Trump so dumb he’s retweeting fake Twitter bots

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by Rogifan, Aug 6, 2017.

1. Rogifan Suspended

Rogifan

Check out this Twitter thread.
    Trump is now re-tweeting fake bots that are so easy to figure out are fake. And the Daily Caller ran a piece on this fake Trump supporter that sounds like it came from the Onion.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/06/05/protrump45-black-pro-trump-conservative-begins-pro-trump-empire/

The sad thing is so many real Trump supporters shouting fake news every chance they get are so gullible they fall for real fake news like this. And someone is getting rich off of their stupidity.

2. Zenithal macrumors 68040

Trump aside, I can write a tome of how easy it is to fool people into backing a movement, so to speak. I'm not defending the halfwit, but I'm sure there's another DNC voters and Independents out there who are as easily fooled. To put it bluntly, some people are just too stupid.

3. Rogifan thread starter Suspended

Rogifan

True but Trumpkins are especially dumb. Like this:

[​IMG] Fox News (@FoxNews)
    8/6/17, 7:15 AM
    .@CLewandowski_: "[@realDonaldTrump is] the greatest politician our country has ever seen."
    pic.twitter.com/3lrmItboGU

4. linuxcooldude macrumors 68020

5. Rogifan thread starter Suspended

Rogifan

No. And I did the same for the Obama phone voters. This isn’t directed at one group of people.

6. Zenithal macrumors 68040

As a GOPer I'm well within my right to ridicule select members of the party. I don't back spineless twits in office or ones who take joy in ****ing over the American people. Especially a Liberace wannabe.

7. Tech198 macrumors G4

lol... twitter overload...

8. mudslag macrumors regular

mudslag

9. linuxcooldude macrumors 68020

10. bradl macrumors 68040

bradl

Here's the bigger question, and yes, it is directed at you.

You attack one side for insulting a group of voters. Are you defending your side when they do the same thing to another block of voters?

Yes, or no, please.

BL.

11. linuxcooldude macrumors 68020

It's not about defending any particular side, but about showing the hippocracy that post represents.

12. bradl macrumors 68040

bradl

As you do the same, and show the same hypocrisy. If there were truly a problem and you'd show your disgust at it, you'd be railing against both sides about it. We haven't seen that yet.

Additionally, Trump has even done this against his own party and constituents. Recall his "what have you got to lose" speech, where he blasted those from whom he was trying to earn their vote, telling them how horrible their life is.

BL.

13. BoneDaddy Suspended

BoneDaddy

It escapes me, how bored and spiteful one must have to be to open such a useless and seemingly petty thread...

14. linuxcooldude macrumors 68020

Lets not pretend you are taking equal stand as you are focusing on my post while leaving other posts alone that seem to go with your own personal beliefs.

15. BoneDaddy Suspended

BoneDaddy

RIGHT NOWWW he's railing against this post in particular. Just because you want to deflect and turn it into something else, doesn't mean you have a point. And even if he was, your side does that **** all the time...

Just going to leave it at that...

16. Eraserhead macrumors G4

Eraserhead

How hard is it to say "my side is also bad when they do xx"

17. Rogifan thread starter Suspended

Rogifan

What’s hypocritical? I’ve never defended Hillary Clinton over that stupid statement. And it was one of the stupidest things her campaign did. Probably the reason she lost the election.

18. MadeTheSwitch macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

You are deflecting.

19. linuxcooldude macrumors 68020

Um...NO. Actually I never deflected. I made a comment on how the OP was insulting voters and someone else deflected it to Trump. Try again.

20. MadeTheSwitch macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

No, when you pick only one side, call out that side with a "insulting a block of voters is dumb" and ignore the examples provided showing that Republicans insult blocks of voters too, it's a deflection.

21. linuxcooldude macrumors 68020

Never picked a side. Insulting any block of voters is dumb. Considering post #8 only posted a video of only one side, he must be deflecting. Since you never made mention of post #8 ignoring Democrats do it too, you already picked a side and are also deflecting.

22. bradl macrumors 68040

bradl

Yet you don't say the same thing about your guy doing the very same thing. In fact, you went straight to Clinton doing it, making this a full hypocritical tit-for-tat. Again, if you were truly against this, you'd be railing against both sides on this. And like I said before, we have yet to see you make such a statement.

BL.

23. linuxcooldude macrumors 68020

If YOU were truly against this why would you not mention the equal hypocrisy noted when I supplied a counter opposing viewpoint in response to another poster? You never rallied against the poster who chose to do the same thing, but picked sides and came directly to me. Should you not be railing against both posts?

24. BoxerGT2.5 macrumors 68000

BoxerGT2.5

I think Trump is a ****ing idiot. But if this many threads were opened up about Obama bashing him while he was in office, you'd have 80% of the PRSI screaming this place is turning into a KKK rally. I'm sure in 80% of the perceived "negative" threads about Obama; what he did, what he said, etc someone ended up labeling someone a racist.

25. bradl macrumors 68040

bradl

I'm not the one in the argument. You are. Additionally, the other poster already stated that he was against both sides. So far, it has been nothing but a tit-for-tat, yet I've seen both sides accuse the other. I'm asking whether you are defending your side's use of it. So far, I've heard nothing but crickets as to if you do or not. Again, if you were truly against it, you would have come out against both sides doing it; but so far from your posts here, it appears that it is only okay when your side does it, and regardless of who the target audience is.

BL.