Trump Hires New Lawyer For His Legal Team

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by samcraig, Mar 19, 2018.

1. samcraig macrumors P6

2. Huntn macrumors P6

Huntn

A new batch of Koolaid for the Trump Crowd. Come and get it! :oops:

3. PracticalMac macrumors 68030

PracticalMac

That name pronounced like "degenerate"?

4. duffman9000 macrumors 68000

duffman9000

But the Wolf is expected to succeed. Trump will fire this guy the minute the Wolf asks about broken brake lights.

5. BoxerGT2.5 macrumors 68000

BoxerGT2.5

I've never seen such an innocent man go to the lengths Trump has. If I'm innocent then I don't give a crap what Mueller does, go as far and as long as you'd like!

6. R.Perez macrumors 6502

R.Perez

That treads into dangerous territory but I agree, Trump has sure been squirming and scrambling a lot for a guy with nothing to hide.

7. BoxerGT2.5 macrumors 68000

BoxerGT2.5

I mean I get we're talking about the intelligence community and all the **** we know they're capable of, but he's like tin foil hat full on conspiracy retard about this.

8. TheHateMachine macrumors 6502a

TheHateMachine

Hey dude, at least tin futures are going through the roof at the moment.

9. GermanSuplex macrumors 6502a

GermanSuplex

McCabe, Comey being the biggest examples, but Trump has knocked down a lot of dominos in his quest to cover himself. However, these aren’t regular dominos... these are the like old Domino Rally toys from back in the day, where the dominos can be put upright with a flick of the wrist. Nobody is perpetually impervious.

The question is, what will the political fallout be for people like McConnell and Paul Ryan who have let a corrupt conman liar run roughshot over their party. I wreckon what they won’t say now they’ll say later. You would think if they’re going to sacrifice their integrity, they’d at least do it for an actual republican.

10. Thomas Veil macrumors 68020

Thomas Veil

Until he puts a tariff on tin.

11. Solomani macrumors 68040

Solomani

The fired lawyers can now dish out, hit back, and incriminate the Moron-in-Chief? Or are they still under some kind of NDA?

12. Zenithal macrumors 604

NDA, generally, but also following ethics laws. Lawyers to the president must follow the law. White House counsel's practice doesn't cover personal legal issues. On the other hand, White House employees cannot be restricted by an NDA. Those who get off clean or are clean may make a killing in the future on book deals if they're worthy. In other words, the cafeteria ladies won't make much but an aide who kept their nose clean, both from dirty stuff and cocaine, will shed light. If you're Trump, you keep WH counsel as far out of the loop on your personal BS as possible.

Also, innocent people don't go through lawyers like a pack of Trident gum.

13. BoxerGT2.5 macrumors 68000

BoxerGT2.5

There's a little thing called attorney client privilege. They can talk if they want to be disbarred.

14. WarHeadz macrumors 6502a

WarHeadz

15. samcraig thread starter macrumors P6

He alone can fix it!
    --- Post Merged, Mar 20, 2018 ---
    I'm not a lawyer. I don't even play one on TV... but attorney-client privilege could be argued away.

https://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/the-crime-fraud-exception-the-attorney-client-privilege.html

Some examples. Some of which could be argued against DJT as a reason to disclose.

16. samcraig thread starter macrumors P6

17. lowendlinux Contributor

lowendlinux

He tried

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...3d931db7f68_story.html?utm_term=.8e3f2a223e03

18. BigHonkingDeal macrumors 6502a

BigHonkingDeal

He's a real piece of work..... amused me for years during the good old Bush days when he was an expert on ABC, CNN etc.
    --- Post Merged, Mar 20, 2018 ---

Only OJ :)