Trump makes first presidential visit to 'rustic' Camp David

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by MadeTheSwitch, Jun 17, 2017.

1. MadeTheSwitch macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

Interesting that he is choosing to stay at a place he has said to not like this weekend. I wonder why?

I also found some interesting statistics in this story:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...-presidential-visit-to-rustic-camp-david.html

11 trips for W. seems rather excessive for only 5 months.

2. darksithpro macrumors regular

Would you rather him to go Mar-a-Lago, where you can later post a thread on how much tax payer dollars it costs and complain on how many vacations he takes?

3. Zenithal macrumors 68040

Camp David's actually quite nice from the photos we the public have seen. It's no Nordic cabin in the forest with luxury amenities, but it's nice to connect with nature. Plus, it's got a tennis and basketball court, plus an indoor pool. On site chef, too.

4. darksithpro macrumors regular

Probably be a first for Trump. He seems like the type that likes the big city life and high end gold courses. I bet his wife would probably enjoy the seclusion. Maybe they should encourage him to go there more and tell him there's no cellular and wifi, so he can't tweet.

5. MadeTheSwitch thread starter macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

Mar-a-lago is closed for the season. Must be too hot there in the summer. I'm sure he will return in the fall though. Plenty of taxpayer dollars still there to waste!

6. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

oh that would be AWESOME

7. Macky-Mac macrumors 68030

Macky-Mac

:eek: no wifi?!?!? :eek::eek:NO CELLULAR?!?!? no way he'd go there if you told him that :D

8. MadeTheSwitch thread starter macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

9. Fancuku macrumors 6502a

Fancuku

We have been telling you that we he says MAGA he really means everyone, not just a group. ;)

10. MadeTheSwitch thread starter macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

Your response makes no sense in context to the post or subject thread. And really, at this point he can't even make himself and his administration great, much less the whole nation.