Trump Says Oscars Blunder Occurred Because Everyone Was Too Focused on Him

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by samcraig, Feb 27, 2017.

1. samcraig macrumors P6

2. MadeTheSwitch macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

I did think the efforts last night were trying a bit too hard. It just wasn't funny really. And I wanted it to be too. But it just wasn't. That being said of course the envelope fiasco had nothing at all to do with the jokes about Trump. Seperate departments and people. Maybe Trump is too out of touch to know that.

I think the real news here is this line though:

I'm sure he means that he was the special thing missing. :D He did want to host the show a few years ago. So much for slamming the Hollywood Elite. If he has been there, wanted to host the show and even been in a movie, he IS a part of the elite.

3. Meister Suspended

Meister

Donnie is right as usual.

And none of the hollywood *******s left to canada as they promised.
    Sad.

4. Fancuku macrumors 6502a

Fancuku

5. MadeTheSwitch macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

In his own mind.

6. Fancuku macrumors 6502a

Fancuku

Ever wondered why they always say Canada instead of Mexico since you know, they like to "stand up" for Mexico?

The more these clowns run their mouths, the more support Donnie picks up. They are playing right into his hands.

7. samcraig thread starter macrumors P6

Right about what, Meister? That the envelope issue was because of him. Sorry - that's delusional. As for glamorous - that's completely subjective.
    --- Post Merged, Feb 27, 2017 ---
    Ever think it's nothing more than a joke and or the fact that Canada is basically the US north (Sorry Canada). Relocating to Canada would be "easier" for most than moving to Mexico. It's just a fact.

Donnie should care more about his lies and governing and not even talk about the Oscars. It only makes him look foolish. And yes - more foolish than the "liberal elite" in Hollywood.

8. Fancuku macrumors 6502a

Fancuku

Nope, I am going to use vrdrew and steve knight's logic and say that they don't want Mexico because they are racists.

9. cardfan macrumors 65816

It was funny seeing all those actresses with blue ACLU ribbons on. Blaming Trump and all that. When Hollywood is probably the most sexist industry in America. Actresses get underpaid compared to men, are forced to do nude scenes, etc. How was Cosby able to get away with his actions over the years? Desperate actresses willing to do anything.

Hollywood execs laugh all the way to the bank. Honey, can you wear this blue ribbon for us? LOL The dems know how to keep their victims in check.

10. samcraig thread starter macrumors P6

You can do both actually. It's not one or the other.

11. cardfan macrumors 65816

12. samcraig thread starter macrumors P6

Again - they could do both.