Trump 'Raise your hand if you're not a Christian conservative'

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by ericgtr12, Sep 29, 2016.

1. ericgtr12 macrumors 6502a

ericgtr12

From the Republican standard bearer.

From CNN

2. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

Bigoted ass hole.

Raise your hand if you're not a straight, I want to see this, right.
    Raise your hand if you're not an immigrant, I want to see this, right.
    Raise your hand if you're not a poorly educted, I want to see this, right.

3. webbuzz macrumors 65816

webbuzz

4. webbuzz macrumors 65816

webbuzz

She was educating the Occutards.

5. DrewDaHilp1 macrumors 6502a

DrewDaHilp1

[​IMG]

6. bent christian, Sep 29, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2016

bent christian Suspended

bent christian

Ha, ha. Who does that? When Right-wingers think they are rebelling, it's so pathetic.

So here's my story about this picture, and I promise you it's the god honest truth...

...The woman pictured with me and what looks to be her husband we're stragglers in the pack, and started responding to people's jeers. Some guy ripped a sign out of the man's hands and another man leapt out of nowhere, encouraging everyone around to respect them and let them leave (again, sometimes America is amazing).

This woman is a human being and although I don't share her views, I start yelling "I will respect my elders. Please. Leave." and a few other great folks and I start to clear the path. I walk right up to her and say "Ma'am we have listened to you. We understand this is all a little wild but we have cleared a path for you to leave *my right hand was constantly swinging in motion, showing her the path out we made for her, as shown in the photo*"

She goes, and I quote "Go? Back in my day, you know what we did-"

Bam. Hail's Hitler.
    https://www.facebook.com/michael.j.garza.7/posts/10153457438236305

7. thermodynamic Suspended

thermodynamic

I read the whole article before replying, also noting I was not born yesterday.

In recent years, Christians have felt slighted. The trouble with compromise is to get all sides to accept compromise and definitions, or even redefinitions.

There are legal forms of marrying and religious ones. I didn't like it when gays wanted to rewrite the Bible to usurp the original texts. I like it less when the gays who fight for marriage also say how marriage is outdated or backwards as a concept (but get them to understand the still-high transmission rate of HIV despite it all... they don't care about others' well-being despite being smug over how right they think they are in what they want (freely spreading disease and having no sense of compassion or ethics to others' emotional or physical well-being, ask any gay guy with HIV or any gay guy discriminated by other gay people because he didn't act or look the way the "community" dictated.)

8. Huntn macrumors G5

Huntn

Another reason to vote for Mr. FantAstic.

9. webbuzz macrumors 65816

webbuzz

As are the Bernie Bro's and Occutards.

10. thermodynamic Suspended

thermodynamic

Um,

Bigotry would mean to kick them out. His saying that also implies those couple of people would be heard...

Keep in mind, by peoples' admissions, he is (also) an entertainer - even I can tell with the prose that he is using theatrics instead of being bland by saying "Everyone can be here".

Please raise your hand if you didn't read the article or are trying to ******** us.

11. ericgtr12 thread starter macrumors 6502a

ericgtr12

Yes, nothing puts the anti-Wall street crowd in their place like a Nazi salute.

12. thermodynamic Suspended

thermodynamic

And The Tea Party People, don't forget them... especially as both sides had some similarities...

13. webbuzz macrumors 65816

webbuzz

One of the Bernie Bro's had a picture of Hitler. Occutards lose again.

14. thermodynamic Suspended

thermodynamic

Or the hand-over-heart gesture that replaced the original when stating the Pledge, because it was seen as being too Nazi-like at the time?

15. CaptMurdock macrumors 6502a

CaptMurdock

Yeah, because the Bible's NEVER been re-written in the last two millennia. :rolleyes:

And words NEVER get re-defined. Tell me, what did the word "gay" mean around 1900?

16. bent christian Suspended

bent christian

She just couldn't resist the natural impulse. Eyewitnesses claim the woman used the salute on her own, totally unprompted.

I'll bet she yells the N-word at the top of her lungs when BLM protesters get a bit too "uppity" for her liking.

17. webbuzz macrumors 65816

webbuzz

You have race on the brain. Is that what growing up in DuPage does to an individual?

18. bent christian Suspended

bent christian

LOL. Are you so obsessed that you stalking me now? That's pretty pathetic.

Arguably, even more pathetic is your knowledge on the topic. DuPage county is probably the most conservative county in northern Illinois.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DuPage_County,_Illinois#Politics

Stalk harder.

19. webbuzz macrumors 65816

webbuzz

Stalking? You have mentioned growing up in Wheaton several times.

White power, or something... Isn't that what you always say? Must have been a rough childhood living there.

20. Khalanad75 macrumors 6502

Khalanad75

Um, the lady was born in 46. They definitely didn't do that in her day.

21. bent christian Suspended

bent christian

Records indicate that I mentioned it once seven months ago.

http://forums.macrumors.com/search/2978604/?q=wheaton&o=date&c[user][0]=1002509

You really need to get a life and stop obsessing over me. It's creepy and comes off as very pathetic.

22. webbuzz macrumors 65816

webbuzz

23. bent christian Suspended

bent christian

Yes, we have never seen anyone use a Nazi salute since Hitler put a bullet in his brain. True story.
    --- Post Merged, Sep 29, 2016 ---
    You need a hobby that doesn't include creeping on people.

24. Khalanad75 macrumors 6502

Khalanad75

To say "this is how it was done in my day" is to say that something was an everyday occurrence. If she was born in '46, it wasn't an everyday occurrence.

My dad was born in Waiblingen, Germany in '48. He lived there till he was 12 and has told me that when he was a kid over there, insinuating anything to do with the Nazi party was a swift way to get your ass kicked and your family shamed by society.