Trump Endorses Moore - Better a Sexual Predator Than a Democrat

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by ericgtr12, Dec 4, 2017.

1. Eraserhead macrumors G4

Eraserhead

Yes, because a report based on a single anonymous Twitter post is more plausible than the Washington Post :rolleyes:.

If you dismiss the neutral fact checkers as left wing, well I really can't help you. Most people are moderates and that is absolutely ridiculous.

2. MachCrit macrumors regular

MachCrit

"Trump Endorses Moore - Better a Sexual Predator Than a Democrat"

Hard to see much difference these days... ;)

3. MadeTheSwitch macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

The Grand Old Pedophiles have the child molester vote locked up. They can have it. That is a demographic that I don't mind losing.

4. Solomani macrumors 68030

Solomani

Alabama evangelical church compares Roy Moore to Jesus!

a15f92fb0ed7b7d98157a2a7ab20d1c4.jpg

GOP = Grumpy Old Pedophiles

5. mgguy macrumors 6502

mgguy

Sorry about that.

6. GermanSuplex macrumors 6502a

GermanSuplex

Trump and sexual predators?

7. bopajuice macrumors 6502a

bopajuice

Below the belt. I don’t think there is such a thing any longer. Funny how pedophilia is ok because it hasn’t been proven, yet an attack add is considered “below the belt”.

8. hulugu macrumors 68000

hulugu

No worries. It's easy to get lost in a thread, especially when there's a bunch of multi-quotes.

9. NewdestinyX macrumors 6502a

Well.. none of us.. even those who voted for him will ever defend him as some great paragon of virtue.. He clearly is not. We voted for him because he had the vision for America we shared - policy-wise and economic growth-wise among other things. It was indeed a “hold-your-nose-and-vote move” for me - and most of us.

10. GermanSuplex, Dec 6, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2017

GermanSuplex macrumors 6502a

GermanSuplex

His vision for America was him in charge. Nothing else. Listen to his speeches where he goes to one city and says we need to bring back jobs and raise wages, then goes somewhere else claiming someone who works for 40hours a week for minimum wage makes too much to compete with those countries.

He’s a conman liar, and people are getting what they voted for.

Also...

11. NewdestinyX macrumors 6502a

He was the only candidate (of the final 2) in 2016 that could articulate the conservative message and take the fight to the Libs with the gloves off. We had two “gentlemen weak weenies” in 2008 and 2012. Finally a candidate with real gravitas and with a strong message of returning this country to greatness. And as he promised - I’m starting to ‘get tired of winning’! .. It was a little slow of a start there but it’s picking up - and we’re only getting started.

But this thread is not about that. The mods will warn us shortly if we hijack the thread.

Back to Moore’s ‘alleged’ wrong doing.

12. GermanSuplex macrumors 6502a

GermanSuplex

Well, a little daydreaming and fantasy never hurt anyone, I suppose. You sound a bit like Trump... nothing to back your assertions, just grand statements full of adjectives. That Trump is endorsing Moore purely on political party and nothing else is a joke, and I can guarantee you this will have reaching effects for conservatives outside of the Deep South, especially in those swing states where Trump won by razor-thin margins.

Trump and Moore do go well together, I’ll give you that much. Grandstanding showmen who don’t care about anything but themselves, with flocks of women “alleging” things against them.

13. PracticalMac macrumors 68030

PracticalMac

If I was certain, CERTAIN he could reduce the income gap, reduce the deficit, bring an balanced and reasonable health care, and other ideals I too would vote for him.

But I saw him as a childish big mouth narcissist and wrecker with an ego too big for USA.
    Which he is.

BTW, not blaming you, he is quite good and hypnotizing people with his flowery speeches, like Mussolini.

McCain and Romney where at least thoughtful and considerate candidates, but not strong enough to control the conservative agenda.
    --- Post Merged, Dec 7, 2017 at 9:58 AM ---
    It just struck me as super racist, race card type ad.
    Trying to end racism, but this can only inflame it.
    If Jones wins, the Reps in state could start blaming blacks, more racist attacks.
    If Moore wins then blacks will feel that whites can rape girls all they want

Make things much worse.

