Trump Poll V2 Dec 2018

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by Huntn, Dec 4, 2018.

?

Pick One

Poll closed Mar 4, 2019.
  1. I am a Trump supporter. He does not lie.

5.1%
  2. I am a Trump supporter and approve of his lies and his policies.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I am a Trump supporter who approves of his lies and some of his policies.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. I am a Trump supporter who disapproves of his lies and like most of his policies.

7.7%
  5. I am a Trump supporter who disapproves of his lies and like some of his policies.

7.7%
  6. I am not a Trump supporter and can't stand his prolific lies and terrible ideas.

69.2%
  7. I am not a Trump Supporter, like some of his policies, and don't think he lies more than average.

2.6%
  8. Explain in a reply

7.7%
  1. Huntn, Dec 4, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2018

Huntn macrumors demi-god

Huntn

Vote if you dare! I think we mostly agree the man lies, yes?
    Forum names are revealed if you click on the vote number for a particular vote. :oops:

2. jkcerda macrumors 6502a

jkcerda

I am not a trump supporter who overlooks the endless liberal drama concerning his never ending petty lies and support SOME of what he does, for example the current state of the U.S............

3. ucfgrad93 macrumors P6

ucfgrad93

You forgot...

“I hate Trump and will endlessly dissect/parse/scrutinize his every little word while completely ignoring anything/everything the Democrats say and do.”

4. Huntn thread starter macrumors demi-god

Huntn

Please vote for "explain in reply". :)
    --- Post Merged, Dec 4, 2018 ---
    That would be "explain in a reply" answer. :) ;)

5. ucfgrad93 macrumors P6

ucfgrad93

It would be easier to vote if the choices didn’t keep changing.

6. Huntn thread starter macrumors demi-god

Huntn

I accidentally hit 1 wrong button and it posted. :( Yes, operator error. I think the poll is stable now.

7. duffman9000 macrumors 68000

duffman9000

You'll change your tune as soon as it doesn't fit your agenda anymore. Hold one set of people to a certain standard, but the other guy (the Caucasian/republican/Christian" guy as you've said), don't hold him to the same standards. Yo, we got it. It's re-run from prior episodes.

8. Peace macrumors Core

Peace

9. zin macrumors 6502

10. lowendlinux Contributor

lowendlinux

I voted Stein...

I want duels back if you really think I'm wrong here's a flint lock and ten paces the gentleman that walks away is correct.

The thing that this board needs to remember is DJT is temporary our European friends understand that 4/8 years is really nothing in the context of history is nothing do we really think the Dr. Merkel whose country is filled 1000 year old churches see's the end of the world with DJT?

In the end DJT has as big as balls as my neutered Russian Blue but the old world will impovise, adapt, and overcome which they probably should have anyway.

I refuse to get my blood pressure up over temporary and if HRC for some reason runs against DJT I'll vote for *other again.
    --- Post Merged, Dec 4, 2018 ---
    #nope

#wronglimeyiswrong

11. jkcerda macrumors 6502a

jkcerda

CAn you tell me HOW am I going to change my tune when I already stated numerous times I don’t support everyone does?

12. mac_in_tosh macrumors 6502

mac_in_tosh

That even one person voted for "he does not lie" is astonishing.

13. chown33 Moderator

Staff Member

Why do you hate electronic voting machines?

14. Huntn thread starter macrumors demi-god

Huntn

Your blood pressure should be up because the country can’t afford the kind of inept leadership of the likes of Reagan, W, and Supreme Leader. Starting with Voodoo Economics, with the GOP there is an established plummeting trend line of imcreasing selfishness, heartlessness, untruthfulness, and incompetence, yet we can have nearly half the country vote for an unmitigated disaster, crooked, lying sack of leadership because they admire his... I don't know what. He’s perceive good for their short term stock portfolio while, we lose our friends, and our infrastructure crumbles around us. Talk about a deal with the Devil.
    --- Post Merged, Dec 5, 2018 ---
    Besides defending Trump fairly regular, you give a high percentage of likes to pro-Trump statements. Maybe you just don’t notice it.
    --- Post Merged, Dec 5, 2018 ---
    Sure... :rolleyes::oops:

15. jkcerda macrumors 6502a

jkcerda

you do realize this is a board with mostly lefty members right? I have openly disagreed with the wall and bump stock ban,even against trump supporters........

16. tkermit macrumors 68040

tkermit

Speaking of Europe – Nazi Germany lasted barely longer than that. Don't underestimate how much can change within a single decade. I'm (obviously) not drawing a comparison, just making a general point. Elections have consequences.

17. zin macrumors 6502

No difference between Reagan/Bush and Obama/Clinton, just different lipstick. Heck Obama was definitely worse than Bush.

18. jkcerda macrumors 6502a

jkcerda

liberals let him get away with everything they would have crucified a republican for.

19. Huntn thread starter macrumors demi-god

Huntn

Equivalence arguments are very effective on the Right.

20. zin macrumors 6502

Two new wars (+expanded bombing campaigns elsewhere), expanded Bush surveillance, armed terrorists, indefinite detention without trial, wiretapping journalists…

All of the Bush neocons wanted Hillary to succeed him…

21. BoxerGT2.5 macrumors 68000

BoxerGT2.5

Don't support him, didn't vote for him, he lies an inordinate amount but 99% of his lies are about inane BS that causes the left to over react more than anything. I'd rather someone lie about a crowd size vs. whether I can keep my doctor and he can save me $2500 on my premiums while jamming their signature trillion dollar piece of legislation through. Past politicians lie about policy that affects ACTUAL lives, Trump just lies to rile up the MSM. I generally dislike dishonest people, but lets put the lies in perspective.

The thing I dislike about Trump the most is his disregard for the office, the lack of leadership or the manner in which he carries himself representing that office. He's a far cry from the man who held that office that the nation remembers today. I'm not sure GHWB could make it in today's republican party, my hope is the GOP does a U-turn and finds someone capable of restoring the dignity to the office and the party.

22. jkcerda macrumors 6502a

jkcerda

it's ok when democrats do it;)

23. Huntn thread starter macrumors demi-god

Huntn

Yet with equivalence reasoning as an excuse, you support the Right instead of the Left.

24. hulugu, Dec 5, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2018

hulugu macrumors 68000

hulugu

I don't believe this is true, but it does illustrate a point about Trump: he's a terrible salesman.

I hope this provides a strong lesson for our country.

We're a little too willing to let "our guy" wiretap people because he's got good reasons and he seems level headed. But, we shouldn't think about these policies in terms of Our Man in the White House, we should think of these policies as if a tyrannical moron is next in line.

Trump lies so effusively and constantly that you really can't say he hasn't lied about real issues. He lied about the caravan, he lied about how many CBP officers were hurt when they used tear gas near San Diego.

He's lied about his wealth, he's lied about his dealings with Russia, he's lied about his relationship with Saudi Arabia. He's lying now for the Saudi prince. He's lied about the U.S. budget, defense spending, health care, his stupid wall, and a host of other things.

He not only lies, but he and his people are attacking the idea of truth.

No, Obama lied once to help usher in a piece of legislation, but Trump is not only a liar, but he's attacking the idea of objective truth.

I agree. Just the fact that GHWB was thought of a "wimp," while Trump is considered tough by the GOP is just Bizarro-level thinking.

The GOP won't turn around until it loses in 2020. Until Mitch McConnell gets booted out of office, and Trump loses, the GOP will continue on.

25. zin macrumors 6502

The "RIGHT" is just as bad as the "LEFT". They did the same stuff as president…