Trump Hijacks Media

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by Plutonius, Sep 16, 2016.

1. yaxomoxay macrumors 68040

yaxomoxay

2. thermodynamic Suspended

thermodynamic

Not bad for someone so many people says is a "failure".

3. zin macrumors 6502

Hillary is definitely high on her cough medicine. She went off on another racism rant on Facebook at a 30 minute veterans event.

4. MadeTheSwitch macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

Racist?

5. Jess13 Suspended

Jess13

What more would you expect from Killary, the worst 2016 candidate. Haha :p

6. zin macrumors 6502

Pardon me! I did not mean to say her rant was racist. I meant to say, rather, she was ranting about racism. Changed it now.

7. Mac'nCheese Suspended

Mac'nCheese

I'd ask for a source on that meltdown you posted but you'd probably just put up another hysterical meme.

8. ericgtr12 macrumors 65816

ericgtr12

This thread is clearly an attempt to mitigate the damage Trump has done today but give it a week and watch his numbers start to drop. At this point neither candidate can so much as float a silent fart without it being reflected in the polls. If it comes down to who can say the least stupid thing over the next two months, Killary will kill it and send Trump packing, he just doesn't have the self-control.

9. Jess13 Suspended

Jess13

I already posted it: Killary’s tweets.

10. ericgtr12 macrumors 65816

ericgtr12

Best post you've made in a long time. Killary would thank you for making her point.

11. skunk macrumors G4

skunk

Clinton's response seems more like a justified rebuke than a meltdown. Your bar for meltdowns is clearly almost at floor level.

12. Jess13, Sep 16, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2016

Jess13 Suspended

Jess13

“Thems is fightin’ words, pardner.”

CsDBzVBVIAAyXNG.jpg

Other than idiotically calling honoring/being honored by veterans a “disgrace,” this one is probably the funniest part of Team Killary’s meltdown. Trump acknowledging that Obama is U.S.-born now equates with “self-appointed judge and jury” in the land of moronic Hill-bots.

To be fair, Killary isn’t likely personally tweeting these. Let’s revisit what Paul Joseph Watson said recently about Her campaign staff and the Internet, in response to Killary’s crazy “Putin did it all!” conspiracy theory:

“The people running your campaign are complete ****ing idiots”

3:37​