Trump fixer Cohen says he helped Falwell handle racy photos

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by Night Spring, May 7, 2019.

1. Night Spring macrumors G5

Night Spring

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-politics-falwell-exclusive-idUSKCN1SD2JG

2. raqball macrumors 68000

How convenient the photos were destroyed.....

Meh the dude is a convicted liar and currently cozying up to his new jailhouse husband....

3. ouimetnick macrumors 68020

ouimetnick

Wouldn’t surprise me. Most folks have some skeletons in the closet, but I always find it amusing that these people like Falwell who view themselves as god screw up. He’s a pretty pathetic excuse for a human being, but I don’t think he actually has the mental capacity or will power to be a decent person. Wasn’t there another crazy priest that tried to get people to buy him another jet because god told him so?

4. ronntaylor macrumors regular

ronntaylor

Stuff like this never surprises me anymore. In fact, the only thing that could surprise me is that their dirty deeds don't get out.

Biggest Scam of All: Pastor Creflo Dollar Will Get His $65 Million Luxury Jet

You may have heard the story a few months ago about an Atlanta-based minister who claimed he needed a $65 million private jet so he could “safely and swiftly share the Good News of the Gospel worldwide.” But almost as quickly as Pastor Creflo Dollar asked his 200,000 followers to each donate $300.00 towards the purchase of a luxurious jet, the campaign vanished and was removed from his website.

But now, the board of World Changers Church International — which also operates as Creflo Dollar Ministries, has announced it is ready to purchase the plane.

“We plan to acquire a Gulfstream G650 because it is the best, and it is a reflection of the level of excellence at which this organization chooses to operate.”

Congregants that pay for pastors' extravagant lifestyles? ---> "A FOOL & HIS MONEY..."

5. PracticalMac macrumors 68030

PracticalMac

Especially since one can easily get a Lux Jet for $5 million.

Gulfsteam G650 is the most expensive jet on market.

6. blackfox macrumors 65816

blackfox

I don't have anything to add except I felt dirty after clicking on the thread title.

7. GermanSuplex macrumors 6502a

GermanSuplex

8. samcraig macrumors P6

I am sure Cohen knows where many bodies are buried. I wouldn't be surprised if Trump dangled Cohen as a carrot to any of his buddies who needed things to "go away."

9. chagla macrumors 6502a

chagla

I came to see the pictures... Soooo disappointed.