Trump got badly mauled during the last debate.

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by k995, Feb 26, 2016.

1. k995 macrumors 6502a

If you saw the debate one can only wonder why did they wait until now to do this?

I mean its been clear from week one that trump has practicly zero policy, zero vision he has some oneliners , some contraverse to divert attention and if both doesnt work he just blabs nonsense or insults.

Did the other republicans candidates underestimate how stupid their voters have gotten? Did they think trump would crash and burn and only after months of waiting did they realise the primary GOP voters dont care if trump is a total idiot or even worse dont even see it as long as you keep repeating "USA nr 1" "make amarica great again" ?

One has to wonder what would have happened if any of the other candidates would have had half a brain and realised this months ago.

2. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

Trump 2016, if the world is going to burn might as well be entertained in the process :p

3. Zombie Acorn macrumors 65816

Zombie Acorn

Are you criticizing the other candidates intelligence because they are Hispanic/Black?

4. MacNut macrumors Core

MacNut

...no he looked like that before the debate started, that is his natural face.

5. Robisan macrumors 6502

That's a feature, not a bug. The Republicans count on it.

6. thewap macrumors demi-god

thewap

According to corp prostitutes MSM of course Trump lost.

According to Drudge - Trump won by a landslide:

Drudge poll results:

Donald Trump – 64 %

Ted Cruz -18%

Marco Rubio - 13%

John Kasich - 3%

Ben Carson - 2%

7. MacNut macrumors Core

MacNut

How does Carson even get 2%? That seems high.

8. felt. macrumors 6502a

9. DUCKofD3ATH Suspended

DUCKofD3ATH

I'm enjoying the spectacle.

Not happy about Trump because he's too comfy with Dems/Clintons.

Not too happy about Rubio because he's wobbly on illegal immigration.

Happily accept Cruz if he gets the nod.

But I'll vote for any of them in November.

10. thewap macrumors demi-god

thewap

Pity vote? Nice guy, but a little flighty...

11. MacNut macrumors Core

MacNut

See I think they are all ******* crazy.

12. DUCKofD3ATH Suspended

DUCKofD3ATH

People sense he hasn't got a chance at this point, because he's too laid back. But if lightning took out the current front runners, he'd get plenty of backing.
    --- Post Merged, Feb 26, 2016 ---
    Out of all the quotes in the world, you picked “If you don’t know where you are going, you might wind up someplace else.” as your sig. Are you sure "think" is the right word in your post?

And what qualifies you to distinguish crazy from sane, given the people you support?

13. thewap, Feb 26, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2016

thewap macrumors demi-god

thewap

I think both the democrats and the republicans are going ******* crazy trying to dethrone Trump who has made a platform of not taking special interest money and explained how the politicians work for them - not Americans.

It is all about the money!
    Imagine special interest pouring hundreds of millions into the campaign coffers of the prostitute politicians and the leverage and influence they have on the president for *special deals* while in office later.

Trump as in his *art of the deal* did not want to stack the cards in favor of special interest - he would not be able to make sound deals while in office for the American people - be it right or left of the parties.

So in essence if Trump wins, not only will special interest loose billions in future prospects for their own gain, they will all be at the mercy of Trump to make any deal.

Think about it, what are they all really saying when they claim - *he is a dictator!*
    Political speak for : *we can't control him !*

Frankly house needs to be cleaned up of politicians in power for way too long and the prostitution facility the government has become.

14. k995 thread starter macrumors 6502a

No mainly for being republican.

15. k995 thread starter macrumors 6502a

I wonder if they saw the debate? At one time trump was looking for help with wulf blitzer.

16. Zombie Acorn macrumors 65816

Zombie Acorn

Trump doesn't seem to have the depth of some of the other candidates on certain issues, but at the same time he doesn't seem to give a ****, for as hard as he was targeted last night I would say he held his own.

The alternatives are a religious scumbag and a rookie.

17. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

he is kicking ass & taking names.......

18. Zombie Acorn macrumors 65816

Zombie Acorn

For the dems:

Trump is more likely to get single payer passed than any democrat. He basically said he was doing it during two national debates with no backlash.

19. k995 thread starter macrumors 6502a

Democrats ? I think that most democrats hope for trump, he seems the easiest to take down and the most left of the bunch.

Trump IS special intrest.

They will party for years, one of them elected. He already promised the military industrial complex several new conflicts. Construction projects with his wall, appeased weapon lobby ...
    --- Post Merged, Feb 26, 2016 ---

He stumbled with words, couldn't answers simple questions, repeated himself 10 times when pressed on actually policy, looked for help with the moderators,... "held his own?"

20. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

Hillary said no way to single payer.

21. vrDrew macrumors 65816

The *good* news is that we'll probably only have to wait another couple of weeks to see how this is going to shake out.

With "Super Tuesday" coming up next week, and the Florida and north Carolina primaries on March 15; we will probably see whether Trump is going to be the nominee. One thing that would make that less likely would be for Ted Cruz to "suspend" his campaign if he does badly next Tuesday.

I think it will probably be to the Democrats benefit for Trump to be identified as soon as possible as the presumptive Republican nominee. Because I don't think he'll do so well going up against Hillary Clinton. And the longer he stays in the spotlight, the more likely it is for him to make a major gaffe. Not something thats going to slap the Trump Chumps out of their delusions. But enough to awaken the rest of America as to what a dangerous individual he is.

22. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

by all means under estimate trumps power......................... :D

23. vrDrew macrumors 65816

I've been trying to underestimate the idiocy of Republican politicians -and their fervent admirers - since the day I saw the Sarah Palin traveling medicine show roll into town back in 2008.

I've yet to be disappointed.

24. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

you will when Bernie beats Hillary :D

25. Huntn macrumors G5

Huntn

but, but she had sex appeal, what the GOP needed badly. ;)