Trump is having another vowel movement on Twitter

ibookg409

Suspended
Apr 20, 2016
Portsmouth, NH
The people, or the Electoral College?
The People. The Electoral College was not registered to vote, as far as I know.
[doublepost=1493312101][/doublepost]I am so GD tired of Trump tweeting. I think Twitter is not appropriate for anyone over the age of 15, and certainly not appropriate for the POTUS.

I do find it funny how the Dems said that shutting down the government was a heartless thing to do when Obama was in office and the Repubs were threatening to shut it down. More of those shifting principles we see so often these days.

MadeTheSwitch

macrumors 6502a
Apr 20, 2009
Why is he rambling on about Democrats bailing out insurance companies? That's a Republican desire. Or is he making some breaking news here that Republicans would like to see insurance companies fail?

A lot of Democrats...maybe even the majority, would be perfectly fine going to a single payer system.

PracticalMac

macrumors 68030
Jan 22, 2009
Houston, TX
I do find it funny how the Dems said that shutting down the government was a heartless thing to do when Obama was in office and the Repubs were threatening to shut it down. More of those shifting principles we see so often these days.
Only that Trump does not need House Dems for any House bill.
And the House is where Trump cant seem to get much support.

House is not Senate.

Reactions: motulist

ibookg409

Suspended
Apr 20, 2016
Portsmouth, NH
I seriously hope Trump fails as a president in everything he does.

Not because I dislike him, not because I disagree with his policies.

Because there should be some political punishment for all his bullying and flagrant lying, and because politics shouldn't be just another form of entertainment.
LOL. They all lie. Obama spent millions fighting Freedom of Information Act requests to conceal his lies.

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/rundown/obamas-final-year-u-s-spent-36-million-foia-lawsuits/

Trump just seems less concerned with his lies seeing the light of day. Either because they are little lies or because he knows Americas will forget as soon as they see "new pictures of Kim Kardshian's big fat ass" in the side bar of any news article they read.

steve knight

macrumors 68030
Jan 28, 2009
tru
Trump was given a mandate by the people who actually voted for him.
mp was given nothing he is not required to do anything in his campaign speeches and he is proving that true.
[doublepost=1493313487][/doublepost]tru
Trump was given a mandate by the people who actually voted for him.
Trump was given nothing he is not required to do anything in his campaign speeches and he is proving that true.

PracticalMac

macrumors 68030
Jan 22, 2009
Houston, TX
LOL. They all lie. Obama spent millions fighting Freedom of Information Act requests to conceal his lies.

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/rundown/obamas-final-year-u-s-spent-36-million-foia-lawsuits/

Trump just seems less concerned with his lies seeing the light of day. Either because they are little lies or because he knows Americas will forget as soon as they see "new pictures of Kim Kardshian's big fat ass" in the side bar of any news article they read.
There is lying to coverup something embarrassing or even criminal.

Then there is lying to inflate ones ego and/or paranoia in front of world.

The former hurts the perpetrator.

The later hurts the position.

oneMadRssn

macrumors 601
Sep 8, 2011
New England

Trump lies more. Way more.

Trump: 69% of statements are mostly false, false, or pants on fire.
Obama: 26% of statements are mostly false, false, or pants on fire.

Hey, how about those citations you still haven't provided?

jkcerda

macrumors 6502a
Jun 10, 2013
Criminal Mexi Midget
http://articles.latimes.com/2014/mar/31/business/la-fi-mh-conservatives-or-liberals-20140331
Conservatives may give more overall, MIT says, but that's because they tend to be richer, so they have more money to give and get a larger tax benefit from giving it. (One of the things that makes social scientists skeptical of the benchmark survey Brooks used, in fact, is that it somehow concluded that liberals are richer than conservatives.)