Trump Supporter Tells Reporters ‘Hillary Needs To Be Taken Out’

rdowns

macrumors Penryn
Original poster
Jul 11, 2003
A Trump loss will result in violence. Trump stoked the fires and will get the blame.

In an interview with The Wall Street Journal, aDonald Trump supporter at an Ohio rally alluded to the need to assassinate Hillary Clinton if she won the presidency, calling it his duty as a “patriot.”

“I feel like Hillary needs to be taken out,” said a rally-goer named Dan Bowman. “If she gets in the government, I’ll do everything in my power to take her out of power. If I have to be a patriot, I will.”

“What does that mean?” WSJ asked.

“Take it any way you want to take it,” Bowman responded enigmatically.

“That sounds like a threat,” they pointed out.

“I’m a patriot,” he responded.

“Is that a physical threat?” WSJ pressed.

“I don’t know. Is it?” he deflected.

The Boston Globe‘s Matt Viser also encountered Bowman, andreported on even more troubling comments.“If she’s in office, I hope we can start a coup. She should be in prison or shot. That’s how I feel about it…” he said. “We’re going to have a revolution and take them out of office if that’s what it takes. There’s going to be a lot of bloodshed.”

Viser said on CNN that Bowman’s rhetoric was widespread at the rally he attended and that Trump himself deserved some of the blame, noting his comments that only “Second Amendment people” could stop Clinton.

“That language is sort of leading at least some of his supporters to sort of engage in some of the violent rhetoric,” he argued.
http://www.mediaite.com/online/trump-supporter-tells-reporters-hillary-needs-to-be-taken-out/

rdowns

macrumors Penryn
Original poster
Jul 11, 2003
Yeah, like those people haven't said anything like that about non-Republicans before. It's like nobody has once made threats or even jumped the fence over the property line ever before election 2016 began!
What the **** is your point? (Mods should make this an automated reply to 87% of your posts)

jkcerda

macrumors 6502a
Jun 10, 2013
Criminal Mexi Midget
A Trump loss will result in violence. Trump stoked the fires and will get the blame.

http://www.mediaite.com/online/trump-supporter-tells-reporters-hillary-needs-to-be-taken-out/
what is the punishment for treason?
https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2381
Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and ...
KNOWING S-A finances ISIS is giving them aid & comfort .

MadeTheSwitch

macrumors 6502a
Apr 20, 2009
Obviously I don't want any of these crazy people's plans to succeed, however, I do want them to follow through with a slight effort and not just be all talk. Then such types can be where they belong....in prison.

It's really unbelievable how in a country where we purposefully have a structure of peaceful transfer of power, that some foolish people think that should be undermined and that we should have what....a non stop bloody civil war? What does their system of government look like? It seems such types will never accept results that don't go their way. So...to those people off to jail you go. Or one way trip to Mars. Makes no difference to me.

jkcerda

macrumors 6502a
Jun 10, 2013
Criminal Mexi Midget
You're smoking weapons grade crack if you think any modern day politician in the US is going to get the death penalty for treason.

Weapons grade crack or reallllllllllly bad tacos.
You're smoking weapons grade crack if you think any modern day politician in the US is going to get the death penalty for treason.

Weapons grade crack or reallllllllllly bad tacos.
Just pointing out the penalties for treason. She should at the very least be charged

Reactions: webbuzz