Trump gets pissed about Cuban getting a front row seat - so he gets Flowers a front seat

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by samcraig, Sep 24, 2016.

1. obeygiant macrumors 68040

obeygiant

can you post a little more about the article. That link looks dirty.

2. zin Suspended

I read the tweet earlier. That's hilarious, he should totally do it. Cuban is still salty about the letter he got from the Don, it seems.

[​IMG]

3. Gutwrench macrumors 65816

Gutwrench

The op couldn't be more cryptic or misleading.

4. Zenithal macrumors 601

Someone told me they had a feud a decade old but I thought it was rubbish. Wow.

5. samcraig thread starter macrumors P6

Donald Trump threatened on Saturday to put Gennifer Flowers, a woman Bill Clinton said he had an affair with, in the front row of Monday's debate as a direct result of Hillary Clinton's campaign giving Mark Cuban a front-row seat at the titanic event.

"If dopey Mark Cuban of failed Benefactor fame wants to sit in the front row, perhaps I will put Gennifer Flowers right alongside of him," he wrote on Twitter.

The Benefactor was a 2004 reality TV show starring Cuban, who is more widely known as the owner of the NBA's Dallas Mavericks and star of ABC's "Shark Tank."

Cuban fired back shortly after.

"Donald. Remember when you told me on the phone we were "Bobbsie Twins" and I laughed ? #truestory," he quipped to Twitter.

... Worth clicking the link for the rest

6. thermodynamic Suspended

thermodynamic

What, no being special, snowflake, or cupcake snide comments yet?

Isn't it true that Cuban wants to manipulate the election for personal gain, isn't worth as much as Trump (since the amount of financial success is all anyone ever gives a **** about, no matter how it is earned), and how Cuban loves using other countries to make his "American" goods with where more signs seem to suggest Trump would do more to bring jobs here - roboticized or not, they still need people in a number of forms. Affordable education is imperative, and that's where Clinton (including a cue from Sanders) makes sense in where she wants to move forward, assuming her opposition (the Republicans) allow it. Or if she puts in an executive order for the sake of improving this country instead of being able to do nothing but win over voters.

7. samcraig thread starter macrumors P6

I think it's interesting that Hillary picks a business "threat" (psychological) to Donald and his response is to shoot below the belt on a more of a personal level.

8. vrDrew, Sep 24, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2016

vrDrew macrumors 65816

I would be very curious to know if Donald Trump had actually asked Gennifer Flowers if she had any interest in attending the debate.

Because I'd wager good money that he hadn't. Because that's the sort of hot-headed moron Trump is. The sort of thin-skinned impetuous fool who makes a very public threat without actually checking to see if he could carry it out.

It's also somewhat puzzling to me why Trump thinks that the presence of a 66-year-old woman who had an affair with Bill Clinton almost forty years ago would somehow rattle or upset Hillary Clinton. To be honest, it would present more of an opportunity for Hillary to show how tough and decent she was by either laughing the whole thing off, or making a point of publicly going up and greeting her.

Actually, Trump's threat is interesting in another way: It shows the sort of typical personality defect that has characterized his entire life: He never lets go of a grudge, pursuing ridiculous vendettas against anyone who crosses him. That's his worst fear: being confronted by someone whom he thinks got the better of him.

As Secretary of State Hillary Clinton has had to sit down across the table from some people far more scary than Gennifer Flowers. But Donald Trump is afraid to be in the same room with a loud-mouthed basketball team owner?

9. LizKat macrumors 68040

LizKat

And the silly season continues...

I long for enough voters to demand election laws be changed so that candidates post their policy positions on their websites six weeks before the election, and that's that. Read the stuff, vote.

And make the election in mid-October so we can tell the candidates from the Halloween trick-or-treaters.

10. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

Perhaps all the women who accused bill and who Hillary attacked should be at the front seats

11. Robisan macrumors 6502

This:

Trump will still blow it with Flowers at the debate: "Hillary's husband used to bang her when she was about a 7. Now she's 3, tops. Sad!"​

12. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

Funny as hell Hillary had to pay people to attend her coronation and she still has to bribe people to go see her :D

13. samcraig thread starter macrumors P6

I'm game. We could put all the people with sexual assault suits against Donald in the front row. We could easily fill the rest of the seats and overflow with those who have sued Trump over contract disputes. Fun times

14. impulse462 Suspended

impulse462

they're acting like the audiences at a ****ing gladiator matchup. no one cares if mark cuban "trolls" trump and if any person thinks its funny you're just as bad as all the people who voted for trump for his "spectacle" rather than any substance

15. yaxomoxay macrumors 68000

yaxomoxay

16. impulse462 Suspended

impulse462

How is it a genius move? Just gonna focus on everything but substance. But he also said he didn't want to be fact checked LMAO **** trump

17. yaxomoxay macrumors 68000

yaxomoxay

It belittles the Clintons.

18. MadeTheSwitch macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

That's real? If so it leads me to a few questions for Trump's supporters. Why in the hell do you and others support a petty man like this prone to childish personal attacks? Seriously. Why the hell would we want that in a leader? It's absolutely bizarre that some of you back someone so immature and say hey...that looks like a good guy to hand military, nukes and the fate of the economy to. :rolleyes:

Isn't it to be expected at this point? Trump always resorts to petty personal attacks. It's one of the many reasons he is unfit to be POTUS. He might have money, but clearly money can't buy you class. He is low class all the way.

19. maxsix Suspended

maxsix

Yes indeed!

Plus far more lower class Clinton supporters are familiar with Gennifer Followers. Unemployed, living off government programs, making babies and watching talk shows all day long, they know all of Bubbas Bimbos.

Very few of them know who Mark Cuban is.

A brilliant strategic move by Trump.
    --- Post Merged, Sep 24, 2016 ---
    "What Difference Does It Make" says the sick and twisted old lady.
    --- Post Merged, Sep 24, 2016 ---
    Only until Hillary begins coughing uncontrollably... suddenly the focus will shift.

20. Zombie Acorn macrumors 65816

Zombie Acorn

For the record I like Mark Cuban most of the time.

21. zin Suspended

You call it immature, I call it harmless fun. Cuban obviously took it seriously (and so did you, unsurprisingly).

Once again we're back to the fundamentals of this election and your skewed worldview. Don't give the nukes to the guy who hurt my feelings. Give the nukes to the woman who has shown she is very trigger happy. :rolleyes:

22. vrDrew macrumors 65816

As my friend James Fallows notes in The Atlantic

I'll just leave all you Trump supporters, busy yukking it over his "genius" move, with this:

23. MadeTheSwitch macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

It is your worldview which is skewed. You seem to think everything is one big joke. It's not. This is serious stuff and you are supporting an immature petulant child and make excuses for his behavior all along the way. Like a bad parent who excuses Johnny bullying on the playground...oh that's just Johnny being Johnny..he's just having fun. Don't take him so seriously.

I do and I will. And I trust Hillary with the nukes about 5000 times greater than I would ever trust Trump with them. Someone who shows no remorse at things, who has had everything handed to him his whole life. Who treats others like crap just because he thinks he can. Who never ever apologizes for anything. Seriously have you ever heard him say that he was sorry?

24. yaxomoxay macrumors 68000

yaxomoxay

Yes. I am very aware of political language. This is to belittle the Clinton's after they tried a stunt by calling Mr Cuban. That's how the public face of political election works.