Trump Gets Distracted Again

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by samcraig, May 31, 2018.

1. samcraig macrumors P6

Clearly it matters. And Trump wouldn't know the truth if it smacked him in the face.

Also - I thought he needed to get back to NK and other important matters and couldn't be distracted by this any more. Oh look... a squirrel.
    Screen Shot 2018-05-31 at 8.13.07 AM.png

2. daflake macrumors 6502a

Oh look, he lied again! It is going to be a long 2.5 years.

3. samcraig thread starter macrumors P6

So you've given up on a second term?

4. daflake macrumors 6502a

I didn't want the first term.

5. Apple OC macrumors 68040

Apple OC

do you people ever tire of the constant Trump hate?

6. BigMcGuire Contributor

BigMcGuire

It is the fuel to their fire. It hasn't diminished at all nor will it from what I see. Quite interesting - it's going to be a long 2 years watching them constantly freak out about every little thing.

CNN BREAKING NEWS... VERY IMPORTANT THIS TIME.... TRUMP WIPED NOSE WITH LEFT HAND... Scientifically proven that he is a PSYCHOPATH!!!!! He WILL BE IMPEACHED TOMORROW... Really serious this time! His presidency is OVER!

Just REALLY WISH this forum would have a way to keep the PRSI threads from appearing on the Forums right hand side (latest replies) part.....

7. JohnLT13 macrumors 6502a

JohnLT13

I am, Im just riding out the storm waiting for the smooth landing.

8. RichardMZhlubb Contributor

RichardMZhlubb

I’m amused by your attempt to liken constant lying to the American people and rampant corruption with wiping one’s nose.

9. WarHeadz macrumors 6502a

WarHeadz

Hell no. The right had 8 years to hate on Obama for wearing tan suits and putting his feet on his desk and whatnot, so they were able to spread it out a bit. We only have another 2.5 years left to condense all our legit hatred for Trump, so daily threads are required. Plus, he gives us fresh material to hate him for on a daily basis.

10. BigMcGuire Contributor

BigMcGuire

Politicians are corrupt, if that's news, you're a lot younger than I thought. If you remember, I was trying to make a ploy on CNN's Trump eating pizza with a fork comment ---- I was out for work travel last week in Sacramento and CNN BREAKING NEWS - Biggest Presidential Scandal in HISTORY - just gets old. Funny enough, even the people in the hotel were disgusted and changed the channel. People are getting tired of the left's constant attempt to make Trump look like the worst person that has walked the face of the planet - even in California, (lol).

If anything it's going to help elect another Republican so keep it up! You got my support. :)

11. FrankieTDouglas macrumors 65816

Two scoops of ice cream is a total outrage

12. WarHeadz macrumors 6502a

WarHeadz

If you really think any of this is going to actually help Republicans, you’re sorely wrong. Your party will have years of hard work to fix their reputation after this regime. Also, the hotel employees likely changed the channel because they didn’t want to look at his stupid orange face...that’s usually when I change the channel too.

13. BigMcGuire, May 31, 2018
    Last edited: May 31, 2018

BigMcGuire Contributor

BigMcGuire

Really? The media constantly reporting how Hillary had a 97% chance of winning probably helped a TON. Why vote if there is no chance Trump will win? I know quite a few people (Democrats) who got upset at the media's outright lying - taking Trump's statements out of context. I was one though I'm right wing.

The patrons eating breakfast were laughing at CNN's attempt to label Trump as the worst presidential scandal in history - one even made a comment about: "Has CNN even heard of Nixon?" - resulted in more laughs before the channel was changed - and this is downtown Sacramento. lol.

Keep up the good work? Ya'll doing a great job. Maybe stop a few more freeways in downtown Los Angeles - that should help too. Don't let me stop ya'll from helping the Republican party!

14. RichardMZhlubb Contributor

RichardMZhlubb

I’m old enough to remember Nixon, and Trump’s corruption makes Nixon look like a rank amateur. This is not run of the mill political activity. It is an evisceration of norms, the likes of which none of us has ever seen. And far too many people are choosing to simply ignore it. It’s shameful.

Trump isn’t the worst person to have ever walked the face of the planet, but he is, without question, the worst person to take the oath of office as president in at least 100 years.

15. BigMcGuire Contributor

BigMcGuire

What I don't get is I have a few conservative "friends?" who think Nixon was a great man. I have to say I don't quite understand that one. As far as him vs Trump... Not really sure what to say there. I usually stay out of political banter, and really should continue to do so.

I just see a consistency... Media/left bashed Bush (first president I voted for) - compared him to an ape, called him stupid ... they're doing the same with Trump (orangutan) except adding racism and a ton of other things. I realize I'm seeing this from the perspective of the right side (politically)... just seems to be very one sided. Just didn't seem to me that O had half as much (or a quarter as much) aggression vs him while he was president.

16. ugahairydawgs macrumors 68030

ugahairydawgs

The President is corrupt because he bucks the norms of the established political order?

17. RichardMZhlubb Contributor

RichardMZhlubb

No, he’s corrupt because he and his administration have engaged in a systematic effort, as described in detail in this piece, utilizing “official power for personal and financial gain rather than for the welfare of the American people, and their attempts to shield that corruption from political consequences, public scrutiny, or legal accountability.”

18. CaptMurdock Suspended

CaptMurdock

You misspelled "Constitution," squeaky.

19. BigMcGuire Contributor

BigMcGuire

Awww, do I get a cool nickname too? :)

20. WarHeadz macrumors 6502a

WarHeadz

I find it amusing that @BigMcGuire thinks that anything Trump is doing right now is helping the GOP. “Y’all” are completely screwed if you believe that....

21. BigMcGuire Contributor

BigMcGuire

Oh come on - I don't think Trump is helping, I think the left and the media are helping. Trump is a troll and he knows how to get under people's skin and piss them off (Republicans AND Democrats). I don't think Trump is helping anyone let alone the republican party. I do think that the left's response isn't helping themselves hardly as much as they'd like to think.

But hey, at least I'm bringing a smile to your face. :) So not all is lost! :)

22. CaptMurdock Suspended

CaptMurdock

Possibly, possibly...

23. BigMcGuire Contributor

BigMcGuire

Awesome! At least you are telling me there is a chance!! :)

24. CaptMurdock Suspended

CaptMurdock

Yeah, that's what we want in a President...it worked so well for Eisenhower...oh, wait...

25. BigMcGuire Contributor

BigMcGuire

Don't get me wrong, Trump and I have 0 in common. I'm an in debt college student who likes expensive Apple toys that I can't afford. I usually like to bring people together and have friends on both sides of the political spectrum. I think intentionally going out of your way to piss someone off is bad. Life is hard enough without people making it worse. Do I think he's a great president? No. Is he the worst? I don't think so. But hey, everyone is allowed to have their opinions (here in the USA) for now so go for it! :)