Trump SUPPORTER is now suing Trump for instigating violence at rally

MadeTheSwitch

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Apr 20, 2009
That's right, a Trump supporter is now suing Trump saying that Trump inspired him to be violent towards protesters. Wow. I have to admit, I didn't see that one coming! Such strange times we live in. Can't make this stuff up. Truth has become stranger than fiction!

(CNN)Donald Trump supporter Alvin Bamberger is accused of assaulting a protester at a 2016 campaign rally in Kentucky.

But if the 75-year-old veteran lost his cool at the Louisville rally, he did so at the "urging and inspiration" of his President, Bamberger alleges in a lawsuit against Trump.

"Trump and/or the Trump campaign urged and inspired Bamberger to act as he did," according to the Ohio resident's claim, which was filed in Louisville federal court on Friday.
http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/15/politics/donald-trump-rally-lawsuit/

I guess Trump shouldn't have been promising to pay people's legal bills. Well, now you have someone trying to cash in on that offer Trump. :D

MadeTheSwitch

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Apr 20, 2009
I thought conservatives were all about taking personal responsibility.
Like with a lot of things conservative's say they are, that's just a myth. Much like fiscally responsible and wanting to reduce the debt. Now they have elected a guy "who loves debt". And as we saw last week, a large number of them will throw caution to the wind for him just to have a "win".

Reactions: LIVEFRMNYC