Trump's apology for the video

fitshaced

macrumors 68000
Jul 2, 2011
Ok, I get it now. Trump has been stoned the whole time.

If any of the GOP candidates had tried to get out a hit piece on Trump, he would have been road kill in 5 minutes. But, they tried to show unity when they were all trying to get to the top. He brought himself down, the most obvious of outcomes. Anyway, that's that then.

Huntn

macrumors demi-god
May 5, 2008
The Misty Mountains

fitshaced

macrumors 68000
Jul 2, 2011
Meh. Drumpf will just come out swinging at the next debate like an animal cornered.
And that will be a debate worth watching. I don't condone giving him air time of any length usually, but to see him destroy himself for the numpty Trump followers to see for themselves will be priceless.

nebo1ss

macrumors 68030
Jun 2, 2010

LizKat

macrumors 603
Aug 5, 2004
Catskill Mountains
Clearly it took all day because they were bean counting damage control
Now there's some hot mic tapes I would really like to scarf up.
[doublepost=1475937103][/doublepost]
Meh. I had hope for just a bit.
Yah well he's beyond redemption now. I'm ready to get one of those meteor T shirts, maybe a bumper stick too. I can't put up a Clinton sign around here because it's the kind of neighborhood where those get mistaken for target pratice opportunities. But I suddenly feel compelled to point out even to the FedEx guy or the utility linesman passing by that there are no Trump supporters in this household.

This:

Trump apology: This video is more than a decade old & is just a distraction.

Now let's talk about what Bill Clinton did in the 1990s.​
Yeah. And how he was reading it, squinting to see it, sounding it out in all its RNC-wordsmithed finery. Wow.

Reactions: samcraig

Huntn

macrumors demi-god
May 5, 2008
The Misty Mountains
A hint of desperation, spin will only take you so far, especially if you're not Mr. FantAstic: :)

'He was channeling Bill Clinton:' Wash. GOP chair blames Democrats for Trump's comments

In an interview with KOMO News Radio on Friday evening, (Washington State Republican chairman) Susan Hutchinson said the comments made 11 years ago were, "repulsive to her" and others, then blamed former President Bill Clinton and the Democratic party.

"He [Trump] was a Democrat at the time and he was channeling Bill Clinton," said Hutchinson. "The hypocrisy of Hillary Clinton to say, 'this man does not belong in the White House,' when her husband defined this behavior is just absurd."

You want more? :D

Donald Trump Tried to Fire Nancy O’Dell After She Rejected His Sexual Advances

One Of Trump’s Groping Victims Just Came Forward, Campaign Is PANICKING (VIDEO)

The first sign of trouble came the day before the evening groping, in an initial business meeting in which, Harth and Houraney say, Trump spent the time asking about the breasts of the beauty contestants — real or enhanced? — and staring at Harth, then 30. At one point he asked Houraney, “Are you sleeping with her?” Houraney explained awkwardly that they were a couple, but Trump was unfazed.

“You know, there’s going to be a problem,” Trump told Houraney, according to a 1997 sexual harassment lawsuit Harth filed against him. “I’m very attracted to your girlfriend.”

Last edited: