Trump from A to Z in one epic video

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by MadeTheSwitch, Aug 18, 2016.

1. MadeTheSwitch macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

This is freeking hilarious. I love this. I think both Trump supporters and haters will find something to like here in this truly epic video. Well done Bloomberg. Well done. One glaring omission though was "how stupid are the people of Iowa". I would have liked that lumped in the "Stupid" section. But there is so much material to work with. I'm sure it's difficult to not leave something on the cutting room floor with the sheer volume of Trump one liners. :D

2. AlliFlowers Contributor

AlliFlowers

Looks a lot like Clinton's campaign commercial.

3. MadeTheSwitch thread starter macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

You never realize just how repetitive someone is until you see their lines back to back like that. The one that annoys be the most is "believe me". When someone feels the need to say that over and over again, I don't believe them.

Instead, I picture a guy selling watches on the street, saying "believe me, these are the best watches...genuine Rolex's...believe me". Or a used car salesman telling me that "believe me, this car runs like new". Just sounds shady when someone has to use that phrase over and over.

4. HEK Suspended

HEK

That was just Great, Tremendous, Unbelievable.........WOW

5. SLC Flyfishing Suspended

SLC Flyfishing

This video will keep you occupied for days, won't it OP?

Trump is all you seem to post about. I sense some strong insecurity!

6. samcraig macrumors P6

Hmmm delusion in one thread and trying to make a diagnosis of someone being insecure in this thread. Please tell me you're not a psychologist.

7. citizenzen macrumors 65816

Too funny! Thanks for that one. :D

8. SLC Flyfishing, Aug 18, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 18, 2016

SLC Flyfishing Suspended

SLC Flyfishing

I've made no attempt to hide what I do.

9. lobeyonekenobi macrumors regular

lobeyonekenobi

I think Donald Trump is great, believe me......

10. MadeTheSwitch thread starter macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

I sense some insecurity on your part since you felt the need to respond in the manner you did. I have probably one of the least thread start counts in this forum. I also sense an inability to look through history and see that lately I also have started threads about Disneyworld's alligators, if the Senate will stay in GOP control, Ted Cruz, gun control legislation, the Orlando shooter, Florida's AG, Hugh Hewitt, self driving cars, and Bernie Sanders.

However, yes I post a lot about Trump too since I consider the man outlandish, dangerous and totally unqualified without the temperament needed for the job he seeks. If you don't enjoy my post, then I suggest you skip over them since they seem to bother you so much.