Trump-is-LIVID

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by PracticalMac, Mar 21, 2017.

1. PracticalMac, Mar 21, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 23, 2017

PracticalMac macrumors 68030

PracticalMac

It is easy to know when things are not going Trumps way, the Twitter tirades and campaign rallies are dead giveaways.

Yesterday (Monday, 20th March) Trump held a large, short notice rally in Louisville, KT to make himself feel good and hopefully distract from damming news from the Congressional hearings about Russia involvement and the now soundly proven "fake news" of Trump Tweets.

In addition and more telling is Trump used the official @Potus Twitter feed to spin results of the hearing, twisting the statements into yet more "fake news"
    . That is wrong, they said the Russians did not affect the vote tallies. In fact they said quite strongly that Russian efforts to mess with our election was quite active, and will very likely occur in future.

Insult to his injury is one Ryan is making big concessions to get more Republican support in House, not Trump's "negotiating strategy".

Such public venting of his frustration will become a National Security issue as truly bad players will take advantage of it to force Trump into doing more stupid things.

2. Huntn macrumors Pentium

Huntn

His tweets are a National Security issue.

I believe this is a First with sitting Presidents. Usually Presidents tour the country when they are pushing their agenda, and although it can be argued that is what Trump is doing, in actuality they appear to be rah-rah Trump Campaign rallys more to boister Trump's ego than to sell a program to the country. Apparently he does not get it that selling his agenda to his bend me over and have your way with me base is not the challenge.

3. webbuzz macrumors 65816

webbuzz

Not sure if he's livid or not. However, Trump seems to live rent-free in your head.

4. Huntn macrumors Pentium

Huntn

What do you mean exactly?

5. PracticalMac thread starter macrumors 68030

PracticalMac

At least you are not paying him to stay in yours. :p

6. webbuzz macrumors 65816

webbuzz

Meh. I disliked Obama a lot and didn't worry about him.

7. bigjnyc macrumors 603

bigjnyc

I don't really think that saying applies here.. He is the president of our country we have to be worried about what he does or says, as it directly affects our lives.

8. citizenzen macrumors 65816

Because he was professional.

Trump makes Bush look like a statesman.

I hope this helps some people understand why voting for an outsider who'll shake things up is not a wise choice.

9. noekozz macrumors 6502a

noekozz

He typically has a pattern of holding rally's whenever sh*t hits the fan and the heat is too much in the kitchen. I guess it's a way to reassure himself that his base is still behind him.......%37 approval rating and all.

I think by now we've all become somewhat desensitized to his tweets and rants, however, I'm afraid that in a case of a real National Security threat that may present itself, no one is going to take him seriously.

10. webbuzz macrumors 65816

webbuzz

My point is the incessant posts over every single thing he says or does.

11. citizenzen macrumors 65816

Agreed. The people who ask you to not take what the president says literally or seriously are in deep denial.

We've always taken our presidents literally or seriously.

It reflects the importance of the office and the impact they have on the world and our lives.
    --- Post Merged, Mar 21, 2017 ---
    Because he says insane, stupid ****.

How do you expect us to react to a president who is clearly unfit for office?

12. webbuzz macrumors 65816

webbuzz

Post in PRSI? :p

13. jkcerda macrumors 6502a

jkcerda

did you mean criminal?

14. citizenzen macrumors 65816

No sure what that's supposed to mean.

What president have we ever not taken literally and seriously?

15. jkcerda macrumors 6502a

jkcerda

the last one got away with signing indefinite detention w/o trial into law, bombed as he saw fit as well. so there.

16. PracticalMac thread starter macrumors 68030

PracticalMac

I have no love for Obama either.
    --- Post Merged, Mar 21, 2017 ---
    It is not that Trump is an outsider,

its that he has no clue on how politics works.

Ross Perot probably would know how to bring parties together and make sound policy.

17. vrDrew, Mar 21, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2017

vrDrew macrumors 65816

You really don't quit with that, do you?

Donald Trump could slit KellyAnn Conway's throat on the White House lawn. And I'm all but certain you'd deflect criticism of that by bringing up the "indefinite detention" provision of a Defense spending reauthorization bill.

Tip for y'all: It's long since past being boring. It's now becoming a little sad.

18. jkcerda macrumors 6502a

jkcerda

says the guy who calls the D.A ...........
    unlike you I already said plenty of times to lock trump up.

19. oneMadRssn macrumors 68040

oneMadRssn

Talk is cheap. Give us specifics. Who do you propose should lock him up?

Have you written to your local congress reps and senators?

Have you written to the NRA lobbying group to express your displeasure?

20. jkcerda macrumors 6502a

jkcerda

1. I'll do it :D
    2. no, they are just as crooked & should be locked up next to him, hell most of congress should.
    3. they have me on ignore :(
    talk is cheap yet most of you party loyalist dare say nothing against Obama..........

your turn.

21. vrDrew macrumors 65816

I did that once. Once. One time. For very good reasons, and we'll see how that turns out.

But, by my count, you've deflected criticism of Republican and/or Conservative crimes, misadventures, or just plain evil, by invoking President Obama's signing of the National Defense Authorization Act of 2011 more than two hundred times.

I'm asking you, respectfully, and as a matter of civilized and productive debate - to stop doing it. It's boring. It's pointless. And it simply wastes everyone's time. It's "off-topic:, and - quite frankly - in the vast Pantheon of Crimes committed by Presidents of the United States, it probably ranks pretty low. By anyone's standard.

22. jkcerda macrumors 6502a

jkcerda

how the **** am I deflecting when I have said to lock him the **** up? cheeto hitler has the power because people liek YOU decided to stay QUIET while obama got away with whatever he wanted.

23. vrDrew macrumors 65816

Come on, JK. I think you know better than that.

I didn't agree with everything that Barack Obama did in office. I don't agree with everything my mother does. And, in retrospect, I don't agree with everything I've ever done.

But I'm not going to disrupt a discussion about Donald Trump's wiretapping claims by pointing out my ill-considered decision to buy a Pontiac Fiero.

24. jkcerda macrumors 6502a

jkcerda

who are you and what have you done with VR? I am having a hard time disagreeing with what you said,,,,,,,,OMG nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

25. citizenzen macrumors 65816

No he doesn't.

It's like having a nine year-old hopped up on sugar tugging at your sleeves while you're trying to have an adult conversation.

For example. :rolleyes: