Trump Supporters Must Be So Proud This Morning

samcraig

macrumors P6
Original poster
Jun 22, 2009
USA
Please post the text of the tweet. Not all of us have twitter accounts that we refresh every 5 seconds to see what trump tweets.
I can't. There's no text. It's a video of Trump from his wwf days and bin tackling someone. In the video, the persons head us replaced with the CNN logo. At first I thought he retweeted it. But no.

Eraserhead

macrumors G4
Nov 3, 2005
UK
Who decides what is fitting for a president?
Donnie or anyone can say whatever they want.
We didn't want another lip service politician so we got Donnie. What's your problem? In 4 years you get the chance to go back to what you consider normal.
I'm sure you could have found someone who was dignified enough to be class president though...

juanm

macrumors 68000
May 1, 2006
Fury 161
Who decides what is fitting for a president?
Donnie or anyone can say whatever they want.
We didn't want another lip service politician so we got Donnie. What's your problem? In 4 years you get the chance to go back to what you consider normal.
Remember when the right was this close to asking for impeachment when Obama saluted a guard with a drink in his hand?

Last edited:

jpietrzak8

macrumors 65816
Feb 16, 2010
Dayton, Ohio
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/881503147168071680

I'd love to see the spin on this on how Presidential this is. Please. Enlighten us all.
Oh, obviously this is presidential: the president leads us all by example. On this July Fourth holiday, he wants all of us citizens to grab the nearest MSM reporter, body-slam them to the ground, and then wail on them with fists and elbows. That's the most patriotic thing we can do!

bopajuice

Suspended
Mar 22, 2016
Dark side of the moon
IMG_0043.JPG
IMG_0044.JPG
Dignity that word seems fitting. When I think of the President of the United States I imagine someone with dignity, integrity, class, someone beyond reproach. Someone who is our representative to the world. Someone who commands respect. A position our children would aspire to achieve.

I just could not imagine nor have I heard any child say they want to be just like Donald Trump.

His twitter feed (being preserved as official record) is embarrassing, immature, narcissistic, vidictive, childish, and concerning. The man should be above this and get to the business of the nation.

He might seem like an everyday guy to many, thus you feel stooping to respond to every criticism is normal, but it does not make him more like you and me. It makes him seem irresponsible.

Take a look at these images and tell me he looks like the average American.

Eraserhead

macrumors G4
Nov 3, 2005
UK
View attachment 706919 View attachment 706920 Dignity that word seems fitting. When I think of the President of the United States I imagine someone with dignity, integrity, class, someone beyond reproach. Someone who is our representative to the world. Someone who commands respect. A position our children would aspire to achieve.

I just could not imagine nor have I heard any child say they want to be just like Donald Trump.

His twitter feed (being preserved as official record) is embarrassing, immature, narcissistic, vidictive, childish, and concerning. The man should be above this and get to the business of the nation.

He might seem like an everyday guy to many, thus you feel stooping to respond to every criticism is normal, but it does not make him more like you and me. It makes him seem irresponsible.

If everyday men are as pathetic and insecure as Donald Trump they need to try harder.

samcraig

macrumors P6
Original poster
Jun 22, 2009
USA
View attachment 706919 View attachment 706920 Dignity that word seems fitting. When I think of the President of the United States I imagine someone with dignity, integrity, class, someone beyond reproach. Someone who is our representative to the world. Someone who commands respect. A position our children would aspire to achieve.

Well said

Reactions: bradl and bopajuice

mgguy

macrumors 6502
Dec 26, 2006
When I think of the President of the United States I imagine someone with dignity, integrity, class, someone beyond reproach. Someone who is our representative to the world. Someone who commands respect. A position our children would aspire to achieve.
Do you mean someone like William Jefferson Clinton?

MadeTheSwitch

macrumors 6502a
Apr 20, 2009
It's only the morning. You got plenty of time for another 3 or 4 Donnie twitter threads. ;)

You guys can't seem to get enough of him.
It's funny how you focus on us but never ever say that Trump can't seem to get enough of twitter and maybe should go focus on something else. He is after all, supposed to be running a country. :rolleyes:

Please post the text of the tweet. Not all of us have twitter accounts that we refresh every 5 seconds to see what trump tweets.
You don't need a twitter account to see the tweet. Just click the link conveniently provided for you. Simple.

I wonder who helped him with that? Clearly that exceeds Donny boy's technical know-how. I also have to wonder why he would want what I think is a very non-flattering video of his portly body and fat butt spread around the internet. Yikes. I delete such unflattering shots of myself, not let even more people see them. LOL