Trump's 100 day plan update

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by samcraig, Nov 21, 2016.

1. samcraig macrumors P6

2. yaxomoxay macrumors 68020

yaxomoxay

Very interesting and it could be a good start.
    It also shows how naive he is, borderline cute. His proposal on reducing regulations clearly shows that he never dealt with the fourth branch of the American government. However he might jumpstart a discussion on the issue.

3. citizenzen macrumors 65816

There's a clue as to the difference between Trump and previous presidents.

2:38.

The infomercial president.

I'm not sure whose attention span is shorter, the viewers' or his.

4. yaxomoxay macrumors 68020

yaxomoxay

?

5. LIVEFRMNYC macrumors 604

No more regulations .........

[​IMG]

Trump's plan to bring back jobs that are not in demand is like ......

[​IMG]

6. DrewDaHilp1 macrumors 6502a

DrewDaHilp1

Criticisms, no rebuttals. Interesting.

7. citizenzen, Nov 21, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 21, 2016

citizenzen macrumors 65816

I haven't watched the video.

(talk about short attention spans)

Edit: Watched the video. Post #3 is looking more and more correct. Most of trump's talk was one line slogans warmed over from the campaign.

My favorite is, "for every new regulation, two old rules must be eliminated." That's just grade school logic. But I'm game. Start eliminating regulations at will. I'll sit back, and enjoy the ride.

Who's up for some 4-square?

8. aaronvan Suspended

aaronvan

Hillary's 100-day plan:

Day 1 - Vodka
    Day 2 - More vodka
    Day 3 - Still more vodka
    Day 4 - Gin
    Day 5 - Back to Vodka
    Day 100 - Vodka

9. MacNut macrumors Core

MacNut

Sorry you didn't vote for her now arn't you.

10. yaxomoxay macrumors 68020

yaxomoxay

As I mentioned, it clearly shows some naïveté. The intent is obviously great.
    However, it's all about if he's able to make it a doctrine of efficiency or not. I think that he will fail on this because the fourth branch is obviously stronger than any presidency, but if he's able to... oh boy, he will go down as the most effective POTUS in modern history.
    Sadly, it's a long shot.

11. MacNut macrumors Core

MacNut

Obama had huge plans to fix Washington but the status que won out. I don't see how outsider Trump will have much difference.

12. yaxomoxay macrumors 68020

yaxomoxay

As Kissinger said in the interview I posted the other day, Trump carries no baggage. He's a political nobody, he doesn't really knows the rules of the game that have been played for many many decades.
    As you, I see it very hard. I believe that in 2008 Obama had his heart in the right place but had to give in to The Game. Let's see if the total outsider will be able to change things, voluntarily or not.

13. MacNut macrumors Core

MacNut

The right won't admit it but I don't think they want Trump going rouge. I would bet they are scared ******** about what Trump might do. He's going to have a very short leash.

14. yaxomoxay macrumors 68020

yaxomoxay

At this point the only thing left to do is to wait and see. What is sure is that one way or another we have no clue what will happen.

15. oneMadRssn macrumors 68040

oneMadRssn

I'd rather he announce this through a proper press conference, where reports can ask him questions and challenge him on details.

16. MacNut macrumors Core

MacNut

And this might be the one thing both parties can agree on. Maybe they could get bipartisan support to oust him. I bet there are back door abort plans being drawn up if things go off the rails.

17. Moyank24 macrumors 601

Moyank24

He seems to be scared of journalists. And I seriously doubt he has details, which would make for an awkward press conference.

18. samiwas macrumors 68000

....I don't see what the problem is. Although it would be better if it were beer, more beer, and more beer.

19. aaronvan Suspended

aaronvan

I doubt the Orangeman will ever go rouge.

20. yaxomoxay macrumors 68020

yaxomoxay

Too early.

21. werked macrumors regular

werked

Not really. Why would trump supporters be scared?? What is there to admit lol?? You guys just keep reaching for anything and everything. These threads and rants get funnier every day. Poor guys/gals, I'd say I'm sorry but I'd be lying.

22. steve knight macrumors 68020

steve knight

It's even funnier watching trump supporters justify what trump says and does. It's OK if he lied it is ok if putin hacked the election it is ok if he is buddy buddy buddy with putin. It is ok if he backs off on his promises before even getting into the office. The justifications are crazy and funny and scary.

23. werked macrumors regular

werked

Wait. So Putin and Trump are buddy buddy?? Proof please.
    Putin hacked the election??
    Proof please.
    I'll be happy to discuss further when you provide the proof. Otherwise.... well, you get my drift.
    It is funny how y'all keep repeating this though. Like one of those vinyl records that just won't play right.

24. pdqgp macrumors 68020

pdqgp

I don't see that at all. IMO he is a Type A controller and sees the press who does nothing but try and cut him down as scum. At least the vast majority. Why would he want to entertain answering their questions when it's likely they will try to continue to do him harm. He just tells them to F-off or ignores them and takes to the internet and his own way for getting his thoughts out there. He doesn't really need the media.

25. steve knight macrumors 68020

steve knight

You don't read the news? It was reported Russia hacked the election. I posted a billboard in Russia that has trump and putin saying make the world better again.