Trump: It is a waste of time to negotiate with North Korea

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by RootBeerMan, Oct 1, 2017.

1. ItnStln Suspended

I believe you're getting President Trump confused with obama

2. duffman9000 macrumors 68000

duffman9000

Totally deflected lol! That doesn’t work in court either. If you’re a lawyer why don’t you know that?

3. ItnStln Suspended

He's doing more than that mentally retarded obama ever did to stand up to North Korea. Like I said it's the democrats who are to blame for North Korea, not President Trump.

4. 0007776 Suspended

Who was the one who said that any more threats would be met by fire and fury, and then did nothing with the next threat? Or is fire and fury what Trump calls his tiny thumbs when he writes tweets?

5. duffman9000 macrumors 68000

duffman9000

Does the fact that Bin Laden was killed during a Democratic administration keep you up at night? Do you wake up in cold sweats yelling “Bush did it, Bush did it!”?

6. ItnStln Suspended

Military law is much different, and my invitation still stands. I'll be in court next week if you're interested.

7. ItnStln Suspended

And if President Trump did something about North Korea you liberals would still not be happy.

8. ItnStln Suspended

You do know that there's a lot of evidence that shows that the Osama Bin Laden died of natural causes prior to the alleged raid to capture him? Sources state that the raid was nothing more than a campaign booster. Also President Bush is much more of a person than obama will ever be.

9. duffman9000 macrumors 68000

duffman9000

Deflected again. Judges don’t put up with ******** or moving goal posts.
    --- Post Merged, Oct 3, 2017 ---
    See there you go. I knew the screwball theories would come forth. And conservatives say liberals believe in bat **** crazy ideas. Name your so called sources. I need a good morning laugh.

10. 0007776 Suspended

Nice avoidance of any explanation of where the fire and fury is. And yes I am glad that Trump is a weak coward who didn’t follow through on his red line and start WWIII, but it would be better if he didn’t insist on having a d*** measuring contest with Kim Jong Un. Which based on the size of Trumps hands he probably would lose if they actually broke out a ruler.

And would you have been happy if Obama had fully followed through on his red line and sent in ground troops to Syria?

11. ItnStln Suspended

North Korea needs to be dealt with because one of you democrats didn't finish the job. If WWIII happens then so be it.
    Yes obama needed to go into Syria and deal with them instead of funding and arming ISIS.

12. ItnStln Suspended

You clearly haven't spent much time in court.
    The sources are on my computer at my house and I'll get them when I get home. But let me ask you what sources confirm that Osama Bin Laden was killed by SEAL Team 6? Where's the body?

13. 0007776 Suspended

You do realize that even St. Reagan was one of the people who “didn’t finish the job” with North Korea, right?

14. duffman9000 macrumors 68000

duffman9000

You have no sources lol. 4chan doesn’t count. As for the body, why don’t you ask the shooter? IIRC, he outed himself lol. Nope, all fake right?

15. ItnStln Suspended

Neither did any democrat president including JFK, Johnson, Clinton, or obama. However it was you democrats who left it unfinished and now want to criticize President Trump.

16. ItnStln Suspended

There's no proof SEAL Team 6 killed Osama Bin Laden. Also I do have sources and it isn't 4chan, whatever that is.

17. duffman9000 macrumors 68000

duffman9000

If your sources are public then post the proof. No need to wait for you to get home.

18. 0007776 Suspended

That’s because Trump is the one that is hitting the hornets nest to compensate for his small hands.

19. ItnStln Suspended

You liberals can do nothing but insult President Trump. He's more of a person than obama will ever be.

20. niploteksi macrumors regular

You post a lot of really interesting stuff for a military lawyer. Are you sure this isn't classified material. Otherwise it would be interesting to see public material for this.

21. skunk macrumors G4

skunk

I happen to know he’s alive and well and working in a fast food joint in the Bay Area. He’s put on a few pounds though, you’d never recognise him.

22. blackfox macrumors 65816

blackfox

I'm fairly sure whatever references I would provide would not be sufficient for you. This is a complicated world, with ever-raising stakes. The fact that sometimes your options are "bad" and "worse" is a reality in Geopolitics. Rigid Ideologies or Cavalier attitudes are just idiotic. If anyone thinks it's ok to Destroy a whole country - (a) you're small-minded, (b) your may have a small penis, and (c) - There will be repercussions. I may not have a PHD in Diplomacy, but I know that a carrot goes farther than a stick usually.
    I can see why you like Trump.

23. Solomani macrumors 68040

Solomani

Why on earth would China and Russia bail him out? Both Putin and the Chinese leaders know that the US President is a full metal retard who is a gift to every nation that wants America to fail.

So they won't intervene. It is in their best interest that Trump keeps doing the moronic things that he does every day, to weaken America, to embarrass America, to isolate America, to discredit America, and in the end it will allow THEM (the Russian and Chinese) to step up to take the mantle of global leadership away from the USA.
    Then is it time for…. dancing?

[​IMG]

24. Zenithal macrumors G3

My god, this thread's turned into a measuring contest.

Edit: Everyone knows Osama got a sex change and now works at a burlesque club in Monaco.

25. noisycats, Oct 3, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2017

noisycats macrumors 6502a

noisycats