Trump goes Viral with the snake.

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by 1458279, Feb 29, 2016.

1. 1458279 Suspended

2. Thomas Veil macrumors 68020

Thomas Veil

WTF??

Lots of images of those scary, scary Muslims. All set to what sounds like music from The Dark Knight trailer.

ISIS will probably want to hire this guy. He's very good at instilling terror in the minds of weak-minded people.

I did like the story about the snake, though. It's a very powerful allegory about Drumpf's candidacy. If we the voters take him in, he's going to bite us...and then tell us we should have known better.

3. 1458279 thread starter Suspended

Nice spin, no logic, but then what can one expect from a spin. Whatever you do, don't use any actual facts or counter any points.
    transportation-fuel_economy-caveman-used_car-secondhand_cars-celebrity-59930750_low.jpg

4. Thomas Veil macrumors 68020

Thomas Veil

I agree, there was no logic in the video, only playing to base emotions.

5. Zombie Acorn macrumors 65816

Zombie Acorn

Instead of bringing ISIS over here we should send the liberals over there, maybe once someone has explained to them the true nature of Islam the murdering would end, either way the problem would sort itself out.

6. Renzatic Suspended

Renzatic

Gramps, what the hell am I paying you for?
    His last paragraph was pretty damn spot on. Trump has a history that would (or should) make anyone weary of putting the guy in any position of leadership. But here we are, listening to his platitudes of making America great again without offering anything of substance to back it up, and we're all eating it up like pigs at the trough.

...and if it all comes to bite us in the ass in the end? Well, guess we should've known better.

7. hulugu macrumors 68000

hulugu

My reactions:

This is a pretty good piece of propaganda for ISIS. They come across as pretty terrifying for a clutch of knife-wielding manics. (Of course, all that bravado goes to pieces quite fast during an A-10 sortie. I can't remember, are we for or against bombing ISIS in Syria?)

Oh, wait this is a political ad? Who set the levels for Trump's reading? Amateurs. (Also, Trump's timing is a mess. Reminds me of William Shatner's reading of "Major Tom.")

I'm pretty impressed they went with Johnny Rivers' lyrics. Did anyone check with him?

Otherwise, it's a political ad. Dumb, noisy theater for the illiterate.

8. MacAndMic macrumors 6502

If it was Hill lie ree narrating, this thread would get a thousand likes.

9. Renzatic Suspended

Renzatic

Damn straight! I always think along party lines. NOT LIKE YOU FREESPIRITED, OPEN MINDED REPUBLICANS! YOUR FREEDOM SCARES ME SO!

10. DUCKofD3ATH Suspended

DUCKofD3ATH

Here's the difference between Liberals/Dems and Real Americans: Real Americans know we have enemies who wouldn't hesitate to kill all of us, given the opportunity, so we're taking measures to prevent them from having that chance. Liberals/Dems pretend that everything will be all right, doing nothing while sneering at those who take steps to defend us.

11. MacAndMic macrumors 6502

Come to the light side. Yeah, you'll be expected to work, pay taxes and your bills but you'll also be able to speak freely, think freely and can pat yourself on your back knowing at the end of the day, you supported yourself.

12. Renzatic Suspended

Renzatic

So basically it'll be exactly like being a Democrat, cept for a little more smug self satisfaction?

13. Ironduke Suspended

Ironduke

Big D is your Lord and Master, Give yourself to Donald Drumpf

14. Renzatic Suspended

Renzatic

I beg to differ, Duck. Real Americans are people who think exactly like ME, not YOU.
    --- Post Merged, Feb 29, 2016 ---
    If you want to really go for the gusto, add an umlaut.

15. DUCKofD3ATH Suspended

DUCKofD3ATH

Please keep repeating that. I can't help but think that the thirtieth or fortieth time you post it, it'll suddenly become clever or funny or witty.

16. Ironduke Suspended

Ironduke

its no more of a joke then the **** you have been posting.

Drumpf is the leader you deserve

17. DUCKofD3ATH Suspended

DUCKofD3ATH

Huh? No! Compadre! We are in agreement for once. We both want to fight the good fight against our enemies. So you're voting for Trump too?

Wonderful, my Real American brother!
    --- Post Merged, Feb 29, 2016 ---
    Probably since I don't tell jokes. They're a kind of middle-class thing, donchaknow?

Keep going! That's twenty-seven.

18. Ironduke Suspended

Ironduke

All hail drumpf

19. steve knight macrumors 68020

steve knight

Yep gotta bring in Hillary. It is like an uncontrollable urge in the right I guess.

20. MacAndMic macrumors 6502

Just being like the left.

21. steve knight macrumors 68020

steve knight

Nope alway when trump so found wanting gotta bring up Hillary. Poor abused trump why does everyone pick on trump why what has he done? Leave trump alone. Now Hillary did this or that. Seems a hourly thing here. The right loves to deflect and attack. Not very good at defending.

22. 1458279 thread starter Suspended

The general plan is to stand up to ISIS, and whoever else that threaten us. The economic plan is to change the tax system to make businesses want to stay here instead of leaving. Change trade so that it doesn't favor businesses leaving. Reduce regulation and increase competition for healthcare and other things to restore capitalism.
    Restrain the growth of the government and grow the economy.

BTW, what was Obama's specific plan? What is Hillary's? Hillary's is an extension of Obama? What has Obama done in his 2nd term to improve the economy or slow the growth of businesses leaving? What will Hillary do about the national debt? What is her plan to stop businesses leaving?

23. Thomas Veil macrumors 68020

Thomas Veil

Here's the difference between liberals/Democrats and conservatives/Republicans. Liberals/Democrats don't refer only to one side as Real Americans. They don't question the other side's patriotism, only their judgment. Liberals/Democrats understand the dangers of terrorism, they can just put it into perspective, not run around with their arms flailing in a xenophobic panic, screaming that the sky is falling.

24. 1458279 thread starter Suspended

25. Thomas Veil macrumors 68020

Thomas Veil

OK, I won't weasel. You got me with that one. It's still not the go to position for our side though.

And I hope Duck notices that you managed to disagree with me without saying I'm not a Real American.