraserhead

She was 22 and therefore an adult by every definition. Therefore she can consent to sleep with whoever she likes.
    --- Post Merged, Dec 6, 2017 ---
    Source any Moore allegations have been proven false.

3. MachCrit macrumors regular

MachCrit

Oh yes, typical response used by lovely people like, Harvey Weinstein. No problem with powerful people taking advantage of kids as long as they are twenty one. The most powerful person on the planet and a dumb, enthralled intern. It's good to be the King.

Free Harvey Weinstein.

4. AlliFlowers Contributor

AlliFlowers

Thank you! My mother (out of state) has also made a donation. We're in the final stretch, so it's probably too late for much help from non-locals. The postcards have been a big hit, and coming from all over the country. I suppose it's possible to do some phonebanking these last few days. If you're interested, send me a pm and I'll get you set up.

There are still so many people who are party over country (party over sanity). I'm not sure if this late help from the RNC will make a difference. Roy finally came out of seclusion to do a rally last night, and the peaceful protests were wonderful.

I'm still hoping he's not.

160AC56F-A3B9-4FF1-807E-E056D6D47D15.jpg

5. Eraserhead macrumors G4

Eraserhead

Harvey Weinsteins victims didn’t consent. Lewinsky did.

6. samcraig macrumors P6

Sarah Huckabee Sanders pretty much dodged the reporter's comment that Trump wasn't just letting Alabama decide between an "alleged" sexual predator and others.. but that he was endorsing him and that's different than just letting voters decide.

Sanders, pretty much caught, just reverted back to the "we're letting Alabama decide."

It's sad that the administration can't see the difference between letting voters decide and pushing voters towards one candidate. Especially one like Moore.

Sanders also keeps forgetting who her boss is and the allegations he faced/faces. True hypocrisy.

7. Rogifan macrumors P6

Rogifan

According to the Daily Beast, Trump has told confidants he doesn’t believe Roy Moore’s accusers and thinks the yearbook signature is a forgery.

8. samcraig macrumors P6

Of course he believes Moore.

9. PracticalMac, Dec 6, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2017

PracticalMac macrumors 68030

PracticalMac

Look no farther than Trump and his actions.
    I just read juicy bit about Matt Lauer roast revealing his wild sex adventures, where Donald was present.

Just pointing out the rampant activities that take place by powerful people, nearly all presidents are known to have affairs.

10. Rogifan macrumors P6

Rogifan

11. bopajuice macrumors 6502a

bopajuice

Apply the exact same accusations but use a Democrat. Trump's opinion would change. It's not personal beliefs, it's politics.

Not to mention if Moore is elected, an ethics investigation will most likely follow. I believe Republicans are already hinting at it. At least then the victims can go on record and be heard.

Too bad Trumps accusers will never have their claims entered into record.

12. PracticalMac macrumors 68030

PracticalMac

Below the belt?

At this point, I seriously doubt it.
    Rep have such a tight majority in Senate they need every vote.

13. oneMadRssn macrumors 68040

oneMadRssn

Pretty good. I think Jones' strategy right now in the final days is all about getting people to show up. If this convinces even a single black person, who otherwise would have stayed home, to go out and vote, it's a win.

14. Rogifan macrumors P6

Rogifan

I wonder what Moore thinks about all these Dems calling for Franken to resign. Had Trump not endorsed and RNC re-endorsed I doubt any Dems would be asking Franken to leave.

15. mac_in_tosh macrumors regular

mac_in_tosh

The latest from Bizzaroworld is that Bannon campaigning for Moore attacked Doug Jones for not serving in Viet Nam !!

He never said anything like that about bone-spur Trump.

The only encouraging thing is that based on Bannon's looks he probably eats more junk food than Trump does.

16. NewdestinyX macrumors 6502a

Asked and answered many posts ago. Just because you don’t accept my source doesn’t mean it’s not true. That’s the uselessness of asking for sources on these debates.. people don’t believe the sources.

17. alex2792 macrumors 6502a

While witty, I can’t see how they would impact the election since African Americans already overwhelmingly vote Democrat. Seems like he is preaching to the choir here.

18. Rogifan, Dec 6, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2017

Rogifan macrumors P6

Rogifan

But he needs them to turn out. That’s one reason Hillary lost.

19. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

Please. Republicans went from no way Moore should be in the Senate to let the people of Alabama choose as fast as they tried to ram through "tax reform". The so-called family values party is morally bankrupt. Nothing matters anymore as long as they retain power and push their agenda.

20. alex2792 macrumors 6502a

I think that losing to an alleged kiddie ****er is actually more embarrassing than Hillary losing to Trump. I’m not familiar with Alabama politics, but how is that even possible? Is he advocating mandatory gay oral sex training for preschoolers or something?

21. MacNut macrumors Core

MacNut

I do see this as a smart move by the democrats to use at a later date. Say 2018 midterms.

22. Eraserhead macrumors G4

Eraserhead

He’s a democrat in a very red state.

23. MacNut macrumors Core

MacNut

Roy Moore winning is more embarrassing to the Republican Party than losing to a Democrat.

24. Rogifan macrumors P6

Rogifan

Structural advantage. Trump won the state by over 20 points.

25. MadeTheSwitch macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

The hypocrisy is astounding. I don't know how these vampires sleep at night with all their lies and inconsistencies.

He also rambled about the Morning Joe crew and some sort of "sons and daughters" reference which had the crew laughing with puzzled looks this morning. It really made no sense. Wonder if Bannon hit the bottle before he walked out on stage?