14. NewdestinyX macrumors 6502a

He’s doing and succeeding at most things he promised. That’s all that really matters to me. Couldn’t get healthcare done yet.. but 3 consecutive quarters near or above 3% growth. Not attributable to Obama’s in any way.. Cons SC Justice.. ISIS on the run, Tax reform done . 130 other promises kept in first year. I’m in this for agenda only. And he’s kicking serious azz on what I voted for him on. All easily verifiable facts. (The accomplishments).

I hate that he’s the narcissist you describe. Can’t stand “the man”.. I’m in it for the agenda. And you don’t have to drink any Trump KoolAid to look at the facts of his accomplishments so far. Any intellectually honest assessment must conclude he’s getting things done for ALL Americans benefit (tax bill helps all) and delivering pretty well on his promises to those who voted for him.

Wish the tax cuts were permanent. But you can’t get everything.

And don’t buy that gloom and doom left-wing propaganda that the CBA‘s numbers prove it wil add 1 trillion to the debt. The CBA‘s numbers were only computed based on a projected 1.8% growth rate. We’ve been over 3% for three consecutive quarters… That’s not dropping anytime soon. This thing will not add to the debt in the final analysis. Go read the fact checkers on that one.. all will report it’s based on a very conservative 1.8% growth rate.

15. GermanSuplex macrumors 6502a

GermanSuplex

The only thing he's delivered on thus far are act like a racist bigot, he hasn't passed any meaningful legislation yet, though it looks like his tax bill will go through once they throw in enough sweetheart deals to any conservatives holding out for them.

If he starts passing this legislation and people can keep their healthcare, wages go up, spending goes up, taxes go down and growth continues, he can get credit. So far, he hasn't really done anything to have an effect one way or the other. The stock market is speculative - its why Apple shares go down after every keynote and then up when new products come out. It's ridiculous and a poor indicator of how the vast majority of the country is doing. It used to be a better indicator when wealth wasn't being concentrated at the top.

16. PracticalMac macrumors 68030

PracticalMac

Why not?

Seriously, if Trump is the deal maker he claims, he should easily get those cuts permanent.
    period.

17. NewdestinyX macrumors 6502a

Yeah. I’m ticked at our supposed “negotiator in chief”.. on that and other things like healthcare.

18. NewdestinyX macrumors 6502a

Thanks “Don Lemon/Rachel Maddow Lib talking point repeater.. lol. So tired of this “no meaningful legislation nonsense. Tax bill is a done deal.. and he’s gotten passed 53 bills into law. And reversed loads of economy crushing EO’s from Obama. Why do you think “speculation” is up?! Lool.. who has said otherwise about the nature of the stock market?! Of course it’s speculative. But speculation is UP, dude! I don’t know about you but my portfolio looks awesome compared to last year. Or anytime under Obama.

Don’t erect straw man arguments. And read a little more than Lib echo chambers. Yikes!

19. NewdestinyX macrumors 6502a

C’mon / admit it Libs.. you were surprised when I quoted the 1.8% growth number the CBA estimates are based on.. ... Rachel and Don didn’t tell you THAT ever.. did they.. lol

20. PracticalMac macrumors 68030

PracticalMac

21. CaptMurdock macrumors 6502a

CaptMurdock

Hillary was a "hold-your-nose-and-vote" move. Trump was a "wear a hazmat suit and take a shower in scalding-hot alcohol after" move.

22. NewdestinyX macrumors 6502a

Yep. The two most unpopular presidential candidates in history since they started m taking records of such things

23. MadeTheSwitch macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

It's not attributable to Trump in any way. He has not actually done anything to cause that. It's just pie in the sky high hopes. And if something doesn't pan out right, like a house of cards it could all come crashing down. Big run ups on pure speculation are never a good (or stable) idea.

24. curmudgeonette macrumors 6502

The economy likes stability. Trump (and the R's) haven't managed to do anything to change the status quo. Hence the economy is doing good.

Normally, with a change of party/president, the victors would change something, the economy would slump, and then (if there wasn't further meddling) recover by the end of the presidential term.