Trump is a Looney

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by Andeavor, Nov 8, 2012.

1. Arran macrumors 601

Arran

More a case of the old Tea-Party finally finding their Mad Hatter! :D

2. FreemanW macrumors 6502

As I've already stated, the Donald knows he sucks at business. He has developed an aplomb at removing money from the corporate and placing that money into his own pockets.
    Trump, exaggerating his net worth by 100%

He seems exceedingly qualified to be the chosen GOP Presidential candidate. He nails all the boxes and exemplifies the GOP platform, to the fullest degree, beyond the reach of the rest of the field.

3. Meister Suspended

Meister

I am sure everytime Trump looks at his bank account he thinks to himself: "Man do I suck at business.."

4. Huntn, Aug 19, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2015

Huntn macrumors P6

Huntn

If you want to know why Donald Trump should never ever be President read the characteristics of Narcissistic Personality Disorder. This should convince you. It raises serious concerns about his decision making abilities and motivations.

Donald Trump Doesn't Need Our Attention, He Needs Our Pity

Quote:
    1. Has a grandiose sense of self-importance (e.g., exaggerates achievements and talents, expects to be recognized as superior without commensurate achievements).

2. Is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love.

3. Believes that he or she is "special" and unique and can only be understood by, or should associate with, other special or highstatus people (or institutions).

4. Requires excessive admiration.

5. Has a sense of entitlement, i.e., unreasonable expectations of especially favorable treatment or automatic compliance with his or her expectations.

6. Is interpersonally exploitative, i.e., takes advantage of others to achieve his or her own ends.

7. Lacks empathy: Is unwilling to recognize or identify with the feelings and needs of others.

8. Is often envious of others or believes that others are envious of him or her.

9. Shows arrogant, haughty behaviors or attitudes.

5. FreemanW macrumors 6502

You have to love the guy. He has absolutely no filter. He blurts out whatever his stream of consciousness, see 9 points in previous post.

His entire being oozes GOP platform, see 9 points in previous post.

He is a terminal narcissist.

6. obeygiant macrumors 68040

obeygiant

[​IMG]

Don't you think Trump as president would be kind a fun? You'd all have something to rip on for the next 4 years instead of having to defend Obama constantly. ;)

7. einmusiker macrumors 68030

einmusiker

well, to be precise we are a Democratic Republic, but I get your point

8. Renzatic Suspended

Renzatic

Gramps, what the hell am I paying you for?
    Officially, yeah. Though the phrase "Democratic Republic" tends to be associated with some countries that have some pretty negative connotations.

9. dec. Suspended

dec.

I'm pretty sure that many would have more to rip on than just his "hair"...

10. Centaurr macrumors 65816

Centaurr

speak for yourself, i like him. as long as he builds that border wall that he said he will and take off the 'wet foot policy'.... ill vote for him.

11. dec. Suspended

dec.

That's cool, you do that!

[heard of gin in 1978, but started to drink it in 2006]

12. LIVEFRMNYC macrumors 604

Trump's NH speech was pretty good. I don't believe 75% of what he said, but if I was a gullible simplistic person when it came to politics, Trump would have won me over. He sounded like those motivation speakers that people go to see at a Hotel.

13. xmichaelp macrumors 68000

xmichaelp

It crazy that the POW comment did nothing to falter his campaign.

Imagine if a Democrat presidential candidate said that... They would be completely finished. The Republican base wouldn't let them ever see the light of day. Fox News would still be talking about it if Clinton or Bernie said it.

Not sure why you think he would actually do anything about it. Republicans have been saying that for decades. It's never going to happen. They'd rather have it be a wedge issue with guaranteed votes than actually do anything about immigration. Same with abortion.

14. APlotdevice macrumors 68040

APlotdevice

It apparently doesn't matter what Trump says, so long as he throws in insults that he picked up in elementary school. The conservative base interprets this as "strength".

15. Huntn macrumors P6

Huntn

You a prioritized single issue voter? It's good to know that a billion(s) dollar wall and I should probably throw in bomb the hell out of them will fix all our problems.

16. sodapop1 Suspended

sodapop1

How embarrassing it must be for Jeb to have Trump beating him in Florida by 4 points in the most recent poll.

17. mgguy macrumors 6502

mgguy

Hillary fits this profile exactly. I guess she is out too.

18. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

I doubt that. Primaries don't begin for what 7, 8 months? America will tire of Trump long before then.

19. FreemanW macrumors 6502

That says volumes about your critical thought process and your filter for what Republicans say.

Their puppet masters (Koch Bros. et al) demand undefined, open borders, maximizing downward pressure on the cost of labor. That is one of their goals as they drive this country down the pooper chute into third world status, reducing the cost of labor to a point where it is no longer of any concern in the quarterly profits report.

Silly you. Happy voting! :p

20. Huntn macrumors P6

Huntn

I'll grant that this is your opinion. :rolleyes: I forget are you a fan of The Donald?

21. mgguy macrumors 6502

mgguy

My comment wasn't about trump, so I don't see how your question is relevant.

22. Huntn macrumors P6

Huntn

Keep it a secret. :)

23. obeygiant macrumors 68040

obeygiant

You don't think that Hillary has narcissistic personality disorder?

24. Meister Suspended

Meister

No, she's got what is called elephant legs.

25. Huntn macrumors P6

Huntn

Absolutely not. Anyone who insists she is, please cough up some support of this notion unless you are going to argue that every major politician is a narcissist as a way of defusing this criticism directed at Trump.