Trump waxes poetic about "The Good 'Ol Days"

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by Robisan, May 30, 2016.

1. Robisan macrumors 6502

This should lock up the African American vote for Trump...

2. Meister Suspended

Meister

3. FieldingMellish, May 31, 2016
    Last edited: May 31, 2016

FieldingMellish Suspended

OP post material is purposely invented inflammatory racism. There's a difference when a Lefty artist pulls together unrelated incidents to draw the false racial narrative they want, versus a real and clearly truthful comparison done by a conservative.

4. Jess13 Suspended

Jess13

That’s some nice, weak propaganda you found there. Hillary and Obama kill black men and women.

Proud Black Trump Supporter Beating White Protester

Black Trump.png

5. nbs2 macrumors 68030

nbs2

Whether blacks beating whites, whites beating blacks, Chinese beating Chinese, Morlock beating Eloi, or any other combination, should we really be celebrating violence?

I understand that violence can be a necessary evil to protect self and others, and commend those with the control and willingness to do so, but we should never celebrate the act or the circumstances that gave rise to the need for the act to take place.

6. thermodynamic Suspended

thermodynamic

How far under the ground is the wall, since most illegals get here by tunneling under walls?

And, really, "Lefty artist"? That's not inflammatory?

And, yes, we either have a country or we don't. Didn't stop back from the artful dodger righty Reagan from giving amnesty in 1986... see how it works both ways? Maybe that's why both sides should work positively together, deal with common agreements then sort out differences afterward. Is that too hard a task?

7. Jess13 Suspended

Jess13

I am not necessarily advocating or condoning violence against anyone in my comment above, I am merely making the point that the weak propaganda Robisan posted is dumb ******** and illustrating that point by showing proud black Trump supporter beating white protester. Propaganda; negated.

8. diamond.g macrumors 603

diamond.g

Hey at least back then you knew who didn't like you! That has to be a positive right?

9. FieldingMellish Suspended

I see you're utilizing today's collegiate responses. Okay, not a lefty artist. It was a righty artist gone astray. Or perhaps done by that little old lady being searched for weapons at the airport.

Reagan's amnesty was a two-part deal, to which others for the second part did not follow through on promises. But, yes, ignore the second part and cling to the first.

10. MadeTheSwitch macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

That should be a campaign ad. Awesome.

Any hey, if people have a problem with black people being featured because some (very small percent) of blacks are oblivious to past discrimination claims against Trump, that's fine. I am sure other groups can be substituted. They can make one of these ads targeted at all sorts of different communities! For instance, they could easily swap out the lunch counter protest with some Stonewall protest for some ads directed at the gay community. :D

11. mgguy macrumors 6502

mgguy

Source please.

12. lowendlinux Contributor

lowendlinux

Border patrol and DEA have found ~100 tunnels..They're generally used for drugs but I'd imagine when there are no drugs they probably smuggle people

13. bent christian Suspended

bent christian

Most people who are here illegally have come and overstayed their visa.

14. FieldingMellish Suspended

The only ones waxing poetic are the Leftist agitators who cannot get over the fact that the 60's are gone, the racism has settled, wounds have healed, and that millions of all nationalities for the past several generations peacefully coexist at work and at play.

15. steve knight Suspended

steve knight

right only in a whites mind. sorry there is plenty of people in jail for racially hurting or killing others and the KKK is still supporting trump. your so far into detail you can't even see the closet door to come out in the real world.

16. bent christian Suspended

bent christian

LOL. Just ask the nearest White male.

17. edk99 macrumors 6502a

Sorry, I guess you missed it where Will Quigg changed his endorsement to Hillary.

http://www.usnews.com/news/articles...-quigg-endorses-hillary-clinton-for-president

18. skunk macrumors G4

skunk

You really should quote more generously to give readers the full flavour of the man's political acumen:

"When asked about the "hidden agenda," Quigg said, "I cannot reveal my sources.”
    When the Telegraph asked Quigg why he reneged on his promise to support Trump in the race, he replied: "We don’t like his hair. We think it’s a toupee."

19. samiwas macrumors 65816

Yes, yes...it's the left who can't get over the fact that decades past are gone. The conservatives are the ones pushing forward. Yes...
    --- Post Merged, May 31, 2016 ---
    Yes....definitely a true endorsement. Nothing funny going on here at all. I'm learning so much today!!

20. bent christian Suspended

bent christian

Sounds about right.

Trump fanatics continue to show their gullibility.

21. mgguy macrumors 6502

mgguy

You said most illegals get here by tunneling under walls. If you still believe this, please cite source of evidence for this claim.

22. skunk macrumors G4

skunk

Dr Pangloss, I presume?

23. Jess13 Suspended

Jess13

The lady who made it, Marianne DeMarco, she seems like an otherwise good person. Here she is crying when recounting her friend who had just died.
    Money for Funeral Stolen from Accordion Store in the East Village

http://abc7ny.com/news/money-for-funeral-stolen-from-accordion-store-in-the-east-village/472667/

Marianne.png

Her LinkedIn says that she worked for A&E writing and producing, so she has a requisite skill set to throw together some arguably effective propaganda (if you don’t possess critical thinking skills and are unable to see through it) as shown above in conflating archival footage from events to which Trump did not refer, with comments on his protesters.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/demarcom

Marianne .png

24. aaronvan Suspended

aaronvan

The good old days were last week. Before the Obama junta decreed that America's little girls will share locker rooms with hairy, middle-aged, nut-scratching "women."

25. FieldingMellish Suspended

Whoa. A direct hit broadside.