Trump Is So Angry, He Mostly Eats and Watches TV

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by ericgtr12, Apr 11, 2018.

1. ericgtr12 macrumors 65816

ericgtr12

Newsweek hits the nail on the head, between fast food, Fox News and Twitter rants one has to ask when he actually has time to run the country. I feel like an image of fat bastard would really tell the story here but would likely get removed by admins.

2. chown33 macrumors 604

As long as he stays away from chocolate cake.

And an odd coincidence" tomorrow's the 1st anniversary of the 59 Tomahawks (or maybe today, depending on one's time zone).

3. LizKat macrumors 601

LizKat

Why is this guy still in office. The GOP leadership acts like he was put into government by some unknowable force of nature and their only choice is to gawk at the ongoing train wrecks. They are going to own so much trouble by time he leaves (one way or another) that the party will never recover. Maybe that's just as well too but this was not the way for them to sign off.

4. ericgtr12 thread starter macrumors 65816

ericgtr12

I wish Hillary were a better candidate but I think that's just the way it goes. I saw Jay Z asked this same question once and he said something like "this is a terrible time for America and we just need to ride it out until he's gone". For some reason that always stuck with me, the fact that he got as many votes as he did says far more about America though.

5. mac_in_tosh macrumors 6502

mac_in_tosh

Isn't that all he ever does? Oh, I forgot - golf.

6. oldhifi macrumors 65816

oldhifi

You Trump haters have a long wait till he is out of office, get use to it..

7. Zombie Acorn macrumors 65816

Zombie Acorn

Trumps health is great so he can eat what he wants.

8. Thomas Veil macrumors 68020

Thomas Veil

It’s not that easy. Even after Trump is gone he will leave behind widespread toxic political residue in the form of all of his deluded, angry followers who are convinced that Trump is getting totally screwed and there must be payback. Long after Trump has vacated the building, the conspiracy nuts will still be seething about what the so-called deep state “did” to Trump.
    --- Post Merged, Apr 11, 2018 ---
    He could leave tomorrow and it would still be too long.

9. mgguy macrumors 6502

mgguy

Really? People are now stooping so low in criticizing what other people choose to eat? What’s next, criticizing someone’s sexual orientation?

10. GermanSuplex macrumors 6502a

GermanSuplex

He tweets all damn day. I realize it doesn’t take much time to tweet, but he’s not exactly working in a department store or something. Truly funny to watch him tweet about “unnamed sources”, then give an interview with his favorite sources - “a lot of people”. Sometimes it’s “many people”. I wonder who those Real News sources are. What is the difference between “a lot” and “many”? One is bipartisan, the other not?

11. LizKat macrumors 601

LizKat

Hmm. I know someone who remarked after reading that President Obama snacked on healthy foods like almonds, and that he counted out 7 to have every evening, "wow, that's so gay." So yeah, I guess what came next was criticizing someone's imputed sexual orientation...

As it turns out, the "counting out 7" was a joke offered during the interview that revealed the type of snacks Obama indulged in. The president later copped to having as many as 11.
    --- Post Merged, Apr 11, 2018 ---
    Trump haters might not have that long to wait if the Prez takes your suggestion. :D

12. Solomani macrumors 68040

Solomani

Trump has only a few senior aides left. There is General Kelly and General Mattis. I wonder which one changes his diaper, and which one is responsible for ordering from McDonald's?

13. RichardMZhlubb Contributor

RichardMZhlubb

I’m not going to criticize what he eats. If it makes it more likely that he drops dead tomorrow of a heart attack, his diet is fine by me.

14. Eraserhead macrumors G4

Eraserhead

The people who should be regretting that are the Republican Party. That’s why Ryan has walked. Because he doesn’t think a Republican will ever win the presidency again.

15. Thomas Veil macrumors 68020

Thomas Veil

Good point.

The professional journalistic standard before going with unnamed sources is that there have to be at least two and much preferably three or more, all of whom are in a position to speak authoritatively about the issue.

Trump’s “many people” sources are either what he sees on Fox Fake News, or whatever he pulls out of his tuchis.