Trump's Arizona Speech is Rocking the Nation! Millions of Americans demand "Build that Wall!"

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by aaronvan, Aug 31, 2016.

1. aaronvan Suspended

aaronvan

A watershed moment in revolutionary American politics. Hillary better come out of hiding and engage or she is toast.

2. steve knight macrumors 68020

steve knight

trump gave up on the wall. Me thinks your hanging out with karljay.

3. MadeTheSwitch macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

The only thing his old angry man shouting rocked was my head, requiring the mute button and some Asprin.

4. APlotdevice, Aug 31, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 31, 2016

APlotdevice macrumors 68040

APlotdevice

Poor Aaronvan. This election has been so painful for him that his mind had finally retreated into itself. His consciousness exists only in the world of imagination now, from whence even the most absurd things can come true.

5. mudslag macrumors regular

mudslag

This speech reaffirmed his base but that's about it. But still nothing about how he will accomplish any of this.

6. mgguy macrumors 6502

mgguy

Not according to his immigration speech tonight in Arizona.

7. steve knight macrumors 68020

steve knight

the wall will go away again.

8. Moyank24, Aug 31, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 31, 2016

Moyank24 macrumors 601

Moyank24

"Millions" - maybe they can ask those millions for donations so they can pay for the darned thing! Because Mexico (who apparently wants to be great again also!) can't be persuaded to foot the bill.

9. mudslag macrumors regular

mudslag

10. Wowereit macrumors 6502a

Who really believes in Trump's wall will be disappointed if Trump wins the election.

Politicians are catching voters with election promises every single time. With Trump the election promises might be unusual but the practices are the same.

11. Praxis91 macrumors regular

Praxis91

In truth we need two walls 100' apart... then in between the walls is where you have the real fun.

12. Moyank24 macrumors 601

Moyank24

What we need to do is build transgender bathrooms along the border!

Apparently those things are vurry scary. And bonus we'll keep all the freaks who are afraid of them out as well! No need for time consuming idealogical questions. We have too many religious conservatives in this country anyway. SEND THEM ALL AWAY!

13. Plutonius macrumors 603

Plutonius

It was a very good speech. Hillary will lose if she continues with the run out the clock strategy. She needs to get out and fight for the presidency if she wants it.

14. mildocjr macrumors 65816

Hillary will lose simply because of those 30 emails regarding Benghazi. I can't say I like Trump either. I'm doing a write in.

All I can think of coming into this election is "literally any one else."

15. 1458279 Suspended

I hope everyone knows there's already a wall. It just needs to be finished. Obama and Hillary both voted for it.

Don't know what the hoopla is all about. I guess the Dems just don't like laws that are enforced.
    --- Post Merged, Aug 31, 2016 ---
    She can't. She's tired, very, very tired. Let her sleep, she doesn't have the energy to fight for more that a few min at a time, then it's back to sleep.

16. APlotdevice macrumors 68040

APlotdevice

.... nope, got no witty come back for that. Nothing funny whatsoever about the suggestion of shooting people for sport.

17. Moyank24 macrumors 601

Moyank24

Oh, stop.

NOBODY (red, blue, black, grey) likes laws that they don't agree with enforced! Something something gay wedding cake...

18. APlotdevice macrumors 68040

APlotdevice

19. 1458279 Suspended

That's why we vote for people. Dems don't like that part either, so they cheat on that as well. We used to be a nation of laws. Hillary doesn't like the laws, she breaks them all the time with the skills of a lawyer.

They keep pushing for a lawless land, they'll get it, they won't like it, but they'll get it :D

20. MadeTheSwitch macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

No, no it was not. Not even close. It was an old man yelling at the camera. Neither entertaining nor good. He has done better. This was a step back. Waaaay back.

Does your hero know this? Because he keeps talking about a big beautiful new wall that maybe will someday bear his name.

21. APlotdevice macrumors 68040

APlotdevice

As apposed to Trump, who cheats his way out of paying taxes?

22. 1458279 Suspended

23. Solomani macrumors 68030

Solomani

Donald just met with the Mexican President. Donald has softened his position.

Donald now pivots on the wall & immigration issues. Your wall is toast.

24. 1458279 Suspended

Source or retract. You know, or should know the rules. Forum rules. I'm not calling rules just for fun, I'm calling rules for two reasons.
    1. You sited something not true, so the rules say you must source it.
    2. You now have to follow the rules, and maybe learn WHY we have rules. I actually do hope there's a lesson here. I think we both know if there were any cheating on taxes it would have been in the news, he has been audited. We have the rules to keep these things out of the forum.

Source.
    --- Post Merged, Aug 31, 2016 ---
    HAHA, we already have a wall. We've already had the vote on the wall, and BOTH Obama and Hillary voted YES. It's just needs to be finished up. ... HAHA.

25. APlotdevice macrumors 68040

APlotdevice

Well good. Why don't you build a wall around your house so you don't have to deal with society anymore?