Trump Russian Collusion

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by Apple OC, Nov 26, 2017.

1. Apple OC macrumors 68040

Apple OC

Mr. Mueller Sir ... do you think Trump might have only been joking when he asked Russia to release Hillary's emails? The whole of MSM has reported that he directed Russia to Hack into her emails live on stage.

Mueller: keep looking ... we absolutely must find anything, start with our best evidence ... the Russian Dossier.

Feel free to post all the Russian Trump Collusion evidence below ...

2. citizenzen macrumors 65816

The investigation is still ongoing. I’ll wait.

3. Apple OC thread starter macrumors 68040

Apple OC

you can optimistically speculate like CNN ... that may be all you have.

4. citizenzen macrumors 65816

I don’t know if you noticed, but I didn’t do that ... at all.

You’re a little nervous on the trigger finger.

5. ilovemykid3302012 Suspended

You do....all the time :rolleyes:

6. Apple OC thread starter macrumors 68040

Apple OC

not at all, I'm actually hoping you regurgitate some of the MSM optimistic hopes of impeachment.

7. citizenzen macrumors 65816

If you look, you’ll find a consistent thread of waiting for the investigation to conclude.

We can’t possibly know what Mueller has found (or not).

Speculation at this point is meaningless.
    --- Post Merged, Nov 26, 2017 ---
    So sorry to disappoint. :rolleyes:

8. ilovemykid3302012 Suspended

And yet, you and others are nothing BUT speculation daily.

9. citizenzen macrumors 65816

Some say, eh?

10. joeybuckets macrumors regular

joeybuckets

11. ilovemykid3302012 Suspended

Some say? What exactly are you trying to say? Please be coherent.

12. mac_in_tosh macrumors 6502

mac_in_tosh

Some simple questions for the Russia collusion deniers out there:

1. If there is nothing to it, then why all the lying about financial ties to Russia and meetings with Russians?

2. Why is it that Trump, who will criticize anyone at the drop of a hat from celebrities to his own cabinet members, has never criticized Putin? Why does he not give proper credence to the conclusion of our intelligence agencies that Russia interfered in our election?

13. Apple OC thread starter macrumors 68040

Apple OC

I'm not disappointed ... there are many more that will hopefully chime in with their glee of Trump's pending impeachment.

The MSM has pretty much been pushing this narrative as hard as ... Trump has no path to 270.

14. ilovemykid3302012 Suspended

1. Politicians lie, they are a politician.
    2. Because he's never criticized him he must be guilty of collusion. Wonderful logic. :rolleyes:

15. Apple OC thread starter macrumors 68040

Apple OC

please link to Trump's financial ties to Russia ... and please name the Russians Trump met with?

Trump has criticized Putin ... however that does not float the Russian Trump Collusion narrative.

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/07/06/a-d...ebukes-russia-in-his-strongest-terms-yet.html

it was not 17 Intelligence agencies ... that was more Fake News spewed and spread by the MSM.

http://heavy.com/news/2017/06/all-1...ussia-hacked-election-dnc-nyt-new-york-times/

16. citizenzen macrumors 65816

If you ever want to put yourself to sleep, read the many, many times I've repeated that the investigation is ongoing and we can't leap to any conclusions until it's over ...
    Better yet, imagine about all the speculation I've done and stew on it until it becomes real in your mind.

Basing your opinion on things people have actually said is apparently too boring.

17. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

Except most of the liars are not politicians, in this case.

18. Apple OC thread starter macrumors 68040

Apple OC

I know what you mean ...it's shocking how much the MSM lies to the American people with their Fake News agenda.

19. Apple OC thread starter macrumors 68040

Apple OC

looking at the thread views ... so much disappointment this thread must be after clicking and ... hoping for the Holy Grail of Trump Russian Collusion.

This is exactly how CNN does it.

20. bradl macrumors 68040

bradl

I don't know what is more hilarious:
    1. the fact that we have yet another Trump Russia Collusion thread, or
    2. the fact that the OP and others are still letting Hilary Clinton and the media live rent free in their heads, as they have been for the past 3 years.
    We are definitely getting a deep long, unfathomable look into the psyche of Republican conservatives in the USA, and I have to say that it's almost as hilarious as an episode of Whose Line is it Anyway? - both US and UK versions.

.. Only difference is that Whose Line is funny; while the psyche is sad... so sad.

BL.

21. duffman9000 macrumors 68000

duffman9000

I know right? It's high time someone did something about Fox News! Right? Right?
    --- Post Merged, Nov 26, 2017 ---
    Since you want to reference the extremists on one side, how about you reference the extremists on the other side? Are you still waiting for another Benghazi investigation or for Hillary to go to jail?

22. Apple OC thread starter macrumors 68040

Apple OC

I know what you mean ... Fox is literally killing the other networks with their ratings.

how are they going to stop it? ... maybe they should recruit the NFL, Kathy Griffin and the rest of Hollywood to take them down.

23. darksithpro macrumors 6502a

Trump was a private citizen before he became 45. It's not illegal to do business, or talk with people of Russian origin, or even government when you're NOT in government, unlike what the MSM reports and wants you to believe that. That's the big difference between him and Hillary. This is why Muller really can't get anything to stick on Trump specifically. This is also why it's so laughable when people post MUH Russia collusion stories about Trump. I mean, how you gonna collude "what does that even mean?" with a foreign government when you're a private citizen to BEGIN with and in real estate it's the norm to do business with foreigners.

24. bradl macrumors 68040

bradl

Literally killing? Hardly. Fox news LOST viewers over the past 3 months, while MSNBC actually holds the most watched show on cable TV.

BL.