Trump: It is a waste of time to negotiate with North Korea

HEK

macrumors 68040
Sep 24, 2013
US Eastern time zone
Please Donald, waste our time. Another 20 to 30 years of fruitless negotiations should just about be all I need. Rather enjoyed all the saber rattling no war since 1954.

Huntn

macrumors demi-god
May 5, 2008
The Misty Mountains
Who do you think would push the button and fire first? Kim or Trump?
Unknown.
So far I think the Jong has been acting wreckless, he might be a bit nuts, but if our goal is to protect S.Korea, based on reports of the number of rockets, the North has pointed at the South, we would be nuts to fire first because to fire first and stop N. Korea in it’s tracks would take a several, maybe many nukes, but it’s a double edged sword, and we may also have ruined S. Korea with fallout. It’s hard to say what China’s reaction would be on a nuclear attack aimed at their neighbor.

No matter how you cut it, for Trump to publically tell our SoS to stop wasting his time talking is another kind of nuts although it’s been reported we have an active back channel to N.Korea via a China. So if he’s just displaying his magnificent false bravado :oops: cause he knows we are talking, and it’s just a show for his minions, it is counter productive and possibly could torpedo negotiations, just so he can pretend he’s the tough kid on the block.

The other possibility would be a conventional war, which my impression would be a nightmare, would result in Seoul being trashed in a real no **** war against a substantial army, after we’ve already been in a state of war for 2 decades.

Last edited:

duffman9000

macrumors 68000
Sep 7, 2003
Deep in the Depths of CA
There's no proof SEAL Team 6 killed Osama Bin Laden. Also I do have sources and it isn't 4chan, whatever that is.
Where are your sources?
[doublepost=1507774517][/doublepost]
No, I read something an MI6 agent wrote about Russia not being behind the attack and my source on Osama Bin Laden being dead before the SEAL Team 6 raid is a former classmate who is in the intelligence community. I also saw reports online but haven't been on my personal computer where they're bookmarked in at least a week. The person who mentioned the ISIS training camps is a legal administrator assigned to my office and I don't think he would knowingly spread false information. If it isn't true than someone he consoders reliable told him as well.
You don't think he would spread false information? LOL... Is that your out? Alex Jones wasn't available?