Trump-this will tick off the right.

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by BoxerGT2.5, Feb 2, 2017.

1. MadeTheSwitch macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

Wow, Netanyahu isn't going to be too happy about that!

2. BoxerGT2.5 thread starter macrumors 68000

BoxerGT2.5

Give the guy enough time, he'll piss of both sides.

3. LIVEFRMNYC macrumors 603

Let's see how Trump handles his ego when Israel pays him no attention and builds as planned.

4. Snoopy4 macrumors 6502a

Snoopy4

5. LizKat macrumors 68040

LizKat

I dunno. He must be getting ready to hand it all over to Unca Mikey and just go play golf.

6. Zenithal Suspended

No one gives a flying squirrel what Bibi thinks. If this move was poised by Bannon, it isn't surprising.

7. AlliFlowers Contributor

AlliFlowers

Just one more step back. Call Obama names for abstaining on the UN vote regarding settlements, but then say the same thing.

I've come to the conclusion that it's not so much that Trump's a list as that when he first speaks, is with no knowledge on the subject.

8. LizKat macrumors 68040

LizKat

LOL maybe intel just got a confirm from somewhere that the alleged special tape from Russia is no longer a problem. Free at last, Trump becomes a regular Republican?

It doesn't sound like Bannon anyway. It sounds like someone in the GOP had enough of this ad hoc tweeted foreign policy experiment, took a bunch of people in the WH into a room and made them write "State Department consultation" on the blackboard 100 times. And then told Mike Flynn, Stephen Bannon and Stephen Miller to tone it all down.

Maybe the appearance of Rex Tillerson in his new post as Secy of State had more than a litle something to do with it. Tillerson had to de-conflict himself of oilco holdings and put some dough into blind trusts to take this post. If he was unhappy about anything going on meanwhile, he may have said something to the effect of don't make me quit the day after I got confirmed because it will be ugly. I mean Trump's not the only former CEO in the building.