Trump has finally found something he's good at.

jkcerda

macrumors 6502a
Jun 10, 2013
Criminal Mexi Midget
said it a few times, democrats can wage war as they see fit, bomb DR's W/O borders and take a massive crap on the constitution by signing indefinite detention w/o trial into law, republicans? ha good luck.

yes you are welcomed.

Reactions: Fancuku and TonyC28

steve knight

macrumors 68030
Jan 28, 2009
I love it when judges rule based on emotion rather than law. :rolleyes:
I love it even more when trump does it.
[doublepost=1493153606][/doublepost]
said it a few times, democrats can wage war as they see fit, bomb DR's W/O borders and take a massive crap on the constitution by signing indefinite detention w/o trial into law, republicans? ha good luck.

yes you are welcomed.
Humm do you know trump has bombed even more civilians? and who was it that wanted indefinite detention since you can't let that go? what about making laws letting doctors lie to their patents?

jkcerda

macrumors 6502a
Jun 10, 2013
Criminal Mexi Midget
I love it even more when trump does it.
[doublepost=1493153606][/doublepost]
1.Humm do you know trump has bombed even more civilians?
2. and who was it that wanted indefinite detention since you can't let that go?
3.what about making laws letting doctors lie to their patents?
1. since you imply it why don't you find out?
2. Obama wanted it, that is why he SIGNED IT, he did NOT have to SIGN it for it to PASS.
3. did you mean patients? or parents? or what he hell do you mean at all?

steve knight

macrumors 68030
Jan 28, 2009
1. since you imply it why don't you find out?
2. Obama wanted it, that is why he SIGNED IT, he did NOT have to SIGN it for it to PASS.
3. did you mean patients? or parents? or what he hell do you mean at all?

http://www.newsweek.com/trumps-war-civilian-deaths-syria-577353
Under Trump, U.S. Military Has Allegedly Killed Over 1,000 Civilians in Iraq, Syria in March
On the campaign trail, Donald Trump vowed that as president he would “bomb the hell out of ISIS.” Two months into his time as president, the evidence suggests he is doing just that, with increasing airstrikes in Iraq and Syria and stepped-up raids targeting Al-Qaeda in Yemen. But as the airstrikes have soared, so, too, according to reports, has the civilian death toll.

U.S.-led coalition airstrikes in Iraq and Syria may have already killed 1,484 civilians in just Iraq and Syria this month alone, more than three times the number killed in President Barack Obama’s final full month in office, according to British monitoring group Airwars. For the first time, the number of alleged civilian casualties in events carried out by the U.S.-led coalition has exceeded the death toll of attacks launched by Russia.

The U.S. military said Saturday that a U.S.-led coalition strike hit an area in the Islamic-State-held Iraqi city of Mosul where officials on the ground said around 200 civilians may have been killed. Those figures would make it one of the deadliest-to-citizens U.S.-led bombings in 25 years.

steve knight

macrumors 68030
Jan 28, 2009
obama did it for 8 YEARS (bombed the M-E, not just Syria), you had no problem with it, hell you voted for the women who supported going in to remove Assad in the first place, Trump is there because the people YOU VOTED for started bombing Syria......
How the hell do you know what I had or did not have a problem with? trump is starting to become a pretty big warmonger in only 100 days.

steve knight

macrumors 68030
Jan 28, 2009
if you voted for them then it was not much of a problem now was it.
so I knew in advance what he would do? well thanks for calling me physic. like there was a choice now look what we have a war monger that may make Obama look like a rock thrower.

ibookg409

Suspended
Apr 20, 2016
Portsmouth, NH
"I really am amazed that a judge sitting on an island in the Pacific can issue an order that stops the president of the United States from what appears to be clearly his statutory and constitutional power." -Jeff Sessions

Who rules on emotion?

BL.
Like it or not (and I do not) the president can write executive orders based on how he feels (although executive orders are supposed to be used to clarify existing law they seem to provide some flexibility) while judges are sworn to rule only based on the law.

You are comparing apples and oranges.

Reactions: tgara

yaxomoxay

macrumors 68040
Mar 3, 2010
Texas
We are getting closer to a full breakdown of the system. Next time a Democrat is president all the conservative judges will stop him at any olportunity.

poloponies

Suspended
Original poster
May 3, 2010
A judge from California blocks something that would punish California? No bias there.
If they have basis for appeal then they can appeal it. It's how the system works. Given that you start with the premise that Trump is pope-like infallible he can take it up through the proper legal process. He is not a dictator; if he signs orders that are violative of the law then he either needs to narrow it to stay within legally-appropriate parameters or put his money where his mouth is and fight his way through the system that our founding fathers designed.
[doublepost=1493158889][/doublepost]
We are getting closer to a full breakdown of the system. Next time a Democrat is president all the conservative judges will stop him at any olportunity.
Where did you obtain your law degree? You seem so knowledgeable.