Trump on a Tirade about his Tweeting

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by samcraig, Jul 1, 2017.

1. samcraig macrumors P6

Another vowel movement.

But isn't he oh so clever with his renaming idea? He has all the best ideas. I'm so glad this is what he spends his time thinking about. Time well spent!

Screen Shot 2017-07-01 at 6.16.03 PM.png

2. zin macrumors 6502

3. Night Spring macrumors G5

Night Spring

It was disturbing when he tweeted in early morning, but this is actually more disturbing -- why is he tweeting in the middle of a day? Doesn't he have anything else to do?

4. jpietrzak8 macrumors 65816

jpietrzak8

Not at all. Everyone on this planet is paying a high price with this man in this office.

5. mac_in_tosh macrumors regular

mac_in_tosh

Whenever Trump enters a room, instead of playing Hail to the Chief they should play the theme music to the Twilight Zone.

6. bopajuice Suspended

bopajuice

I wonder does the President of the United States get paid by the hour? If he did I would be pissed.

7. Night Spring macrumors G5

Night Spring

I believe he gets an annual salary.

Which reminds me, didn't Trump say he'll donate his salary?

8. samcraig thread starter macrumors P6

Yes. That's the important takeaway from this thread. Good job, mate.

9. Zenithal macrumors 603

Let him do it. Let him get mad. Sooner or later he'll suffer from being angry all the time.

10. mgguy macrumors 6502

mgguy

It's his form of recreation. It doesn't take much time, and he probably finds it relaxing.

11. bopajuice Suspended

bopajuice

We can sit here and chuckle about some of the things he posts on twitter. It's entertaining to anyone with any sort of common sense.

What concerns me are the tens of thousands if not millions of people who hang on his every word.

Trump is just one guy. He will be gone in four to eight years. It's the millions of voters who support this guy is what I'm worried about. Are we headed down the rabbit hole?

In the next four to eight years, no one will have health insurance. The environment will suffer. Landmarks will be opened for exploration. Regulations will be laxed for banks, utilities, and business. Coal and oil will expand. Science and climate research will have taken a few steps back, and the top one percent will pay less taxes. Future looks bright.

Each state will have a 10 commandments statue at the capital, the LGBT community will be restricted, and there might even be a wall to not only prevent people from getting in but also from getting out.

The only solution might be to call in Snake Plisskin.

12. LizKat macrumors 68040

LizKat

Yeah and you can bank that it's the Republican Party picking up the tab for it in 2018, too. And they know it.

13. IronWaffle macrumors 6502

IronWaffle

Okay, this Trump Twitter Drinking Game is outdated but after reading just those three tweets by our Sore-Winner-In-Chief and quickly skimming the rules I can see folks are entitled to at least three shots. Since I don't drink, feel free to have my three shots if you're so inclined.

It must suck to be so tormented. As someone who's never watched reality TV and who has spent little time in the Twittersphere, I sure know it sucks to be tortured by Trump's tumultuous torrent of tormented Tweets.

14. samcraig thread starter macrumors P6

Not tormented at all. I find it all pathetic

15. IronWaffle macrumors 6502

IronWaffle

I agree. By torment I mean that the man seems driven by wretched demons. Not deep ones, I suspect. Just that he's all id and amygdala. I suppose when you get what you wanted and are "at the top," only to find it still doesn't fill that giant hole where your soul should be... time to wash my brain. I almost had empathy for the bastard.*

*normally I wouldn't employ such a word but I really don't know how even his staunchest supporters could disagree. They can say they're glad he's a bastard, but that's different.

16. samcraig thread starter macrumors P6

Oh. Sorry I thought the tormented part was directed at me. Yes, he obviously has issues.

17. IronWaffle macrumors 6502

IronWaffle

D'oh. Sorry. No, I didn't mean you. In fact, until this post it didn't even occur to me my comment could be interpreted that way so I'm glad you clarified. In the real world I'm generally not confrontational; online I'm pretty much never. I see no value in it. On the other hand, there are many posts that induce the behavior in my avatar. Many, many. So very many. Maybe I really should take up drinking!

18. yaxomoxay macrumors 68020

yaxomoxay

Meh, they usually don't have the typical 8-5 schedule. They watch movies and play golf/basketball/browse etc whenever they can.

19. Rigby macrumors 601

He probably has no idea what else to do with his time anyway, since he clearly lacks the focus and intellectual curiosity to be able to understand policy issues. Trump obviously likes running for president much more than actually being president, and he is still kind of stuck in campaign mode.

20. Fancuku macrumors 6502a

Fancuku

He is racking up a lot of overtime and some of it is coming from your pockets lefties. And I don't mind it. :D
    --- Post Merged, Jul 1, 2017 ---
    We survived 8 years of Chicago and Clinton crime syndicates. 8 years of Donnie will be a piece of cake.
    In fact it will be MAGA everyday. :D

21. HEK macrumors 68040

HEK

Not yet, the price has not yet been revealed. Like the iceberg that sank the Titanic. So far only 15% of the damage is apparent.

What is just now barely becoming understood, is that the Donald will go further into degrading nonsense tweets with absolutely no regard for the United States, the office of the Presidency, or our standing among nations in the world.

The orange buffoon will say and do anything to deflect and stir the pot. He cares only about himself, not for anyone else on the country, let alone the world. He will throw his staff, the Republicans, even his own family under the bus.

Watch and see, he has no morals, or scruples.

It's time to abandon the 35% followers, they are enjoying this slow motion disaster. Concentrate on the 65% of remaining electorate. Do what is necessary to lock them in and end this sinking of the America by the iceberg that is Trump.

22. bradl, Jul 1, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2017

bradl macrumors 68040

bradl

Crime Syndicates? That's rich. But by all means, elaborate on what these "syndicates" are. From the sounds of that, this statement could be leftovers from Trump's Mad Monday binge in the Twitterverse.

BL.

23. samcraig thread starter macrumors P6

It won't be 8 years. Even the GOP is getting tired of this schtick. What has Trump done - actually done - that has benefited you? Be specific.

24. LizKat macrumors 68040

LizKat

I gotta roll with this idea popped into Bill Kristol's head and onto his twitter account. Sounds good!

KristolSezGiveTheDonAMediaCriticJob.jpg