Trump in Florida right now

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by samcraig, Oct 12, 2016.

1. samcraig macrumors P6

He just said that Mexico is going to pay for the wall.
    That they will like paying for it.
    That because of Trump's new trade agreements, Mexico will make less, but they like us more.

Someone explain to me how that works.

2. LIVEFRMNYC macrumors 604

It doesn't work. Trump is just talking out his vagina.

3. steve knight macrumors 68020

steve knight

no if he had a vagina he would be constantly grabbing it.

4. bent christian Suspended

bent christian

Your wall, Mr. Trump.

[​IMG]

5. jgelin macrumors 6502a

jgelin

I am a democrat who was going to attend his rally today, got called into work. I have no intention of voting for him, ever, but I have been to Bernie and Hillary rallies and wanted to see how it compares and if the people there really are all as bad as I imagine.

6. thermodynamic Suspended

thermodynamic

Because giving them more and their not liking us any less as a result hadn't worked so maybe trying the opposite might? :silly:
    --- Post Merged, Oct 12, 2016 ---
    Like how Madonna, Michael Jackson, etc, had done to their own?

7. samcraig thread starter macrumors P6

In West Palm now. There's a live stream that Trump has asked people to turn into at noon. Clearly a mistake on his behalf since it hasn't started and the venue is completely empty. Meanwhile the sound guy is talking freely about Trump "eating the mic" and how loud he talks. Normal stuff, but not for the masses.

For someone so excited to talk about his rally attendance #s - it's kind of funny he asked people to tune into an empty venue

8. Huntn, Oct 13, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2016

Huntn macrumors G5

Huntn

This sinister candidate for POTUS is busy crying wolf, lieing his buttocks off. If you (non-directed) don't think this man is POISON, the most Dangerous Man In America, he's busy preaching hate and anarchy to these f'n idiots who are cheering him like mad. Think WWII Germany. This man can look these people in the face and spread his lies, it's who he is. He'd fit in well in Russia, except Putin would probably get rid of him. His bombastic rhetoric is SO unbelievably dangerous and over the top, Muslin Trojan Horses, the Media Conspiracy, etc, etc, it's enough to make me question the wisdom of free speech. :oops:

9. samcraig thread starter macrumors P6

Everything he condemns, he, himself is guilty of. Greed. Corruption. Personal Interests. And so on

10. BoxerGT2.5 macrumors 68000

BoxerGT2.5

[​IMG]

11. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

the wall is to keep all the Americans from flooding Mexico once he wins :p

12. samcraig thread starter macrumors P6

Trump has no issue when the media is biased for him (FOX).
    --- Post Merged, Oct 13, 2016 ---
    I love his whole "rigged" line of thinking.

It's you Donald. We're just not that into you. Get over it.

13. MadeTheSwitch macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

I can't even listen to him anymore. When he comes on, I change the channel. He has nothing meaningful to say anymore. But I will still vote for him on November 28th. :D

14. samcraig thread starter macrumors P6

He drew a line in the sand saying those claims of sexual misconduct are completely false. He's in trouble if proven otherwise now.

Further - to call the claims "preposterous and ludicrous and common sense and logic" given what he's said in the past is an over-reach. Even if they are lies, it's not at all ludicrous to think they are true
    --- Post Merged, Oct 13, 2016 ---
    He also has admitted the backstage events.

15. v0lume4, Oct 13, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2016

v0lume4 macrumors 68000

v0lume4

I've been to one of his rallies and it was really tame. It surprised me. I can't speak for all of his rallies, but I'd imagine most of them are pretty tame. I wish more folks realized that just because the media says they are full of rednecks and bigots doesn't mean it's true.

16. 5684697 Suspended

Anderson Cooper nailed him in the 2nd Debate. Painted him in a corner, and he had no choice but to take the bait. The next bombshell should drop AFTER the last debate. Best tactic would be to dispatch him for good when he can't rebut or use it as a catalyst to justify more attacks.

I can't stand either of them, but if Hillary wants to win, that's the way to do it going away. Assuming of course, that there is concrete evidence of Trump's indiscretions.

What ever happened to Trump University? Could he open up a new version teaching sexual harassment mitigation and defenses for executives and politicians?

17. DrewDaHilp1 macrumors 6502a

DrewDaHilp1

Will never happen. Mexico actually takes illegal immigration serious.

18. noekozz macrumors 6502a

noekozz

I think the lawsuit on Trump University is still pending and likely will go to trial after the election.

I can't stand the man just like many others. When you align yourself with the likes of Chris Christie (who's just oh so popular in his home State /bridgegate) Mike Huckabee (who compared him to the Captain in the Jaws movie, not knowing the Captain gets eaten by the shark in the end) and Rudolph Guliani (who defends Trumps misconducts although he's had his own checkered marital past), there's not much to expect.

The scary thing is that Trump can literally take a dump on the podium and his supporters would eat it up and come back for seconds.

I've been watching the election closely, just as I have been for the past decade, and when Trump declared his candidacy, I told myself and everyone I knew that this man was going to destroy the Republican party from the inside out, almost one 1 1/2 years later, here we are.

The only thing that really concerns me is how he plans to have his supporters watch over the polling sites come election day since the election will be "rigged" according to him. That in itself is voter intimidation, since some of his supporters are borderline lunatics that believe everything this man says. And even then, he still manages to screw up the election date, (maybe he really thought that it was Nov 28th, who knows).

Now I myself don't like Clinton much, and it sucks we have two of the most disliked candidates in the history of politics, but anyone is better than this guy.

19. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

He now claims to have emails disproving their stories. Of course, he told us he doesn't use emails. Oh, he'll release them at "the appropriate time".

20. Raid macrumors 68020

Raid

I'm sure the Russian hackers can mock up a draft soon, they just have to get all the dates and headers right for the email to look legit.

21. DrewDaHilp1 macrumors 6502a

DrewDaHilp1

Poll watchers =/= voter intimidation.

Bringing weapons to "watch the polls" = intimidation.

[​IMG]

22. 5684697 Suspended

Those skinny little posers all dressed up in their cute costumes intimidate you?

23. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

Wow, now he's denying the People mag story by saying, "look at her". The more he opens his mouth and insults others, the sweeter his fall is.

24. samcraig thread starter macrumors P6

He also kept insisting that it wasn't true because if it was, she would have put that in the story. As if that's the test of veracity.

25. Eraserhead macrumors G4

Eraserhead

So call the cops to get them removed.