Trump vows to never leave the race

thermodynamic

Suspended
May 3, 2009
USA
Trump is an amazing gift to the Democratic Party. Imagine if Hillary had to run against somebody who wasn't worse than she is? And imagine if Trump wasn't determined to take down the entire Republican Party with him?
He used to be a Democrat, but somehow "gift" doesn't seem right.

Huntn

macrumors demi-god
May 5, 2008
The Misty Mountains
I believe him staying in the race will result in the best outcome for the Please God No Crowd and insure a Democrat victory. No, that won't solve our problems, but it will prevent a huge Trust problem.

thingstoponder

macrumors 6502
Oct 23, 2014
Trump is an amazing gift to the Democratic Party. Imagine if Hillary had to run against somebody who wasn't worse than she is? And imagine if Trump wasn't determined to take down the entire Republican Party with him?
What I meant is that he's making a horrible candidate seem like a lesser evil.
She isn't "evil" and she isn't a horrible candidate. One of the best candidates in a long time actually.

oopsroger

macrumors regular
Jun 24, 2013
She isn't "evil" and she isn't a horrible candidate. One of the best candidates in a long time actually.
You must be joking for saying this. Just take a look at some of the leaked emails. If you still maintain your judgement, I salute you.

Even Obama is orders of magnitude better than Hillary.

APlotdevice

macrumors 68040
Sep 3, 2011
Oh well. We'll further embarrass you. So, please stay in the race!!
It'll be interesting to see the long-term damage this does to Trump's reputation and brand. Certainly he will never be allowed to host a reality show again.