Trump victory shows the real race problem in America

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by cfedu, Nov 9, 2016.

1. cfedu macrumors 65816

cfedu

I don't like Trump but I am slowly becoming happy he won. If America had a racism problem ( whites against blacks) there would have been protests when Obama won in 2008 but there were none. Now in 2016 when Trump is elected that leftists don't agree with, there are massive protests with people yelling BLM. I really hope Trump goes head on with these easily offended snowflakes, defund any school with safe spaces or halloween dress codes.

2. webbuzz macrumors 65816

webbuzz

3. shyam09, Nov 9, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 9, 2016

shyam09 macrumors 68000

shyam09

Some BLM protesters are stupid and annoying. They don't give a **** about all what the movement is about, rather it's just about a select few that'll get them some attention. Not to mention all the violence and chaos...

4. LIVEFRMNYC macrumors 603

This message was brought to you to by a Canadian.

5. DrewDaHilp1 macrumors 6502a

DrewDaHilp1

Are you live from NYC right now?

Because this is what's going on now.

6. cfedu thread starter macrumors 65816

cfedu

And this matters why? Just proves my point of how intolerant leftists are today. Do you need a safe space from Canadians?

7. webbuzz macrumors 65816

webbuzz

I have a feeling someone we know is at the one in Chicago.

8. OneMike macrumors 603

OneMike

lol was about ready to type a response until I realized that.

9. yaxomoxay macrumors 68000

yaxomoxay

They should've been pissed at Hillary when she back stabbed Bernie's voters.

10. DrewDaHilp1 macrumors 6502a

DrewDaHilp1

I find it funny because they can't even figure out what protest chant they want to role with. So they change it up every 30 seconds.

11. webbuzz macrumors 65816

webbuzz

They would applaud you if you commented negatively about Trump.

12. DrewDaHilp1 macrumors 6502a

DrewDaHilp1

Soros is paying them OT for this.

13. webbuzz macrumors 65816

webbuzz

Streets & Sanitation needs to fire up the snowplows.

14. LIVEFRMNYC macrumors 603

Oh I'm a leftist? .... tell me more, since you know me so well. o_O

Hooray for freedom!!!!!

I don't see no acts of violence or destruction. Unlike the Penn State riots which got basically no media attention.

Freedom is great isn't it, you even have the freedom of what to pay attention to. ;)

15. satcomer macrumors 603

satcomer

O there was a anti-white by the far left going on for years and those people voted to put up a middle finger to those far left people!

Plus the far left every chant that CIS male is a racists leftists need to look hard at the backlash that has happened!

16. DrewDaHilp1 macrumors 6502a

DrewDaHilp1

If some of those leftist Americans keep their promises you may need a safe space from them.:eek:

17. LIVEFRMNYC macrumors 603

Bernie would have lost just as badly as Hillary, and it would have actually been projected by the polls. His talking points were way too radical for conservatives.

18. iHackPro, Nov 9, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 25, 2016

iHackPro macrumors regular

I really do think that we'll get a Bernie-esque President in 2020.

19. Altis macrumors 68020

I don't get it... the progressives claim that they want an open border with Mexico, chant "Make America Mexico Again", etc... but when they don't get their way, they want to move to Canada... not Mexico.

How fascinating.

20. Fancuku macrumors 6502a

Fancuku

Yeah I agree with this now. They were completely unrealistic even for the majority of democrats and the primaries showed that (assuming HRC didn't rig the vote ;) ). Bernie would have been dead on arrival with the right and most of the independents.
    --- Post Merged, Nov 9, 2016 ---
    The sooner you realize that the progressive movement is very small and is not going to go anywhere, the better it will be for your soul. ;)

21. DrewDaHilp1 macrumors 6502a

DrewDaHilp1

You know how they call the right bigots? They haven't made a wall that would fit all that projection onto it.

22. cfedu thread starter macrumors 65816

cfedu

We will need to build a wall to keep them out!!!

23. LIVEFRMNYC macrumors 603

The question I have is ...... which is a better way to get this country in that direction?

Trump's term causing a massive progressive uprise? The issue I see with that is, progressives are more passionate about battling established liberals than conservatives. Which makes no sense IMO. So I don't see that happening like it should. But just maybe, they have learned their lesson, doubtful though.

Or would it have been a Hillary win which would have be a term that would very slowly move the country more progressive? Problem I see with that is progressives are too impatient, and would rather not vote or cast a 3rd party vote just to make a so-called statement. And we all know the results of that since yesterday.

Progressives need to get it together and trojan horse their way in on the back of someone more moderate. That's what the Tea Party did with congress, and in the long run they finally got a president as wacky as them.

24. Zombie Acorn macrumors 65816

Zombie Acorn

The right never protested in the streets over Obama, I hope these idiots all voted.

****ing poor losers

25. DrewDaHilp1 macrumors 6502a

DrewDaHilp1

Just as I was about to say send them to Toronto, I notice where you are from. I'm behind enemy lines as well, so I won't send more your way. Up near the Arctic Circle is pretty open isn't it?