Trump supporters rally to protect...

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by Peace, Jul 2, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Peace macrumors Core

Peace

Gettysburg......

A few hundred armed militia group members, Sons of Confederate Veterans, Ku Klux Klaners, supporters of President Donald Trump, and other self-described patriots descended upon the Gettysburg battlefield Saturday to defend the site’s Confederate symbols from phantom activists with the violent far-left group Antifa."

The only bloodshed came when a lone militia group member accidentally shot himself in the leg.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...4b05c37bb7f0ca4?knj&ncid=inblnkushpmg00000009

2. MadeTheSwitch macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

I hope they keep busying themselves with nonsense like this. Keeps them away from real things. :D

3. HEK macrumors 68040

HEK

Ah yes ISIL of America, the alkieda of the west. True patriots upholding the constitution and American way of life, eh no wait.....I mean the separatist traiters to the union that left the United States and killed US soldiers.....no the American Nazi KKK party, that hates Jews and blacks and muslims........no no the patriot sons and daughters of American revolution traiters to the King of England.......no wait camo, combat fatigued open carry nuts that love their guns......damn I'm so confused. What are they again?

You realize this could have been the best civil war re-enactment in 153 years. Should have circulated that the grave desicrators were coming armed and disguised as KKK and wearing all black. That way the green camo guys could have had a battle with them. Some real action for the tourists that came to see gun play. Park service could have sold tickets. And when the smoke cleared, America would be just a little bit greater.

4. Peace thread starter macrumors Core

Peace

Only problem is there are no marked graves of confederate soldiers there.

5. PracticalMac macrumors 68030

PracticalMac

The figurative comparison with Trump Tweets is priceless.

6. sim667 macrumors 65816

I can feel the inbreeding just reading that article.

7. JayMysterio macrumors 6502

JayMysterio

Wow.

8. sodapop1 Suspended

sodapop1

Maybe the best thing to do is to let all of these hate groups take each other out. Would it be wrong for a group of people to put on klan costumes and go around burning ISIL flags while wielding confederate flags?

9. VulchR macrumors 68020

VulchR

It is their heritage and history. It's just a bad one, and they're too afraid and ashamed to admit it.

10. HEK, Jul 3, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2017

HEK macrumors 68040

HEK

Definitely not the "only" problem. Besides why would that stop these terrorist organizations? If they used facts and thought logically they would not be part of these organizations, gathering in camo, or black combat outfits openly carrying weapons to intimidate others.
    --- Post Merged, Jul 3, 2017 ---
    I would buy ticket to see that.