Trump wins

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by jkcerda, Jun 7, 2019.

1. jkcerda macrumors 6502a

jkcerda

2. Zenithal macrumors 604

Because the Federal Police probably work with traffickers or they themselves are trafickers. It isn't surprising considering some of the cartels are run by ex special forces. I'm not too confident the new President can tame bad lawmakers. There's a Netflix special on Mexico and the guy who ran for President in the 90s before being killed in public. The irony is that the guy who speaks so highly of him in the video was rumored to have ordered the hit.

3. linuxcooldude macrumors 68020

Ouch, thats gotta hurt.

Yeah, true, a lot of corruption down there. They probably have a hand in it somehow. At least bribes to look the other way.

4. mudslag macrumors regular

mudslag

This is the bar now for a win? Hell Trump skipping a day of golf at his own resort would be a bigger win for the American people.

5. Zenithal macrumors 604

Same stuff here. We just know how to keep it hushed. I've witnessed foreign bribery and have been attempted to be bribed back when I worked in big G and we were deployed to countries to analyze what kind of aid should be given. On the one hand you had officials making you offers, officials following you from a car, plain clothes officials who stalked you but stuck out like a sore thumb the way they drove or sat across the street, and locals doing anything to get a buck or two. This wasn't some African hell hole either.

That said, I had the ability to visit many countries and explore during my free time with a co-worker or alone and it's something I'll never forget. Plus, the tax payers paid for it. :p

6. AlliFlowers Contributor

AlliFlowers

7. Plutonius macrumors 604

Plutonius

I'm also tired of the uncontrolled migration across our southern border.

If Congress doesn't care for what Trump is doing, they should actually resolve the issue themselves.

Unfortunately, Congress will not because the Democrats are focused on getting rid of Trump while many Republicans seem to be working for the Chamber of Commerce.

8. jkcerda thread starter macrumors 6502a

jkcerda

CA has a big jump in homeless. Letting people in. And making sanctycities is part of the problem. Those people have to live somewhere (makes rent higher) and work somewhere

9. hawkeye_a, Jun 8, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2019

hawkeye_a macrumors 65816

hawkeye_a

It’s amazing what a little bit of diplomacy can accomplish, once the will to attempt it exists.

Take note, that if the next administration is of the party which supports and encourages law breaking, you can expect a reversal of these accomplishments (and IMHO an even greater opening of the flood gates).

The Australian Perspective: we just had a federal election where Labour(the left) were predicted to win. And because of that, after ~5 years of no attempts, there were illegal immigrants paying people smugglers, and getting on boats to try and breach Australian sovereignty, anticipating the next government to be of the “left”. Fortunately the Liberals(conservatives) won the election instead, and none of the illegal immigrants were successful.

The illegal immigrants arent stupid; they knew what each side of politics represent and stand for, in fact they know it better than half the electorate, apparently.
    --- Post Merged, Jun 8, 2019 ---
    Beverly Hills, Google & Facebook campuses should be used to house them.

10. mgguy macrumors 6502

mgguy

11. PracticalMac macrumors 68030

PracticalMac

12. mudslag macrumors regular

mudslag

Hell let's limit state to state movement, that same argument could be applied to those people as well. :rolleyes:

13. Plutonius macrumors 604

Plutonius

I can agree with that.

Anything to keep the blue states from corrupting NH any more then they have :).

14. mudslag macrumors regular

mudslag

Im down for keeping rednecks and religious zealots in red states anyways.

15. AlliFlowers Contributor

AlliFlowers

Congress is busy playing the bills they promised their constituents. Unfortunately, Mitch McConnell is refusing to bring any of them to the floor for a vote in the Senate. So Congress is working, and Senate is not.

Do we start with Trump?

16. LIVEFRMNYC macrumors 604

Aren't most of these traffickers under the cartels? Maybe I'd be more optimistic if it was proven they can stop the flow of drug finance.

17. Apple OC macrumors 68040

Apple OC

wait until they find out how effective the section of wall Brian Kolfage built is working.

18. Rogifan macrumors Core

Rogifan

So the border crisis is gone now and Trump won’t be tweeting about it anymore?

19. statik13 macrumors regular

statik13

20. jkcerda thread starter macrumors 6502a

jkcerda

Dude CIA brings in the drugs

21. AustinIllini macrumors demi-goddess

AustinIllini

Moving drugs is easy - moving their value in $1s, $5s, $10s and $20s across the border the other way though...

22. mgguy macrumors 6502

mgguy

POTUS can’t be indicted.

23. ouimetnick macrumors 68020

ouimetnick

That’s why “cryin” Chuck tweeted. I agree with him, but the orange ******* is probably going to keep using Mexicans are rapists and coming into our country illegally bringing drugs and crime, etc, and his brain dead deplorables will eat it up.
    If trump wants to declare this winning and such, I NEVER want to hear a peep from him or his deplorables about illegal border crossings. It’s fixed and everything is great, so let’s move on to other important issues.

24. Nhwhazup macrumors 68020

Nhwhazup

It’s exhausting, isn’t it?

25. GermanSuplex macrumors 6502a

GermanSuplex

Lol, this is the most loose definition of “wins” I’ve seen. My opponent decided to sleep with my wife and not show up for the fight. I kicked his ass!