Trump revokes more than One Hundred Thousand Visas

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by jpietrzak8, Feb 3, 2017.

1. jpietrzak8 macrumors 65816

jpietrzak8

Well, we now know Trump's solution to the terrorist problem -- make sure that nobody ever enters or leaves the country. Already, more than 100,000 Visas have been revoked:

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...-been-revoked-immigration-ban-justice-n716121

So, now, I've gotta ask; have the terrorists lost this round? I mean, they haven't even done anything yet under Trump's watch, and they've already been able to effectively shut down this much travel between the US and other countries. If this keeps up, they'll get Trump to stop all international trade with the US, maybe actually regulate gun ownership in the US, and even start locking up "undesirables" or something?

Good job, Trump! You've certainly become terrorized, haven't you. If you keep doing the terrorist's work for them, they won't have cause to ever harm our country...

2. ibookg409 Suspended

ibookg409

Do you have a job? It seems like all you do is post anti-Trump threads all day.

And it's good that the terrorists haven't done anything under Trumps watch. Lets hope it stays that way.

3. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

From your article
    Since Obama signed indefinite detention w/o trial maybe trump should use that instead.!..

4. NT1440 macrumors G4

NT1440

You respond just as often as us who have an internet connection at work do. I'm personally working on three computers right now, but through the magic of multiple tabs, and watching progress bars go by I can be on here all day at work.

5. ibookg409 Suspended

ibookg409

Fair enough. Although responding to a thread seems to take less time and research than posting a new thread.

6. shansoft macrumors 6502

Funny part is, terrorists attack in US is already at the minimum. The actual terrorist attack are done by American ourselves. Gun violence, gang activity... you name it.

This really has nothing to do about preventing terrorist attack, more like supremacy moves.

7. ibookg409 Suspended

ibookg409

I did spent far too much time at work yesterday refreshing PRSI.
    --- Post Merged, Feb 3, 2017 ---
    Interesting. What kind of supremacy are you referencing?

8. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

the WHY import refugees we have trouble vetting ? no need for more violence in the U.S [​IMG]

9. samcraig macrumors P6

10. citizenzen, Feb 3, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2017

citizenzen macrumors 65816

Turnabout is fair play ...

11. jpietrzak8 thread starter macrumors 65816

jpietrzak8

Nah. I kinda do this to release stress. I check the Google News page, and if a headline jumps out at me, and hasn't already been mentioned on PRSI, I go ahead and put it forward to see if anybody wants to comment. Doesn't really take that much time...