Trump: I inherited a mess

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by MadeTheSwitch, Feb 16, 2017.

1. MadeTheSwitch macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

So today Trump whined about inheriting a mess. So I guess all the right wingers here that like to complain about Obama looking backwards talking about Bush, can stop hypocritically talking about this kind of thing now!! Or at least complain about your own guy saying it too.

http://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/...rited-a-mess-comment-press-conference-sot.cnn

But...at least he had a press conference. Even if he said many of the things he has said before like some sort of Groundhog Day full of talk of electoral collage numbers (for the second day in a row), talk of unfair press, and yet more talk about Hillary!

Thank you Peter Alexander for telling Trump his claims of biggest electoral collage victory since Reagan were false right to his face.

But not to worry, because he said that "I'm really not a bad person" and "get big ratings".

During this press conference he also said CNN was so horrible that he didn't watch it anymore. Then later in the same conference said he watched it. :D

2. webbuzz macrumors 65816

webbuzz

3. MadeTheSwitch thread starter macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

To listen to Republicans it didn't work. It can't be both.

4. VulchR macrumors 68020

VulchR

That mess is HUGE! :rolleyes: Snowflake whining loser. But he's a smart person with big hands, a huge fortune, and an irresistible charm for women.

5. Mac'nCheese macrumors 68030

Mac'nCheese

I was going to start a thread on this press conference.... how can you watch this and honestly think that there isn't something wrong with Donald Trump. His ego, his thin skin, his constant lying, this is out of control. There is something serious wrong with this guy.

6. yaxomoxay macrumors 68020

yaxomoxay

Actually I think he's doing pretty well, considering that he's an awful communicator.

7. steve knight macrumors 68020

steve knight

Obama never wined like a little baby like trump has.

8. webbuzz macrumors 65816

webbuzz

He used the press to do it for him.

9. steve knight macrumors 68020

steve knight

I am a awful communicator trump makes me look like poe.

10. yaxomoxay macrumors 68020

yaxomoxay

Nevermore!

11. steve knight macrumors 68020

steve knight

no trump is the biggest baby ever in office. everything has been because of his poor decisions. maybe if he chose his cabinet on something beside how much money they ripped off from others.

12. MadeTheSwitch thread starter macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

"Big league". I'm getting kind of tired of the same catch phrases he over uses. Wish he would expand his vocabulary a bit.

13. Mousse macrumors 68000

Mousse

Barry inherited a mess and left a bigger mess. Trump inherited a mess, will probably leave a bigger mess as well. Abraham Lincoln inherited THE biggest mess in US history and he fixed it. That's why he consistently ranks #1 or 2 in nearly every poll of best President

You can whine and complain. Or you can roll up your sleeves and fix a problem. Whomever fixes the mess that Dubba-Ya started will rank among the best Presidents.

14. Klaatu63 macrumors regular

Klaatu63

Don't forget that Trump has two secret weapons he has been holding back. These are skills borne out his questionable business dealings in the rough and tumble New York and Atlantic City real estate business. Bankruptcy and lawsuits.

15. CaptMurdock macrumors 6502a

CaptMurdock

Really...how'd he do that? Call up the New York Times and say "Hey, the Repubs are being mean to me, time to write another "whatta mess Dubya left" editorial"? That how it worked?

16. jkcerda macrumors 6502a

jkcerda

Trump did not inherit anything , he campaigned for it & is crying because he won, the moron before him also campaigned & cried...........

17. Thomas Veil macrumors 68020

Thomas Veil

Trump thinks he inherited a mess? Just think of what the guy who follows him is going to have to fix!

Trump just needs to shut up. Obama had a much bigger mess to clean up, and he did it quietly and competently.

18. mudslag macrumors regular

mudslag

I think Trump might have inherited some dementia.

19. uknowimright macrumors 6502a

uknowimright

20. LIVEFRMNYC macrumors 604

With Obama, he really did inherit a mess ...... Otherwise he wouldn't have been elected.

21. LizKat macrumors 68040

LizKat

Well... we did see Sarah Palin on the back porch... :D

22. Eraserhead macrumors G4

Eraserhead

I say Reagan, or even Carter started it. And Clinton made a fair few poor decisions.

23. Fancuku macrumors 6502a

Fancuku

He is doing very well, I agree. It's just that lefties are used to pretty (empty) words so they think the sky is falling.

24. Dmunjal macrumors 65816

I blame LBJ. He created the warfare and welfare (guns and butter) state. The new debt forced Nixon to close the gold window and led Kissinger to replace the gold standard with the petrodollar standard. That forced the US to eternally meddle in the middle east to support the dollar so that we can print it infinitely to finance the all the entitlements that were created. All Presidents since then have had no choice but to raise the baby that LBJ gave birth to.

25. uknowimright macrumors 6502a

uknowimright

your mental gymnastics skills are A+