Trump is getting pretty desperate - telling people to change their early votes

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by MadeTheSwitch, Nov 1, 2016.

1. MadeTheSwitch macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

It's really sad when you feel the need to tell people to change their votes. Not a real sign of confidence.

Additionally, like so many of the things he says, it's not even true. You can't call up and change your vote in PA. So he is misleading people.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/dan-scavino-change-votes-to-trump

image.jpeg

You can show up on Election Day in person and get your absentee mail in vote thrown out in PA, but even to mention this again shows a extreme lack of confidence on the part of the Trump campaign.

image.jpeg

2. Plutonius macrumors 604

Plutonius

You can change your vote in PA but you have to change it in person. The Trump campaign corrected it when they found you can't change it by phone. I'm very glad that the Hillary campaign has not made any mistakes /s.

3. MadeTheSwitch thread starter macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

I'm very glad the Clinton campaign hasn't desperately given their voters bad info. Also, seriously when has any candidate told people they could change their vote? Again, doesn't exactly scream confidence. It says "hey, we've lost a lot of votes!". Between this and Pence's "come home" plea, it just reeks of desperation.

4. jkcerda, Nov 1, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2016

jkcerda macrumors 6502a

jkcerda

Bad info? Like the one they gave the FBI?

5. MadeTheSwitch thread starter macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

I know you always have trouble maintaining focus, but the discussion was about campaign info to voters. But let's drag in other discussions that are already being discussed elsewhere in this forum. :rolleyes:

6. iapplelove macrumors 601

iapplelove

This is far from being desperate. The man wants to win and wants to let everyone know if you made a mistake and voted for a criminal,well in some states it can be changed.

A lot of Americans do not know this.

Hillary is showing plenty of desperation herself lol telling her voters thst f they have friends who are pro trump to stage an intervention. That's pretty damn desperate if you ask me.

Bro, you only want it one way.

7. Meister Suspended

Meister

Listen to Donald.

Change your vote if you can!

8. Zombie Acorn macrumors 65816

Zombie Acorn

Yeh like "I didn't send or receive classified info on a personal email server"

9. A.Goldberg macrumors 68020

A.Goldberg

I wouldn't call this desperation. I would call this thread desperation. I don't like Trump, I've said it 1000 times, but he has every right to inform voters of their voting rights.

Frankly, what candidate is not at any point in time trying to persuade people to vote for them or change their opinion?

You realize this bit of information also means if people voted for Trump they can rescind their vote and change it to Hillary? Or is there only a problem with it working the other way around?

10. Plutonius macrumors 604

Plutonius

It's just campaigning for votes. I would be very disappointed if Hillary was not after every vote out there.
    --- Post Merged, Nov 2, 2016 ---
    So true. It goes both ways.

People can also change their vote from Gary Johnson if they have a moment of sanity :).

11. mudslag macrumors regular

mudslag

To Clinton ;)

12. Meister Suspended

Meister

I'm sure lots of folks gonna do that ....

13. shyam09 macrumors 68000

shyam09

I agree. They should AT LEAST give proper info the first time if they want to do this.

14. MadeTheSwitch thread starter macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

Oh make no mistake, I think their is desperation on both sides right now. If you don't see that, and if you don't recognize a call for people to "come home" and a call for people to change their votes as desperate, then you aren't being honest and it is you who only wants it one way.
    When in your life have you EVER heard a presidential candidate tell people if they have buyer's remorse they should switch their vote? That is pathetic begging. So is his VP telling Republicans that it's time to "come home". Why weren't they "home" to begin with?

15. samcraig macrumors P6

Yes - everyone voting for Trump should follow his original advice - and make sure to do this on November 28th!!

16. Eraserhead macrumors G4

Eraserhead

Very true...

17. zin Suspended

When in your life have you ever witnessed a presidential candidate being placed under federal criminal investigation for the second time, less than two weeks to an election?

Just because YOU don't give a rat's ass that she is crooked doesn't mean other people don't and that they haven't been swayed by recent events.

18. hulugu macrumors 68000

hulugu

Don't worry, you have until November 28 to change your vote.

19. MadeTheSwitch thread starter macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

I still haven't seen that.

But just because you don't give a rat's ass that Trump is crooked, doesn't mean that he is not.

20. zin Suspended

Hillary was under criminal investigation for mishandling classified information. They closed the case. Now they're revisiting it after discovering new materials. Where have you been for the last week?

21. MadeTheSwitch thread starter macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

If you think that Huma or Anthony Weiner's laptop was under Hillary's control than damn, she is more powerful than I thought!

22. jkcerda macrumors 6502a

jkcerda

there seem to be e-mails there pertaining to HIllary, hence the reason the investigation on HER is opened again.

23. zin Suspended

The emails in question are pertinent because they may have been transmitted over Hillary's basement server. Otherwise the FBI Director would not have said they were pertinent.

Hillary might be the first ever president to be under criminal investigation as she assumes office.

24. jkcerda macrumors 6502a

jkcerda

she won't assume office, ever :D

25. werked macrumors regular

werked

He is smart to inform people that they can change their votes. Also, what HRC voter wouldn't want to change it after the recent developments?? With each passing day she is proven to be more and more corrupt. Seriously, I can't believe people don't see her for what she is?? Do you REaLLY think she cares for you?? Really??
    MAGA