Trump vs Clinton

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by Meister, Mar 4, 2016.

?

Who will you vote for in the 2016 presidential election?

1. Trump

2. Clinton

3. Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Meister Suspended

Meister

I think it is save to say that the democrats will nominate Hitlary and that the GOP will nominate the Donald.

Let us know who you will vote for and why.

2. yg17 macrumors G5

yg17

Who is Hitlary? I don't see anyone named Hitlary running for election anywhere.

3. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

I think it falls under the PRSI play childish games, win stupid prizes rule.

4. Meister, Mar 4, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 4, 2016

Meister thread starter Suspended

Meister

5. FieldingMellish, Mar 4, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 4, 2016

FieldingMellish Suspended

It’s got to the The Donald, because America doesn’t need a wheezing, hoarse, coughing, bug-eyed, eye-rolling, inappropriately cackling, under investigation, ethically challenged, intelligence mishandling, top-secret erasing, false under-fire claiming, skeletally-adorned in the closet, with serial rapist husband in tow, and Wall-Street controlled to-boot President — prone to spontaneous negro dialect, and as the movie-blamer who excuses the death of American servicemen that she was in part responsible for with the statement, WHAT DIFFERENCE, AT THIS POINT, DOES IT MAKE?!

And after the greased pig squeezed out of justice’s grasp once again, she partied hearty. Hillary: I "Sat Around Eating Indian Food And Drinking Wine And Beer"

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...g_indian_food_and_drinking_wine_and_beer.html

6. zioxide macrumors 603

zioxide

Voted other. I'm writing in Tom Brady if that's the ballot that appears in front of me in November.

**** both Clinton and Trump.

7. nfl46 macrumors 603

If you aren't voting for either candidate, then stay at home. The lines will already be long enough. Right? Unless that was sarcasm?

8. webbuzz macrumors 65816

webbuzz

I really don't trust either one and their New York values.

9. FieldingMellish Suspended

When a person comes on boisterous and loud and demanding and won't get quiet and sit down when asked, they rightly get the boot. black, white or Martian.

10. bent christian Suspended

bent christian

Ask any good fascist.

11. CalWizrd Suspended

CalWizrd

That description perfectly describes Trump's debate performances.

12. Zombie Acorn macrumors 65816

Zombie Acorn

Didn't they force him off the podium?

13. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

er, I like Bernie but he was pretty much denied the podium once those clowns took over.

14. bent christian Suspended

bent christian

What is your point. Mine is that this interaction wouldn't have happened at any other candidate's speaking event.

Sanders was a denied the podium at an event he didn't organize. The BLM Seattle protest happened at a event set up to celebrate the 80th anniversary of Social Security. Bernie Sanders was a guest of the Washington Community Action Network.

15. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

as much as I like Bernie the man is losing because just like at the podium, he is too nice, he could have taken out Hillary if only his back bone was strong enough, instead he decided to be "nice" & is on his way out for his efforts.

16. bent christian Suspended

bent christian

Sanders is losing because the full weight of the Democratic Party machine is against him. All the way back to the false campaign database accusations. From the beginning. He is doing very well all things considered.

17. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

he is OUT unless he knockouts Hillary, or she gets indicted, hope ONE happens and sadly I don't see it happening anywhere else but in my dreams :(

18. mrkramer macrumors 603

mrkramer

Well Tom Brady seems to support Trump, so maybe you should follow his endorsement. Or vote for a third party that is actually on the ballot.

19. bent christian Suspended

bent christian

Maybe true, but this has nothing to do with the fact that he is a nice guy.

Sanders went from being a literal nobody to winning delegates from the most powerful candidate we have seen on the Democratic side in quite some time. That is an accomplishment.

20. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

nice guys finish last, and it's a shame as he should be the DNC's nominee. got a feeling he will retire after this like Ron paul did.

21. nfl46 macrumors 603

Correction: Bernie is losing because he lost in 11 out of 16 states so far. You need to stop the BS, man. If people wanted Bernie elected so bad, then they would show up at the polls and vote for him. No one has a gun to people's head telling them to vote for Hillary Clinton on election day.

22. bent christian Suspended

bent christian

This is reductive. You don't understand how political campaigns work.

23. nfl46 macrumors 603

Just stop with your BS excuses.

It's only reductive because you don't like Hillary.

Have you ever thought to yourself that people actually like Hillary and feel she is the better candidate of the two?

I don't know about you, but I vote for the candidate that I feel is better suited for the position. And, I could care less what the media says.

24. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

yeah, because she has a skirt ..........