Trump says to "ask the gays", but maybe he shouldn't have

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by MadeTheSwitch, Jun 15, 2016.

1. MadeTheSwitch macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

2. maxsix Suspended

maxsix

It's an amazing phenomenon, the way Trump strikes deep... trembling fear into the minds of the lefties.

Thread after Thread being created to try and take him down. The man is making history for his honesty, courage and strength.

3. thermodynamic, Jun 16, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2016

thermodynamic Suspended

thermodynamic

Let's ask these folks, chosen at random, if that's okay:

http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Politi...Donald-Trump-more-honest-than-Hillary-Clinton

But they could be biased, too. Typical...?

4. steve knight macrumors 68020

steve knight

Fear? I would say he strikes in them how stupid a human can manage to be. Then Donald shows them a lower level. The only fear is how much damage can a idiot Do?

5. bent christian Suspended

bent christian

I really like that Trump has started using "the gays" to describe this constituency. It is a strategy that has worked well with "the Blacks".

Anyway, more reporting from the ground:

“And she’s no friend of L … G … B … T Americans. She’s no friend. Believe me.”

“The gays had it coming!” a man shouted and gazed back at the guy who’d called Hillary a b*tch. They met eyes, shared a smile, a look of recognition.

American Horror Story: A Donald Trump rally is a homophobic, misogynistic, racist nightmare

6. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

7. pdqgp macrumors 68020

pdqgp

The whole reason he is where he's at is because the leaders of our country lack the above. Leadership has been lacking for a long while.

8. MadeTheSwitch thread starter macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

9. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

10. MadeTheSwitch thread starter macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

Wow, then Hillary must REALLY strike deep trembling fear in the hearts of Republicans if the number of threads created is your yardstick to measure by. How do you ever sleep at night maxsix? :D

11. adroit macrumors 6502

adroit

Evil tends to do that to rational people.

12. MadeTheSwitch thread starter macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

So...when something is lacking, you don't put someone with even less knowledge in place.

We're unhappy with the CEO...our returns just aren't what they could be....let's replace him with the guy from the mailroom!

Leadership for sake of leadership isn't enough. They also have to know what the hell they are doing. Afterall, the first lemming over the cliff is a "leader" too.

13. pdqgp macrumors 68020

pdqgp

Companies often replace leaders with people from outside their industry.

Agree, but it is job #1. Obama has failed since day one at it too. He had far less in terms of transferrable skills to lead this country than Trump IMO.

He does and he will. His number one priority as with any leader is going to be to assess the situation, assemble his team, prioritize the needs and delegate the jobs. he'll change the seats and roles of some and bring in new ones and over time will do just fine. Trump has far more transferable skills for us as a nation than Obama has even after his two terms in office.

14. FieldingMellish Suspended

We both know that thread title was turned around swiftly, with the rest of it corresponding with your me-too thread.

15. MadeTheSwitch thread starter macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

Outside their industry, not outside all manner of competence. Well, not unless they want to go bankrupt.

The rest of what you wrote is just insane. He hasn't demonstrated ANY of the things or behavior that you have just claimed he will do. Instead, his campaign is a hot mess, all over the map, and is losing poll numbers.
    --- Post Merged, Jun 16, 2016 ---
    Turned around swiftly? What? What does that even mean? You are making even less sense than normal.

16. FieldingMellish Suspended

Malign my intelligence, eh? Don't play moron, something you've been pretty good at. The thread I linked to quickly became an "anti-Trump by gay community" thread.

17. pdqgp macrumors 68020

pdqgp

He's run more companies and has more people on his payroll than the others ever have. Last I checked those people working for him could go work elsewhere but don't. In the end he's running on the economy and terrorism and if it works for him great. IMO he just needs to change how he says things and stay off twitter. My guess is he'll pivot eventually.

Polls change with the wind. Yawn.

18. steve knight macrumors 68020

steve knight

so a company would be wise to hire say a reality star to run their nuclear program?

19. FieldingMellish Suspended

Obama, rabble rousing community organizer, brought that to the Presidency. Race relations resolved during the 60's and 70's are suddenly at an all-time low.

Even the wife, Michelle, has several times given college commencement speeches that were tinged with racial issues. Winners such as "I'm having a hard time living in a house built by slaves." Oh, brother. Give me a break.

20. steve knight macrumors 68020

steve knight

he has also had more failed businesses and more then any other company more bankruptcies and I bet more tax audits and more lawsuits.

21. FieldingMellish Suspended

Hogwash. Unsupportable claims and hopeful innuendo — more than any other company? I'll bet ...?

22. pdqgp macrumors 68020

pdqgp

goes with the territory when you have the courage to try.

23. FieldingMellish Suspended

Actor Ronald Reagan helped to demoralize and bankrupt Russia during the cold war.

24. steve knight macrumors 68020

steve knight

or the arrogance and think your the greatest person ever. "my great brain" my great knowledge"
    hqdefault.jpg
    this one is a real good one in war.
    Donald-Trump-Win.jpg donald.jpg