Trump on Illegals.

BoxerGT2.5

macrumors 68000
Jun 4, 2008
Ummm..... yeahhhh. Its funny but then again it isnt. As much as most people are completely fine with folks trying to come here the RIGHT way and with good intentions, its hard not to get pissed about this crap. Its like if you even mention it you get branded a racist hater. You cant win.

No you can't win, Amnesty is the only thing they want to hear come out of your mouth. Everything else is anti-immigrant. ;)

617aircav

Suspended
Jul 2, 2012
Ummm..... yeahhhh. Its funny but then again it isnt. As much as most people are completely fine with folks trying to come here the RIGHT way and with good intentions, its hard not to get pissed about this crap. Its like if you even mention it you get branded a racist hater. You cant win.
Dude im an immigrant to America and I side with Trump. You are not a racist and don't be scared to speak up. Mexice has a tough border on its other side keeping illegals out. We can't just let everyone in. Resources are not infinite.

jkcerda

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 10, 2013
Criminal Mexi Midget
nasty little secret .
As the number of Central American women and girls crossing into the U.S. continues to spike, so is the staggering amount of sexual violence waged against these migrants who are in search of a better life.

According to a stunning Fusion investigation, 80 percent of women and girls crossing into the U.S. by way of Mexico are raped during their journey. That’s up from a previous estimate of 60 percent, according to an Amnesty International report.
.but should be in it's own thread.

Desertrat

macrumors newbie
Jul 4, 2003
Terlingua, Texas
It's fairly well established as to the net tax-dollar cost of illegals (LA Times, et al). Around $350 billion per year.

Legal immigrants? I'm strongly supportive. Illegals? Don't need a wall. Just enforce the laws against hiring them. Many would then head back south. End benefits, and see most of the rest leave.

NT1440

macrumors G5
May 18, 2008
thug with face covered waving Mexican flag. 2+2=.....
You've never been to Texas I presume?

The guy's house I built had Mexican flags on the work truck, and in his yard. Woke up to do the wiring in the house we were building (he's an electrician) at 4am so he could get to work by 6am, then back to see us off at the end of the workday (6pm). Guy worked 14 hours a day, was an American citizen, but still lived in destitution (as a ****ing licensed electrician) and looked like any native Mexican you'd meet. Looks don't mean jack ****.

You're math equation is based on ignorance JK.

Reactions: MadeTheSwitch

jkcerda

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 10, 2013
Criminal Mexi Midget
You've never been to Texas I presume?

The guy's house I built had Mexican flags on the work truck, and in his yard. Woke up to do the wiring in the house we were building (he's an electrician) at 4am so he could get to work by 6am, then back to see us off at the end of the workday (6pm). Guy worked 14 hours a day, was an American citizen, but still lived in destitution (as a ****ing licensed electrician) and looked like any native Mexican you'd meet. Looks don't mean jack ****.

You're math equation is based on ignorance JK.
I hate math :D

MadeTheSwitch

macrumors 6502a
Apr 20, 2009
Mexice has a tough border on its other side keeping illegals out. We can't just let everyone in. Resources are not infinite.
Tough huh? I guess that's why so many illegals from Guatemala and points south make their way to the U.S.!