Trump SUPPORTER is now suing Trump for instigating violence at rally

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by MadeTheSwitch, May 5, 2017.

1. MadeTheSwitch macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

That's right, a Trump supporter is now suing Trump saying that Trump inspired him to be violent towards protesters. Wow. I have to admit, I didn't see that one coming! Such strange times we live in. Can't make this stuff up. Truth has become stranger than fiction!

http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/15/politics/donald-trump-rally-lawsuit/

I guess Trump shouldn't have been promising to pay people's legal bills. Well, now you have someone trying to cash in on that offer Trump. :D

2. Zenithal macrumors 68040

3. MadeTheSwitch thread starter macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

I guess it is. And really funny too. When even your supporters start suing you, well, that's a problem. :D

4. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

Play stupid games/win stupid prizes. Lawsuit is frivolous but trump opened his stupid mouth so I hope the guy suing wins

5. CarlJ macrumors 68020

CarlJ

Also... "I hit somebody and it's your fault that I did it, not mine"? I thought conservatives were all about taking personal responsibility.

6. Zenithal macrumors 68040

7. citizenzen macrumors 65816

That same man is also suing Alzheimer's for making him crazy enough to support trump.

8. MadeTheSwitch thread starter macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

Like with a lot of things conservative's say they are, that's just a myth. Much like fiscally responsible and wanting to reduce the debt. Now they have elected a guy "who loves debt". And as we saw last week, a large number of them will throw caution to the wind for him just to have a "win".