Trump Star Wars Meme

MadeTheSwitch

macrumors 6502a
Apr 20, 2009
Well Trump is on the dark side in a lot of ways, so it is a good comparison. Although if a Trump supporter made that, I'm not sure why they would want him playing a villain.

Interesting.

Reactions: jerwin and samcraig

hulugu

macrumors 68000
Aug 13, 2003
quae tangit perit Trump
Well Trump is on the dark side in a lot of ways, so it is a good comparison. Although if a Trump supporter made that, I'm not sure why they would want him playing a villain.

Interesting.
Conservatives and Republicans don't understand the thematic implications of anything.

Think of it this way, Darth Vader's power fades and Vader ultimately dies, corrupted and mortally wounded in the hanger deck of the second Death Star, which is only moments away from exploding into a thousands of shimmering pieces.

Vader fails to beat the rebels twice and ultimately dies, his body burned on a funeral pyre on some backwater moon, and the only audience to his end is his son.

citizenzen

macrumors 65816
Mar 22, 2010
I think you mean
I did that one just before lunch. And while at lunch I realized that Jabba was the perfect character: fat, slimy and full of himself.

Here's what I could come up with. It's tough because the proportions of Jabba force you to rearrange trump's features, robbing him of a certain likeness ...

jabbaTheTrump.jpg

And what should he be saying? I can't for the life of me think of any memorable line from Jabba.

Last edited:

samcraig

macrumors P6
Jun 22, 2009
USA
I did that one just before lunch. And while at lunch I realized that Jabba was the perfect character: fat, slimy and full of himself.

Here's what I could come up with. It's tough because the proportions of Jabba force you to rearrange trump's features, robbing him of a certain likeness ...

View attachment 707132

And what should he be saying? I can't for the life of me think of any memorable line from Jabba.
SF75Kah.jpg
2441813-1482916852.jpg

Reactions: MadeTheSwitch

HEK

macrumors 68040
Sep 24, 2013
US Eastern time zone

View attachment 707132

Gotta add some half naked girls so he can stroke their kitties.

Reactions: MadeTheSwitch

Technarchy

macrumors 604
May 21, 2012
Conservatives and Republicans don't understand the thematic implications of anything.

Think of it this way, Darth Vader's power fades and Vader ultimately dies, corrupted and mortally wounded in the hanger deck of the second Death Star, which is only moments away from exploding into a thousands of shimmering pieces.

Vader fails to beat the rebels twice and ultimately dies, his body burned on a funeral pyre on some backwater moon, and the only audience to his end is his son.
Vader failed only the extent that the Anakin was still very much within him and he became one with the living force, which as we know from Obi Wan