Trump gets Mueller's Questions and Goes on a Tweetstorm

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by samcraig, Mar 18, 2018.

1. samcraig macrumors P6

Someone's scared. And is factually incorrect as usual.

rps20180318_094626.jpg

2. Zenithal macrumors 604

3. Apple OC macrumors 68040

Apple OC

looks like President Trump has already read the IG Report ... the next month is going to be epic.

4. ViperDesign macrumors 6502a

ViperDesign

The guy is absolutely crazy. It's embarrassing to see how far we have fallen with this idot in charge. He's out of control it seems. Never have we had a president that took his information from a TV show. WTF has this world come to

5. samcraig thread starter macrumors P6

All I know is that all the deflection in the world doesn't change any actions Trump and his administration have taken before or after the investigation started. And Trump yelling in all caps that there was no collusion doesn't change that. He could also yell there was no arson. Same effect.

6. Zenithal macrumors 604

7. ericgtr12 macrumors 65816

ericgtr12

For all those blaming "Liberals" we should point out that all of the following are Republicans:

James Comey
    Robert Mueller
    Rod Rosenstein

Additionally, Lindsey Graham (also a Republican) is now calling for a Senate Judiciary Hearing into McCabe's firing. No matter what side of the aisle one is on, we should all agree that firing McCabe two days before he was set to retire with a full pension was politically motivated and vindictive.

BTW here's a picture of literally every Republican on the morning talk shows when asked to justify it.

[​IMG]

8. Huntn, Mar 18, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2018

Huntn macrumors P6

Huntn

If he is as bright as he claims to be (remember those good brain comments?) he would stop acting like he was guilty and wait for vindication. Of course, maybe he's not acting... :oops:

Trey Gowdy agrees...

9. Zenithal macrumors 604

Princess Buttercup of the Snowflakes is out on an unscheduled golfing trip. Can't imagine why.

10. mac_in_tosh macrumors 6502

mac_in_tosh

Trump acts like a guilty person. He's trying to delegitimize Mueller so that if/when something comes out he can hide behind this made up theory.

And him accusing someone else of lying - you can't make stuff like that up.

11. Gutwrench Contributor

Gutwrench

No, you agree with Trey. He said it first...to Trumps attorney.

12. SoggyCheese Suspended

SoggyCheese

There's an obvious reason for that.

Everyone getting ready to pull up a chair and grab the popcorn? This ******** of a presidency is about to start falling apart big time.

And still the Trumpists will scream "Hillary!!" as if that matters.

13. samcraig thread starter macrumors P6

I said it at the beginning of the investigation. Whether Trump is innocent of collusion or not - this will be karma for the whole birther movement. This investigation - which now goes beyond collusion will be (rightfully) the albatross around his neck. And most, if not all of it, is by his own hand.

14. Vanilla Ice macrumors 6502

Vanilla Ice

15. 0007776 Suspended

I keep hoping that Trump was just someone that Putin saw as a useful idiot and he wasn’t actively involved in the election meddling, as I think that would be the best outcome for our democracy, but Trump sure acts like he is guilty.

16. Michael Scrip macrumors 603

Exactly.

If Trump was truly innocent... why fight at all? Just sit back and enjoy the show. Or ignore it. Or maybe do something productive.

But the way he fights and tries to tear apart and discredit the FBI and Justice Department... it's like he's trying to cover something up. He's trying a little too hard... which is extremely suspicious.

Surely someone in the White House has pulled Trump aside and said "Mr. President... you're making yourself look guilty... cool it..."

Oh wait... there's hardly anyone left in the White House... :p

It's gonna be a sad day when Donald Trump... with his one year in Washington... has the most experience in the White House...

17. samcraig thread starter macrumors P6

I'm not sure if collusion happened or not. I'm fairly certain there's a case for obstruction. We'll see.
    --- Post Merged, Mar 18, 2018 ---
    That's not breaking. And that's not what would be news. But you know that.

18. ViperDesign macrumors 6502a

ViperDesign

You are a truly amazing human being

19. Vanilla Ice macrumors 6502

Vanilla Ice

It comes to no surprise. The president tweeting about “Russian collusion” is not news. Annoying yes. But it’s expected.
    --- Post Merged, Mar 18, 2018 ---
    I hear it all the time. Thank you though.

20. Gutwrench Contributor

Gutwrench

Is collusion that thing Obama said there was no evidence of and couldn’t be done, then told Trump to quit whining? I’m still waiting on the USC section of collusion.

You’re fairly certain there’s a case for obstruction? How so? Explain it.

21. Arran macrumors 601

Arran

Quite. The Grand Old Party has turned into a wake. For itself.

Last-gasp tweets are just the corpse twitching in the coffin.

22. mudslag macrumors regular

mudslag

Really, when did that happen?

23. Zenithal macrumors 604

I've been advised to stay away from buttered popcorn for a while. Could we get some air popped with sea salt flakes and ground rosemary?

24. bradl macrumors 68040

bradl

I'd agree. Forget the popcorn.

This calls for nachos. :D

BL.

25. FX120 macrumors 65816

FX120

Our stupid nutjob of a president is going to spark a civil war if/when he is removed from office.

It's unfortunate that in today's age of information availability, there is still a small population of ignoramuses that only listen to his Twitter mouthpiece and willfully ignore anyone who contests the validity of these statements.

His continual use of "fake news" may be the downfall of this nation...